Look for a picket fence.
门前有挂了个牌子
He’s got a sign out front.
老天 带他进来吧
Oh, my. Bring him right in.
把他安放在那里面吧
Lay him down in there.
我去找医生来
I’ll fetch the doctor.
抬他的腿 博斯
Get his legs, Boss.
轻点 轻点
Easy, easy.
很好
Good.
我是巴洛医生
I’m Dr. Barlow.
博斯·斯皮尔曼
Boss Spearman.
查理·维特
Charley Waite.
病人叫做摩斯·哈里森
Patient there’s Mose Harrison.
他替我工作的
He works for me.
这些伤口很旧了
These wounds are old.
如果早点带他来会比较容易治疗
Easier to treat if you bring him in right away.
你们的警长抓了他 在牢里也没善待他
Your marshal had him, and he don’t keep a friendly jail.
这就是和丹顿·巴克斯特手下打架的那个人?
This is the man who was in the fight with Dent Baxter’s men?
他一定也回敬对方同样的惨状
He certainly gave as good as he got.
一只手臂骨折了
Broke the arm of one.
我很清楚他们 他们是咎由自取
Knowing them, they had it coming, I expect.
看看这边伤势如何
Let’s see what we got here.
放松点
-Aah! -Easy.
-放松 摩斯 -放松 哈里森先生
-Easy, Mose. -Easy, Mr. Harrison.
没人想蓄意伤害你的
Nobody’s trying to hurt you on purpose.
他的肋骨断了
I’d say you got a couple of broken ribs.
需把上衣脱掉
Gonna need to get this shirt off.
苏 我需要些肥皂 水和酒精
Sue, I am gonna need some soap, some water, and some alcohol.
我要你喝下这个 哈里森先生
I want you to drink this, Mr. Harrison.
很好
That’s it.
帮把他脸上的伤口清洗一下
Let’s clean up these cuts on his face.
他的头皮部分伤口满深的
He’s got a nice gash in his scalp there.
我想说为健康干杯
I’d say to good health,
但那样的话我也许就会失业了
but then I’d probably be out of business.
我们还是祝那些咎由自取的人健康吧
We’ll drink to good health for them that have it coming.
你们俩可以到客厅等
The two of you can wait in the parlor.
他最好别四处旅行
Be better he didn’t travel.
他不得不去
Well, he’ll have to.
该付你多少钱 医生?
How much I owe you, Doctor?
不用 扯平了
We’re even.
他能把巴克斯特的手下痛扁一顿 就够我赚的了
I figured I made enough off the damage he did to Baxter’s men.
那祝你发财了
Wish he’d have made you wealthy.
夫人
Ma’am.
巴洛医生娶了个漂亮老婆
Doc Barlow’s got him a pretty wife.
你注意到了没?
Notice that, did you?
我还没死呢
Well, I ain’t dead.
真高兴听到你那样说
Glad to hear it.
人也很好
Sweet, too.
对待我们一视同仁地好 那才是真正的淑女
Treated us as good as anybody. That’s a real lady.
那样的女人会让男人…
A woman like that makes a man
想安定下来落地生根 对吧?
think about setting down roots, eh?
医生像是个真正用心做事的家伙
Doc looks like a real hardworking feller.
可能也很认真地在 “做人” 呢吧
Probably working away on making some little ones, too.
真是幸福啊 对不对?
Creates quite a picture, now, don’t it?

