Well, you never was wanting to go to towns.
我现在一样不想去
Well, I don’t want to go now neither.
但不管他在哪 我们最好找到他
But we better find him, wherever he is.
好吧
All right.
你我一大早就出发 巴登可以看守装备
You and me strike out early. Button can watch the outfit.
巴登 快点下来准备晚餐了
Button, come on down from there and get supper a-working.
他很可能晚餐前会赶回来
Most likely be back before suppertime.
但三个人找总好过两个人
But three sets of eyes, it’s better than two.
-你留在马车这里 -别这样啦 博斯
-You stay with the wagon. -Come on, Boss.
没人会来捣乱的
No one is gonna bother it.
自从在此扎营后 根本没见着半个人影
We haven’t seen a single person since we set up the camp.
有人留在这附近总是比较好
I always feel better if someone’s close around.
你一直很认真工作 理应好好休息一下
You been working hard, deserve a little loafing time.
在这里留守
Stay right here.
乖乖待着 提格
Stay, Tig.
她想跟去
Wants to go.
她看起来很想 其实不然
She acts like she does, but she don’t.
心有余而力不足
Still got the heart, not the legs.
来♥复♥枪♥放在身边
You keep that rifle close.
我一直喜欢腰间佩戴点有重量的东西
Always liked me a sidearm with some heft.
这是从一个付不起牛钱的人手里拿来的
Took this off a man who couldn’t pay all he owed for some cows.
该死的精密武器
Damn fine weapon.
我一直注意到你喜欢轻便些 没错吧?
Always noticed you favor something light, don’t you?
放着吧 谢谢
Set it right down. Thank you.
-你好 -你好
-Howdy. -Howdy.
帮它们喂食物和水 套着马鞍刷一下毛
Like to feed and water them, curry them down with saddles on.
好的 每匹马得付五角
Okay, that’ll be four bits each.
-拿去 -谢谢
-There you go. -Thank you.
不打算待久一点吗?
Not planning on staying long?
待到我们找到要找的人为止
Long as it takes to find who we’re looking for.
也许我能帮得上忙 两位
Maybe I can help you gents.
自从哈蒙镇还只是个集市的时候 我就在这了
I been here since Harmonville was Fort Harmon
我们还派兵去赶走印地安人
and we still had soldiers to chase off lndians.
镇上方圆数英里的人我都认识
I know everybody in town and for miles beyond.
留着长发的大块头 年约三十岁
Big man needing a haircut, about 30.
他的装备在那里
That’s his rig right there.
没错! 我知道你们说的是谁了
Oh, yeah. Know who you’re talking about.
非常友善的年轻小伙子
Very friendly young fella.
好像他大半辈子一直活在马背上
Looks like he’s been living out of saddlebags most of his life.
牵他的马进围栏里
Got his horse in the corral.
是你们的同伴 对吧?
Ride with you, does he?
知道哪里可以找到他吗?
Know where we can find him?
知道
Yeah.
他被关在牢里了
Yeah, he’s up in the jailhouse.
他惹到几个牧牛者
He got into it with some cattlemen
在杂货店那里
over at the general store.
-几个牧牛者 -对
-Some cattlemen. -Yeah.
在普尔警长到来
Busted them up pretty bad, too,
并用枪管打中他的头部之前
before Marshal Poole came up
他也同样把他们打得很惨
and hit him over the head with his gun barrel.
幸好他没在背后挨一枪
Yeah, he’s lucky he didn’t get shot in the back.
跟普尔警长讲话的时候
You might want to keep that in mind
你们可能要好好记住这点
when you’re talking to Marshal Poole.
帮他的马套上马鞍
Saddle his horse.
够还他欠你的吗?
That cover what he owes?
够了
Oh, yeah.
我叫珀西 如果你们还需要其它东西的话
Name’s Percy if you should need anything else.
感激不尽
Much obliged.
等等
Hold on.
你关他在这儿多久了?
How long you had him here?
昨天下午抓进来的
I brought him in here yesterday afternoon.
要把他关进牢房♥可不容易
It wasn’t easy getting him into the cell.
怎么说?
Why is that?
该死的像熊一样高头大马
Goddamn bear. Size of it.
