He’d like to speak with you, Miss Barlow,
他想和你谈谈
iffen you ain’t offended by entering a saloon.

Sue.
医生
Doc.
把他抬上来
Bring him on up.
把他放那儿 我们来腾地方
Put him in there. We’ll make room.
巴克斯特有亲人没?
Baxter got any kin?
只有个女儿
Daughter is all he has left.
最好有人能向她解释一下
It’d be right if somebody explained things to her.
他们之间关系一直不融洽
There never was any love lost between ’em.
即使这样 他们总归是父女
Even so, she’s his daughter.
毕竟血浓于水
And kin is funny about such things.
快点 快点
Come on. Come on.
我不是要你…
I didn’t mean for you to have to…
在众目睽睽之下走进来
walk into this place in front of those people.
我可不在乎别人怎么想 查理
I don’t care what anyone out there thinks, Charley.
你不用站起来
You don’t have to stand up for me.
彼此彼此
Well, just the same,
我要告诉你 一两天后我就要走了
I wanted to tell you that I’ll be leaving in a day or two.
我希望你留下
I’d like you to stay.
我想别人也是这想法
I think others would, too.
我不能否认 我没这么想过
I can’t say I haven’t thought about it.
事实是 这里的一切
Truth is, there wouldn’t be a corner here
将会给我留下痛苦的记忆
that don’t have a bad memory for me.
我一直在压抑着自己的爱 查理
I’ve been holding my love a long time, Charley.
我知道你也喜欢我
I know you feel something for me, too.
是的
I do.
但我和那些要杀我们的人没什么区别
But I ain’t no more than those who come to kill us.
你自己也看到了
You seen that yourself.
也许你做过些坏事
Maybe you’ve done some bad things.
也许是很坏的事情
Maybe worse than bad.
但你今天在这里做的却不是
But what happened here today wasn’t one of ’em.
这些血腥的打杀 没让你迟疑吗?
And those killings, they don’t give you pause?
我并不惧怕 查理
I’m not afraid of you, Charley.
它给我带来了好运
It brought me luck.
就像你说的
Just like you said.
现在归你了
It’s yours now.
你留着吧
You keep it.
我还没有答案 查理
I don’t have the answers, Charley.
但我知道人们在这样的生活中
But I know that people get confused in this life
会对他们做的事情 对他们的追求感到困惑
about what they want and what they’ve done
还有对哪些是应该做的
and what they think they should have because of it.
他们对自己和自己所做的事情的看法是那么顽固
Everything they think they are or did takes hold so hard
以至于他们无法看清自己的本来面目
that it won’t let them see what they can be.
关于我们俩 查理 我有个主意
I’ve got a big idea about us, Charley.
我不会永远等下去了
And I’m not gonna wait forever.
但我还是会等
But I am gonna wait.
当你远去的时候 我想让你记住这点
And when you’re far away, I want you to think about that.
最后…还会回到我这里
And…come back to me.
我爱你 苏
I’m in love with you, Sue.
从我第一眼看见你就爱上你了
Been that way since I first laid eyes on you.
我很快就认识到
Just took me a while to see things clear.
我不是你所等待的
I know I’m not the kind of man
那一类男人
you expected to walk up your front walk.
如果我是你兄弟 我也不会把你嫁给我
If I was your brother, I wouldn’t choose me for you.
查理…
Charley…
你知道我多大吗?
Do you know how old I am?
我不在乎
Don’t care how old you are.
我不是小女孩了
I’m not a girl anymore.
你是我见过的最美的女人
You’re the handsomest woman I ever saw.
我失望过很多次 查理
I’ve had my disappointments, Charley.
我不会让你失望的
Well, I’m not gonna be one of them.
我从没想过能活这么久 苏
I never thought I’d live as long as I have, Sue.
我从来没在意过我这样的生活方式
I guess living the way I have, it never really mattered.
但一想到也许再也见不到你了…
But thinking I was never gonna see you again was maybe…
简直是我这辈子最痛苦的事情
Was maybe the most awful feeling I ever had in my life.
我可以做你的好丈夫
I know I can be a good husband to you.
我也知道我这样的方式不合适
And I know I ain’t asked you proper.
但我还是要问你
But I’m asking you now.
你愿意嫁给我吗 苏?
Will you marry me, Sue?
查理
Charley.
是的
Yes.
我愿意
I’ll marry you.
我能吻你吗?
And can I kiss you?
死之前 我要吻你千万次
I’m gonna give you a thousand of these before I’m done.
查理!
Hey, Charley!
好像医生改变了对你的看法
Looks like the doc changed his mind about you.
怎么了?
Something wrong?
不 没什么
No. Everything’s fine.
我忘了告诉你们 你们回来的时候
I forgot to tell you I’ll have word about the saloon
我听说了酒馆的事
by the time you get back.
不错
Sounds good.
保重
You take care, now.
查理
Charley.

Sue.
我会跟来的
I’ll be along.
酒馆?
Saloon?
我告诉过你我不想再和牛打交道了
Told you I was wanting out of the cattle business.
正好有个酒馆的主人死掉了
There’s a saloon right back there just had its owner die.
希望你能做我的搭档
Hoping you’d be my partner.
我买♥♥不起那样一间店
Well,I can’t afford something like that.
就算一人一半也买♥♥不起
Not even half.
那就让你的脑袋瓜子好好考虑一下吧
Well,we’ll let the brains of the outfit do the thinking.
苏!
Sue?
你会回来的 没错吧?
You are coming back,aren’t you?
我会一直等着你 查理·波斯泰维特!
Then I’ll be waiting for you, Charles Postelwaite.
你这个大嘴
You bucket mouth!
什么话都藏不住
Can’t keep nothing private.
你得回去了
You got to go back now.
我可不想你送我送到看不见屋顶
I don’t want you to lose sight of the rooftops.
我说真的 苏
I mean it,Sue.
得走了!
You got to go.
你不听我的话 我怎么出发?
How’s this gonna work if you don’t do what I say?
我告诉过你 在我死前要吻你千万次!
I told you I’m gonna give you a thousand of these before I’m done.
我确信你会的
I’m gonna make sure you do.
我们去找我们的牛吧
Let’s go get our cows.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!