Yeah.
百闻不如一见
Heard they’re worth a thousand words.
提格
Hey, Tig.
你想他会在哪?
Now, where do you suppose he is?
淘气孩子
Goddamn kid.
巴登不要紧的 博斯
Button’s all right, Boss.
打伤他的人也早就离开马车了
Anyone done him harm, they’d have gone through the wagon.
我想你说的对
Reckon you’re right.
他来了
Here he is.
如果你醒着 你可能会想瞧瞧这一幕
If you’re awake, you might want to see this.
-你去哪了?! -我以前看过了 查理
-Where you been?! -I seen it before.
丢下牛群乱跑
Out with the herd.
我不是说过叫你待在马车附近吗?
I thought I told you to stay with the wagon.
-摩斯怎么了? -你听到我说的话了没?!
-What happened to Mose? -Did you hear what I said?!
听到了 不过怎么回事啊?
Yeah, but what happened?
在那镇上惹了点麻烦
Run into a little trouble in that town.
看起来不只一点点吧
Looks like more than a little.
我们要继续走吗?
Are we moving on?
我们不是一直在走吗? 只要这片草吃完了
We always do, don’t we, once we’ve grazed off a place?
我做错了什么吗?
Did I do something wrong?
暂时别理他吧
Just leave him be for a while.
拿着 去煮些咖啡
Here. Have some coffee.
换换口味弄点新的吧
Made fresh, for a change.
今早有三个骑兵在侦察牛群
There was three riders scouting up the herd this morning.
哪里?
Where?
大概在半英里外
Maybe half a mile out.
就在那里不走 看着牛群
Just sitting there, looking at the cattle.
同样的人吗?
Same ones?
这次有四人
Four this time.
真热闹啊
Country’s filling up.
也许我们该继续赶路
Maybe we should push on.
没用的 巴登
Do no good, Button.
我以前见过像巴克斯特那样的人
I seen them like Baxter before.
他想要夺取牛群 或者惊散牛群
He means to have this herd or scatter it to the wind.
如果他想夺取牛群
If he was gonna take the herd,
为何不将你们留在镇上就好?
why not just keep you in town?
警长已经抓了摩斯
Marshal already had Mose.
希望我们全待在同一处
Wants us all in one place.
治安鞭长莫及
Far from there when it happens.
不合理啊 是他叫我们继续走的
Don’t make no sense, him telling us to move on and all.
他说的不只这个意思
Weren’t the only thing he said.
通常从对话中可以听出人的不良企图
Most time, a man will tell you his bad intentions
若你仔细听便能发觉其中含义
if you listen, let yourself hear.
几年前 一支游牧队伍行经此地
A few years back, a free-graze outfit come through.
绝非空穴来风
That weren’t no idle story.
我们去确认一下吧
Let’s find out for certain.
美丽的原野
Beautiful country.
教人沉醉于此地
A man can get lost out here,
纯净的自然 忘却物是人非
forget there’s people and things that ain’t so simple as this.
我们共事多久了 查理?
How long we been riding together, Charley?
差不多十年了
Nigh on 10 years.
你知道人们怎么说吗 称为 “十载”
You know what they call that, call it a decade.
满久的了
Long time.
从那之后变化太大了
Been a lot of change since then.
你有何打算 博斯?
What’s on your mind, Boss?
我在想 我们可以丢下牛群逃跑
Way I figure it, we can leave the cattle and run,
或是你我在他们惊散牛群之前
or you and me can go in the dark and stop them
趁着天黑去阻止他们
before they scatter the herd.
你觉得为了牛群值得赔上一条老命吗?
You reckon them cows are worth getting killed over?
牛群是一回事
The cows is one thing.
但是人就另当别论了
But one man telling another
可以决定人是否能在这片土地畅所欲为
where he can go in this country’s something else.
坐在牢房♥里头的那名牧场主人
That rancher sat in that jailhouse,
藐视法律 并让他的执法者不去执法
sneering and letting his lawman lay down the law
直到他觉得该给我们下个马威
till he figured it was time to show us
说明他才是这里的当家老大
that he gave the orders around here.
看不下去了
Ooh, sticks in my craw.
我们一定要讨回他们对摩斯所做的这笔帐
Well, we sure as hell owe them for what they done to Mose.

Yeah.
我去替马套上马鞍
I’ll saddle the horses.
你们两个眼睛放亮点
You two keep a sharp eye out.
有了散♥弹♥枪♥ 我们会看好牛群的
Got the scatter-gun. We’ll be watching for them.
记得把火弄熄
You’ll want to douse that fire.
巴登 留在马车旁
Button, keep to the wagon.
我不希望见到你跑到野外
I don’t want to see you out in the open.
好吗?
Okay?
我在镇上买♥♥了点糖
I got some sugar in that town.
在马车里

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!