午安 我叫博斯·斯皮尔曼
Evening. Name’s Boss Spearman.
这位是查理·维特
This here’s Charley Waite.
午安
Evening.
相信你们抓了我们一位朋友
Believe you have a friend of ours.
叫做摩斯·哈里森的
Name’s Mose Harrison.
没错 是在这里
Yeah, I got him here.
他在杂货店挑起打斗事端
He started a fight in the general store.
摩斯不会挑起打斗事端 只会善后处理
Mose don’t start fights, just finishes them.
我刚说是他挑起的 你说他没有
I just said he started it. You said he didn’t.
也许你是在说我是骗子罗
Maybe you’re calling me a liar.
你指控他什么呢?
You got a charge against him?
一大堆呢
I got plenty.
惹出打架事端 扰乱安宁
Inciting a fight. Disturbing the peace.
妨碍公众利益 随便挑吧
Creating a public nuisance. Take your pick.
听说他头部被打中了
Hear tell he got hit over the head.
他会没事的
He’ll be fine.
我来接他出去
Well, I come to get him.
你付了罚款自然就能带走了
Well, you pay the fines, and you can have him.
每项罪名罚款五十元怎样?
How does $50 each offense sound?
简直像强盗
Like robbery.
一大笔钱呢
Lot of money.
没错 是一大笔钱
Oh, yes, a lot of money.
我一直在等你 斯皮尔曼先生
I been waiting for you, Mr. Spearman.
我叫丹顿·巴克斯特
My name’s Denton Baxter.
和摩斯打架的是你的手下
Be your men Mose tussled with.
没错
That’s right.
你知道的 哈蒙区的村民
You know, folks in Fort Harmon country
不欢迎游牧者或随意放牧
don’t take to free grazers or free grazing.
比过去厌恶印地安人还更厌恶
They hate them more than they used to hate the lndians.
我想你说的 “村民” 是指和你一样的畜牧者
I expect by “folks,” you mean ranchers like yourself.
这附近就我的牧场最大
I got the biggest spread around.
比三四个加起来还要大
Bigger than any three or four put together.
全靠我自己双手建立起来的
Built it up with me own two hands,
一点一滴累积起来的
piece by piece,
这个镇也是如此
along with this town.
不准有游牧牛只…
And there ain’t no free-graze cattle
在这地区抢我牛只的饲料
gonna take the feed off my cattle on this range.
任意放牧是合法的
Free graze is legal.
时代变了 斯皮尔曼先生
Times change, Mr. Spearman.
大部份的人顺应潮流而改变 少数不合作的才会不肯
Most folks change with them. A few holdouts never do.
你知道吗 几年前…
You know, a few years back,
有一支游牧队伍行经此地
a free-graze outfit came through.
有一晚 牛只落慌而逃
One night, the cattle got stampeded,
马车着了火 其中一名男孩
the wagons caught on fire, and one of those boys
从马背上被开枪打了下来
was shot off his horse in the middle of it all.
被人从背后偷袭 对吧?
Shot in the back, was he?
你手下的马匹和装备都在马厩里
Your man’s horse and rig are at the livery barn.
今晚离开时 你们可以带他一块走
You can take him with you when you leave tonight.
天一亮 你们的马车随即出发
And come sunrise, you hitch up your wagon
教你们该死的游牧牛只前进
and get your damn free-graze cattle moving
一直赶出哈蒙区为止!
and keep them moving till you’re out of Fort Harmon country!
好了 去把斯皮尔曼先生的手下带来
Now, you let Mr. Spearman fetch his man
那他就可以上路了
so he can be on his way.
查理
Charley.
摩斯
Mose.
摩斯
Mose.
看来有人落井下石啊
Looks like someone’s put the boots to him after he was down.
是吗?
Does it?
摩斯 你得站起来
Mose, you gotta get up.
查理 看到你真高兴
Charley, I’m glad to see you.
我不太喜欢这个镇
I don’t much like this town.
好了
Here you go.
他们真的攻击他
Boy, they really lit into him.
镇上有医生吗?
You got a doctor in this town?
有的 巴洛医生
Yeah. Doc Barlow.
教堂旁边的谷仓后面那栋房♥子就是了
It’s the house up behind the barn by the church.
找木桩围成的篱笆

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!