Yeah. But out there around our wagon.
不能殃及无辜的百姓 没多少选择
Not much choice without getting a lot of innocent folks shot up.
要在周围放些枪♥支♥弹♥药♥
Like to place some guns and ammo
以便我们移♥动♥的时候 触手可得
where we can get to it on a short run.
请便
Help yourself.
我们会尽量远离你的谷仓
We’ll try to stay out of your barn.
但也许还会波及到
Might not be able to.
最好把牲口都关起来
Best bring in your livestock.
祝好运
Be wishing you good luck now.
谢谢
Thank you.
今天真是好天气 正适合锄奸制暴
It’s a pretty day for making things right.
好好享受吧
Well, enjoy it.
一旦打起来
Because once it starts,
可就不会这么风和日丽了
it’s gonna be messy like nothing you ever seen.
不时常松松筋骨
I ain’t survived my years
我还担心我活不长呢 查理
without being in some fights, Charley.
我不是怀疑你的勇气 博斯
I ain’t doubting your grit, Boss.
你比很多我见过的人勇敢
You got more than any man I ever known.
只是…
It’s just that…
我不是和你过不去
I don’t mean to be hard.
只是那晚 那些家伙 在树林里
It’s just the other night, them fellows
我们放了的那些家伙
back in them trees we let go.
是我决定的 查理
It was my call, Charley.
也许那是个错误
I can see now it was probably a mistake.
我不是那意思 我是说也许
It’s not what I meant. I mean, maybe it was.
事实是我一直尊敬你
But the fact is it’s what l always respected about you.
感激你
What I always appreciated.
你善待别人 善待我
How you treated other people and how you treated me.
你不辞劳苦
How you never look for no trouble.
让我免受麻烦
That kept me from trouble.
但麻烦却来找我们了 博斯
But it’s found us here, Boss.
如果我们有机会 你会…
And if we’re to have any chance, you’ll…
继续说 查理 我听你的
You go on and talk, Charley. I’ll hear you.
我相信
I’m almost certain
他们一定对他们人数上的优势过分有信心
they’ll be overly confident in their numbers.
特别是我们在这个没有掩护的地方直接面对他们
Especially if we’re standing right out here in front of them.
我们没有什么优势
It’s not like we’ll have any advantage.
但如果他们和我们一样明着打
But if they’re out there with us,
他们就会丧失本该有的优势
then they won’t have as much as they might have otherwise.
他们不会都是杀手
I don’t figure all of them to be killers.
两三个像布勒这样的 会担当主攻
Only two or three like Butler will have done much of it.
我来搞定他
I’ll be looking to him.
还有一些都是雇佣的 也许是些草原流浪汉
The others will be hired men. Probably saddle tramps.
也许是退伍军人
Maybe ex-Army.
其他的都是牛仔
The rest will be cowpunchers.
他们可不会在我们面前排成一排
They won’t want to line up in front of us.
我一发动 会很快的
It’ll happen fast once I start.
你要不停移♥动♥
So just keep yourself moving forward.
他们或者跑了 或者吓呆了 也许甚至吓得动弹不了
And they’ll either move or root. Maybe even freeze up.
我才不管呢
It don’t matter which.
你就用霰弹枪打他们
You just start right in on them with that scatter-gun.
子弹打完后 把枪丢掉 拔出手♥枪♥
When you’ve done both barrels, drop it, pull your pistol,
赶快跑到我们藏枪的地方
and make a run for that building where we stashed them others.
如果可以的话 我也会这么做
I’ll be trying to do the same if I can.
好的
Right.
看来你都计划好了
Sounds like you got it all worked out.
是的
Yeah.
除了如何躲子弹
Except the part where we don’t get killed.
趁还有机会 赶快抽了
Best smoke these while we got the chance.
好的
Yeah.
我在考虑不再和牛打交道了
I’m thinking about getting out of the damn cattle business.
