I’m good.

You.
出去!
You get out of this house!
如果你开枪 巴克斯特
You pull that trigger, Baxter,
你就别指望我给你疗伤
and you can forget about me patching you up.
拿上你的医疗包 跟我走
You get your bag. You’re with me.

Go on.
快他妈起来 普尔! 站起来 他妈的!
Get the hell up, Poole! On your feet, God damn it!
你们…到外面去
You’re…going out there.
我们还没有恢复呢!
We ain’t ourselves yet!
我看见他们给你带来了麻烦
I see they hobbled you.
我已经很久没和人交火了
It’s been a while since I was in a fight.
我有点慌 就躲了一下 像是崴了脚了
I panicked. Fell back. Like to have broke my foot.
可怜的老傻瓜
Ornery old fool.
但那支古巴雪茄给了我勇气
Well, or that damn Cuban cigar got me riled up.
查理
Charley.
你们两个在这儿等着
You two wait here.
等等 查理 等等
Hold on, there, Charley. Hold on.
我可不想后半辈子提心吊胆
I ain’t looking over my shoulder the rest of my days.
查理
Charley.
你说过我们要把他们赶尽杀绝的
You said we was gonna kill them all.
我正打算这么做
I aim to do just that.
我是说杀了他们 而不是谋杀
I meant kill them. Not murder them.
害怕了吗 博斯?
Splitting hairs, ain’t you, Boss?
先生 我听到你们的话了
Mister, I heard what you said.
我不会追杀你们的
I won’t come after you. I promise.
是的 我猜你没机会了
No, I expect you won’t.
我不会让你这么做的 查理
I ain’t gonna let you do it, Charley.
如果你这么做 你就跟普尔和巴克斯特没什么区别了
You do this, you ain’t no different than Poole or Baxter
就像杀了摩斯的那个枪手
or that gunhand of his that murdered Mose.
是他杀了摩斯才导致这样的
Him killing Mose is how this started.
我们是为了伸张正义而不是报复
We come for justice, not vengeance.
这是两个完全不同的东西
Them is two different things.
今天不行 今天他们是一回事
Not today, they ain’t.
闪到一边去!
Step aside!
听他的 孩子
Listen to him, son.
你这么做是因为你没有选择
You done what you had to here because they give you no choice.
别把好事变成坏事
Don’t go making this into something bad.
不该这样的 伙计
This ain’t the way, pard.
谢谢你 先生
Mister, thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
不是为你这么做的
Didn’t do it for you, boy.
只是想化解你们种下的恶果
Just make peace with your bad deeds.
苏!
Sue!
进来!
Get in here!
上帝
Oh, my God.
别站在那儿
Get out of the way.
巴登!
Button!
-放下枪 -放开那女士!
-Put it down. -Let the lady be!
你的那小子在我们手上 斯皮尔曼!
We got your boy, Spearman!
你们最好把枪丢了 走到街心来
You better drop them guns and come walking down the street
否则我就杀了他
or I shoot him.
给你们10秒钟!
You’ve got ten seconds!
我们不会丢下枪的
We ain’t giving up our guns.
不管怎么样他们总会杀了巴登的
He’s gonna kill Button anyway.
One!
继续战斗是他和我们唯一的机会
The only chance for him or us when we walk up is these guns.
Two!
Three!
苏!
Sue!
住手!
Stop!
住手! 快住手!
Stop it! Stop it right now!
Four!

Sue.
你真不要脸 普尔警长
You’re a disgrace, Marshal Poole.
一直都是
You always have been.
我知道 原本如此
I know it. That’s just the way it is.
Five!
Six!
休息得好吗 警长?
Have a nice rest, did you, Marshal?
等一会儿你就能永久休息了
You’ll be having a long one yourself in a minute.
你杀人杀够了吗?
Been enough killing for you?
等杀了你们两个就差不多了
Be enough when you’re both dead and buried.
放了那女人和孩子 他们与此无关
Let the woman and boy go. They ain’t a part of this.
如果你想要他们好
If you want considerations,
就赶快把枪丢掉
you drop them guns on the ground.
让她送那孩子到医生那儿去
Let her take him to the doc’s.
医生在监狱里 除非你们把枪丢到地上
The doc’s in jail, and he ain’t leaving
否则他哪儿也不会去
unless your guns are in the dirt.
谁敢帮他们我就杀了谁!
I’ll crush any man who stands with them!
等这事儿完了之后
When I finish that,
我会烧了你们的房♥子
I’ll torch your homes and drive your wives and children
把你们的老婆孩子赶到草原上挨冻
out into the cold prairie.
女人们 你们最好能管好你们的男人
So you women, you better take hold of your men.
如果办不到 你们就只好冬天一个人抚养孤儿了
If you don’t, you’ll be raising orphans by winter.
麦克·兰格利!
Mack Langly!
不管你逃还是不逃!
It doesn’t matter whether you run or stay!
你和你的儿子死定了!
You and your boys are already dead!
麦克·兰格利是我们的朋友!
Mack Langly is our friend!
我大老远从爱尔兰到这里
I didn’t come all the way from lreland
可不是来让那些游牧民来糟蹋我的土地
to see my land pissed on by free grazers.
现在把枪丢到地上
Now, I want them guns in the dirt.
他先丢
Him first.
那个枪手
The gunhand.
看来你少了一个人了 警长
Looks like you’re losing your army, Marshal.
趴下!
Get down!
子弹打穿了?
It went through?
是的
Yeah.
他中枪了吗 苏?
Is he hit, Sue?
-苏 他中枪了吗? -不! 不!
-Sue, is he hit? -No! No!
但他又开始流血了 流得厉害!
But he’s bleeding bad again!
妈的 你能帮他止血吗?
God damn it. Can you stop it?
正在试
I’m trying.
我要杀了你 巴克斯特!
I’m gonna kill you, Baxter!
好啊 有胆量你就来!
Well, come on, if you’re coming!
能掩护我吗?
Can you cover me?
最好是等他出来 他流了很多血 支持不了多久
Might be best to wait him out. Probably bleed to death.
我等不了
I ain’t waiting.
巴登现在就得医治
Button needs that doctor right now.
那门锁着呢
Well, you know, that door’s locked.
用霰弹枪就能轰开
Well, it won’t be when the scatter-gun hits it.
我在等着你呢 斯皮尔曼!
I’m waiting for you, Spearman!
我来了 你这狗♥娘♥养♥的
I’m coming for you, you son of a bitch.
好了 查理?
Okay, Charley?
好了
Yeah.
准备好了?
You ready?
是的
Yeah.
我要死了
I’m dying.
为什么而死? 更多的牛吗?
And for what? More cows?
杀了一个好人
Killed a good man.
也许还有外面那个孩子
And maybe that boy out there out yonder.
你死不足惜
You get no sympathy for your death.
来吧!
Get!
你…你没什么了不起
You’re…nothing.
是吗? 也许吧
Yeah? Maybe so.
但我接下去不会被杀
But I’ll still be breathing in another minute.
来吧 杀了我吧
Well, kill me, then.

No.
我可不会为了让你解脱而浪费子弹
I ain’t wasting a good bullet to ease your pain,
你这个狗♥娘♥养♥的
you son of a bitch.
你的伙计正在酒馆
Your man’s in the saloon.
请大家喝酒呢
Ordered everybody out.
他想见你的姐姐
Asked to see your sister iffen she’s willing.
如果你不介意去酒馆 巴洛小姐

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!