你想雨会朝这边过来吗?
Think she’ll get over thisaway?
可能
Might.
最好让他们休息一下
Best bed them down.
天地无限
来吧 提格
Come on, Tig.
下雨了
There she goes.
看样子是走不了了
Looks like we’re in for it.
看到他们了吗?
You see them?
没看到 没听到
Can’t see them. Can’t hear them.
你看过下这么糟的雨吗?
You ever seen one this bad?
自从诺亚大洪水以来就没了
Not since Noah and the flood.
博斯 你应该知道的 因为你当时在场
Well, you should know, Boss, since you was there.
你刚说什么?
What did you say?
他说 “你应该知道的 因为你当时在场”
He said, “You should know since you was there.”
就算那次洪水也没这么湿
Well, even that wasn’t this damn wet.
可以肯定一件事
One thing’s certain.
诺亚上的方舟上可没有我们这么多牛
Noah never shoveled as much bull from them he had aboard.
弄点食物来吃吧
Let’s rustle up some grub.
摩斯?
Mose?
-痛吗? -是的
-That hurt? -Yeah.
摩斯 还有带牌来吗?
Mose, still got them cards?
有的 我有带
Yeah, I got them.
拿出来 吃过早餐后来玩一局吧
Get them out, and let’s have us a game after breakfast.
巴登!
Button!
把盘子放在这底下
Pull them plates under here.
摩斯 你是要玩牌呢 还是要盯出个洞来?
You gonna play them cards, Mose, or stare a hole through them?
别催我
Don’t rush me.
我换四张
I’ll take four.
发发慈悲吧! “换四张”
Oh, for pity’s sakes. “Take four.”
好了 到此为止吧
All right, that’s it.
我不玩了
I’m out.
我也是
Me too.
博取信任是件极具价值的东西 巴登
A man’s trust is a valuable thing, Button.
别为了一手牌而丢掉了
You don’t want to lose it for a handful of cards.
至少雨停了
Well, at least it ain’t raining.
衣服穿好 巴登 帮摩斯清理一下
Get yourself dressed, Button. Help Mose get things cleaned up.
然后你出去找马儿
Then you walk out and look for them horses.
看来你的肌肉有点发挥作用了 查理
Looks like you could use a little muscle there, Charley.
你只管继续干♥你♥的活吧
You just keep on like you are.
很快便有机会轮到你了
You’ll get your chance soon enough.
不必没事找事干 摩斯
No need to ask for more chores, Mose.
大家都得减些体重
Every man’s got to pull his weight.
对 但我的体重只有你们的一半
Yeah, but my weight is half of yours.
你知道 有时很难理解查理在想什么
You know, it’s hard to figure Charley sometimes.
我甚至不确定他是否喜欢我
I ain’t even sure if he likes me.
他喜欢你的
He likes you.
你知道 博斯雇用我时有些迟疑
You know, Boss had some pause about hiring me on.
骑马赶牛身材都嫌太大了
Too big to get around on horses and work them cows.
怕我吃太多了
Afraid I’d eat too much.
是查理去说服他的
It was Charley that talked him into it,
我不是能轻易博取别人信心的人
and I ain’t one to take a man’s confidence lightly.
你知道我也不是的
You know I ain’t, either.
我知道你不是 但最好牢牢记住
I know you ain’t, but it’s best to keep remembering it
如果你想得到尊重
if you want respect
当你和查理及博斯那样的人共事时
when you’re riding with men like Charley and Boss.
巴登 拉
Button, pull.
拉呀!
Pull it.
巴登!
Button!
巴登!
Button!
别跟狗玩了 拉动马车!
Quit playing with that dog and pull the wagon!
拉!
Pull it!
-拉! -没错!
-Pull! -Oh, yeah!
没错 就是那样
Yeah. That’s it.
看那边!
Hey, hey! Look at that!
老博斯当牛仔一定很行 对吧?
Old Boss sure can cowboy, can’t he?

Yeah.
