It’s in the wagon.
我可不想教他像这些牛仔一样袭击我
I wouldn’t want to have him coming down on me like these cowboys.
你到底有何毛病 葛斯?
What the hell’s the matter with you, Gus?
整晚一直抖个不停
You’re twitching all damn night.
该死的背部 一靠近炉火就疼得要命
Damn back’s so sore from being flung into that stove.
好像驼了个重三百磅的妓♥女♥
Feel like I been humped by a 300-pound whore.
葛斯 我说你这样子还算好呢
Well, Gus, I’d say you got off easy.
看看我的脸
Look at my face.
布勒铁定会对那大家伙采取报复
Well, you can bet Butler will square things with that big man
他打断了他的手臂什么的
for breaking his arm and all.
你有听到啪的一声吗?
Did you hear it snap?
我听到了
I heard it snap.
幸好他两只手都没空开枪
Lucky for him he shoots with either hand.
敢动一下就教你们下地狱去!
One twitch, and you’re in hell!
现在通通给我站起来!
Now, get on your feet, all of you!
把枪丢到地上
Now, throw them guns on the ground.
我不会说第二遍
I ain’t a-gonna say it again.
把枪踢开
And kick them away.
你们哪个人的背在痛?
Which one of you’s got a sore back?
哪一个?
Which one?
他
Him.
-你是葛斯? -对
-You’re Gus? -Yeah.
不该三个联合起来对付一个
Ought not gang up on a man three-to-one.
等一下 先生
Ohh! Wait a minute, mister.
-突袭他不是我们的主意 -闭嘴 威利
-lt wasn’t our idea to jump him. -Shut up, Wylie.
站起来 你这狗♥娘♥养♥的
Get up, you son of a bitch.
-你叫什么名字? -文斯
-What’s your name? -Vince.
解下身上的东西 最好慢点 你是不是枪手?
Mighty nice tie-down you got. You’re a gunhand, are you?
-快枪手吗? -不是
-You fast? -No.
你们有多少骑兵?
How many riders does he have?
我说 有几个骑兵?
I said, how many riders?
其他人正往你的马车那边过去
The rest are on their way to your wagon.
现在想笑就尽管笑吧
You want to smile now, go ahead.
等会他动手你就笑不出来了
Be a while before he’s of use.
查理 把他们的鞍囊丢过来给我
Charley, throw me them saddlebags.
把你们的鬼帽子戴上
Put your spook hats on.
腰带上的帽子 戴上
The ones in your belt, put them on.
把裤子脱掉
Now get your britches off.
我可不会为任何人脱裤子
Not taking my britches off for nobody.
你们现在给我听清楚了
You listen out of your good ear now.
现在 解下!
Now, get them off!
相当吓人是吧 查理?
Pretty scary bunch, eh, Charley?
卧倒 躺平!
Get belly-down, flat-out!
贴紧地面
Get your peckers in the dirt.
再让我听到点风吹草动的话…
If I hear so much as a twig break…
我会回头杀了你们 全杀了
I’ll come back and kill you all.
查理
Charley.
查理!
Charley!
提格没有过来迎接我们
No Tig come to meet us.
一群混♥蛋♥
Ooh. The bastards.
他们对这小子开了枪 不过他还活着
They shot the boy, but he’s alive.
那是摩斯吗?
Is that Mose?
他死了
He’s dead.
头部中弹
Shot him in the head.
查理?
Charley?
查理?
Charley?
查理 拿灯笼和威士忌过来
Charley, get the lantern and the whiskey.
(西班牙语)
Yeah. [ Speaking Spanish ]
快点醒醒
Come on, wake up.
查理
Charley.
他们打中他这里 还有擦伤头部这里
They shot him here and cracked him in the head here.
我们得把子弹取出来
We’ll have to dig that bullet out.
你做的不错 博斯
You done good, Boss.
他像那样时而清醒 时而昏迷
Him going in and out like that.
我不知道 他失血过多
I don’t know. He lost a lot of blood.
头部受到重创会教人往后余生…
A whack on the head can make a man strange
脑子变得有点异常
for the rest of his days.
你能做的都做了
Well, you done all you can.