你除了对我和巴登唠叨 要我们…
You never said nothing except nag me and Button
主动退出以外 什么也没说
about getting ourselves out.
也许我说的正中你的下怀
Well, maybe my own words struck a chord.
想过也许卖♥♥掉所有的牛
Thought maybe I’d sell off the cattle
在哪儿开间酒馆
and have enough to start up a saloon somewhere.
冬暖夏凉 环境宜人
Man could stay cool in the summer and dry in the winter.
再来几个舞娘怎么样?
Some dancing girls might be nice, you know?
得帮我找几个
Have to get me some.
是啊
Yeah.
“如果我死了 请卖♥♥掉我的马
“If I die, please sell my good horse
马鞍和枪
and my good saddle and my guns
给巴洛小姐买♥♥套茶具”
to buy a tea set for Miss Barlow.”
“查理·维特”
“Charley Waite.”
“附言 —
“Postscript —
我喜欢这种
I like this one.
“但我不懂”
But I don’t know.”
“公主图案”
“Princess pattern.”
妈的
Oh, hell.
怎么了?
What’s the matter?
看来你等得太久了
Oh. Looks like you waited too long.
有点像我们这些游牧民
Kind of like us and free grazing.
一分钱一分货嘛
Well, good is good.
化没化都好吃
Melted or not.
看来你和你的工作分不开了 警长
Looks like you’re plumb chained, to your work, Marshal.
起来 普尔
Get up, Poole.
他一文不值
He ain’t worth a damn.
把他们拖起来!
Get them all up!
弄醒他们!
Sobered up!
看来这里要换警长了
I got a feeling there’s gonna be a new marshal in town.
该去解决那些游牧民了
It’s time to settle these free grazers.
你们 把马留在这儿
Oh, you leave your horses.
我们走到马车那里去
We’re walking down to their wagon.
到了以后 把他们打成马蜂窝
When we get there, you better empty your guns in them.
否则 我亲手杀了你们
Or I’ll damn well shoot you myself.
你们三个从屋子后面绕过去
Now, you three skirt the buildings.
到路边的巷子里去
Get into the alleys on the side.
快点
Come on.
海丽! 躲开点
Hayley! Come away from there.
过后再吃吧
Finish these later.
好的
Okay.
我可不想不知道你的教名就去见上帝
I’m not going to my maker without knowing your given name.
我的不是维特 是波斯泰维特
Mine ain’t Waite. It’s Postelwaite.
查理·特拉维斯·波斯泰维特
Charles Travis Postelwaite.
你的呢?
What’s yours?
肯定不是博斯
Sure ain’t Boss.
我是说真的 博斯 说实话
I mean it, Boss. I’m asking you straight up.
是布鲁波涅
It’s Bluebonnet.
布鲁波涅?
Bluebonnet?
布鲁波涅 是的
Bluebonnet, yeah.
没有中名?
No middle name?
没有 就是布鲁波涅·斯皮尔曼 你别告诉别人
No, just Bluebonnet Spearman. And don’t you tell no one.
你发誓 快
I want to hear you swear an oath. Now, go on.
我发誓
I swear it.
好吧
All right. Okay.
以防万一
Just in case.
说是8个 这里是5个
Said eight. Count five.
你们该趁有机会的时候逃跑的 斯皮尔曼
You should have run when you had the chance, Spearman.
我们可不会从懦夫面前逃跑
Not much for running from cowards.
警长没和你一起来嘛
I see the marshal ain’t with you.
呆会儿等你们变成马蜂窝
You won’t find it so funny
就知道不好笑了
when you’re all shot to hell and dying.
-是你杀了我们的朋友? -没错
-You the one killed our friend? -That’s right.
我还射了那孩子 很爽
I shot the boy, too, and I enjoyed it.
海丽!
Hayley!
后退!
Back up!
后门在哪儿?
Where’s the back door?
-后门! -在这边
-Back door! -Right this way.
锁上了
It’s locked.
你受伤了?
You hit?
我没事儿

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!