他可是独一无二的
Broke the mold after him.
大部队朝水边行进
Main bunch is working towards water.
我们往上走 找其它的
We’ll go up-country, find the rest,
把它们赶到那里
and we’ll push them there.
瞧那
Look at that.
一对该死的孩子
A couple of damn kids.
总之 一旦我们找到它们
Anyway, once we get them,
就能开始赶他们回营地附近
we can start driving them back closer to camp.
离下一个镇还有好一阵子
It’ll be a while before we see another town.
可能要弄点补给品 咖啡之类的
Could use supplies, coffee and such.
摩斯!
Mose!
摩斯!
Mose!
你得骑回我们经过的那个镇上
You’ll have to ride back to that town we passed.
要我何时出发?
When you want me to go?
今晚
Tonight.
我想去
I’ll go.
我可以去
I can go.
你想会花上多久时间 查理?
How long you figure, Charley?
没有牛只拖慢速度 可能去时一天 回程再花一天
Without cows slowing things, maybe one day there, one back.
听起来满合理的
Sounds about right.
别这样 博斯
Come on, Boss.
我行的
I can do it.
你当然行 孩子
Sure you can, boy.
只是不知道那个镇是否准备好…
Just don’t know if that town’s ready
接受你去胡作非为
to have you turned loose on it just yet.
可恶!
English!
妈的! 该死!
Damn! Shit!
狗屎!
Bullshit!
老天 如果你要像只猴子抠脚丫子
By God, if you’re gonna pick your feet like a monkey,
就到下风处
you do it downwind.
我敢说老提格都做的比他还好
Swear to God, old Tig takes better care of herself.
我开始觉得没让你…
Starting to think it was a mistake
在镇上发展 学习做做生意是个错误
not getting you on in some town to learn a trade.
我不喜欢城镇 从没喜欢过
I don’t like towns. Never liked them.
你只是因为听我说的才这么说
Oh, you’re just saying that ’cause you heard me say it.
做点生意 在镇上开间店
Get yourself a trade and set up in a town.
你头上就永远有屋顶可遮风避雨
You’ll always have a roof over your head,
底下有床可睡
a bed up off the ground,
不用走多远到咖啡厅就能买♥♥到吃的
and food no further away than a cafe.
是不是那样子啊 查理?
Ain’t that so, Charley?
你真是帮了大忙
That was a big help.
我还不如对牛弹琴
Might as well be talking to this horse.
靴子穿上 巴登 干活了
Put your boot on, Button. Let’s go to work.
当然 如果你要住在镇上的话…
Course, if you was to live in a town…
你得弄干净些
You’d have to clean up some.
否则没人能受得了这股臭味
Otherwise, no one could stand the stink.
你干嘛那样子做?!
What you do that for?!
玩牌时出老千
Cheating at cards.
出老千
Cheating.
那事我向你道歉过了!
I apologized to you for that!
博斯? 那事我向他道歉过了
Eh, Boss? I apologized to him for that.
显然他还没忘掉
Evidently he ain’t over it yet.
天快黑了 博斯
It’s getting dark, Boss.
他很可能在去那个镇子的半路上受了伤
He could have got hurt between that town and the camp.
可能是动作慢吞吞的
Probably just taking his time.
别指望他赶的及参加牌局了
Don’t suppose he got into a poker game, do you?
你又不赌钱 博斯
Wouldn’t gamble your money, Boss.
万一他躺在路上等着我们去救呢?
What if he’s lying out there waiting for us to come along?
今晚是见不着他了 好了 快点下来吧
We’d never find him tonight. Now, come on down from there.
他很担心
He’s worried.
-你担心吗? -对 我担心
-You worried? -Yeah, I’m worried.
打昨天起就一直担心 应该派我去的
Been worried since yesterday. Should have sent me.
摩斯可以照顾他自己的
Mose can look out for himself.
那怎么现在还不见人影?
Then why ain’t he here with us?
你一直不想进城去

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!