他现在需要去看医生
He needs a doctor now.
如果巴登活得过早上
If Button lives through morning,
你带他上马车离开
you take him in the wagon and move on.
你要待在这里等他们吗?
You just gonna sit out here waiting with them cows?
没错
That’s right.
我要杀了这帮婊♥子♥养♥的♥ 每个…
And I’m gonna kill every son of a bitch
攻击他们的混帐!
that comes to take them.
一个人这么明讲
For one man on open ground,
你内心里一定很想杀人
you sure got a lot of killing in mind.
你晓得我不会违抗你的意思 博斯
You know I never gone against you, Boss.
总是让你发号♥施令
Always let you do most of the talking.
但他需要回那镇上找那位医生
But he needs that doctor back in that town,
我打算带他去
and I aim to take him.
你想一起去的话也行 我们一块儿走
If you want to come, we’ll go together.
否则你做你该做的 我也一样
Otherwise, you do what you have to do, I’ll do the same.
你以为他们会让你来去自如吗?
You think they’ll let you waltz in there and waltz out?
我没想那么多
I don’t figure into it.
有机会救活巴登就该救他
Button deserves every chance we can give him.
好吧
All right.
但我要杀了巴克斯特和干了这事的那些人
But I aim to kill Baxter and those that done this.
如果警长阻拦的话 我连他一块杀掉
And if that marshal gets in the way, I’m gonna kill him, too.
所以你最好心里有所准备
So you best get your mind right about what’s got to be done.
大开杀戒对我来说没问题 博斯
I got no problem with killing, Boss.
从没有过
Never have.
好像满不错的 查理
Looks real nice, Charley.
人死了总该竖点东西证明他在此地
Yeah, a man ought to have something to show he was here.
下次暴风雨来可能就不见了
Be gone in another big storm.
不要紧了 他有你的狗作伴
Don’t matter none. He’s got your dog for company.
你把老提格和他埋在一块 他会很高兴的
He’d like it you put old Tig with him.
对 到头来成了摩斯的狗
Yeah, he was more Mose’s dog in the end
而不是我的了
than he was mine.
应该说点什么才对吧
Be right to say some words.
你想对天上的人讲话 那你说吧
You want to speak with the man upstairs, do it.
我会站在一旁听着
I’ll stand right here and listen,
但我不想对那混♥蛋♥说话
but I ain’t talking to that son of a bitch.
我会一直心怀怨恨
And I’ll be holding a grudge
他竟然让摩斯这样的好人惨遭不幸
for him letting this befall a sweet kid like Mose.
他不是该受埋怨的
Well, he sure as hell wasn’t one to complain.
带着微笑醒来
Woke with a smile.
仿佛整天就能挂着微笑
Seemed like he could keep it there all day.
那种人会真心道声 “早安”
Kind of man that’d say “good morning” and mean it,
不管是不是
whether it was or not.
说老实话 神啊 如果有两个和善的灵魂
To tell you the truth, Lord, if there was two gentler souls,
我从未见过
I never seen them.
好比老提格终究连只鸟都没杀过
Seemed like old Tig wouldn’t even kill birds in the end.
你得到了个好人和只好狗
Well, you got yourself a good man and a good dog,
我有些同意博斯的说法
and I’m inclined to agree with Boss
会为此对你怀恨在心
about holding a grudge against you for it.
我猜那表示 “阿门” 吧
I guess that means “amen.”
该死!
God.
查理 你没事吧?
Charley, you all right?
我没事
I’m fine.
你好像…你知道的
Seems like you was, you know…
我说我没事
I said I’m fine.
只是想起一些往日情怀
Just got some old feelings coming up.
你知道 我们从未过问对方太多
You know, we never asked each other much.
我一直是无所谓 也认为你一样无所谓
That’s always been okay with me. I figured it was okay with you.
但前几天你说过一些事
But you said some things the last couple of days.
一些像是有着某种典故的事
Things that seemed like they had kind of a history to them.
查理?
Hey, Charley?
别站在我后面 博斯
Don’t stand behind me, Boss.
在我小时候 我们一群人拿着豆子枪
When I was a kid, a bunch of us would go into the woods
进入森林里