anyone would miss a little…
我不认为有人会想起一个…
Nestrian.
象鼻兽.
I told you,
there’s no talking to this guy.
我告诉过你, 和他说话没有用.
You know what?
你知道吗?
We make a great team.
我们是一个很棒的团队.
Let’s find our children.
让我们去找我们的孩子.
That’s where they’ve got to be.
他们一定在那儿.
Candle-light dinner.
烛光晚餐.
Just the two of us.
只有我们俩.
0h yes, darling.
是的, 亲爱的.
We haven’t done this in ages.
我们很长时间都没这么样了.
Wow.
哇.
That sure is a long way down.
那一定非常的高.
Maybe there’s another way.
可能有另一条路.
Forget it!
忘了它吧.
We can’t afford to waste
anymore time on detours.
我们承担不起浪费任何时间了.
You’ve already spent half a day
making that stupid hat for Obesey.
你已经浪费了半天做那顶帽子给Obesey.
But he needed some shade.
但他需要阴凉.
I told you he would slow us down.
我告诉过你他会拖慢我们.
My so mountaineers
我们登山者们
Might we stop for a quick break?
我们可以停下来休息一下吗?
There is no time for rest, look!
没有时间休息了, 看!
Well, I guess
it’s the bridge then.
好吧, 我猜只能走桥了.
Okay, I’m going ahead.
好, 我打头.
You need to go slowly,
and one by one.
一个一个过.
Keep a good distance between each other.
相互保持一定的距离.
Some of these rocks are very loose.
有些岩石很松
So wait for my word.
等我的信♥号♥♥
And then ..
然后..
And then what?
然后怎么样?
You gotta be kidding me!
你一定在逗我玩.
Dinner’s coming.
晚餐来了.
Obesey, check it out!
Obesey, 看呀!
You’re a giant bumblebee!
你就像一只巨大的黄蜂
Hey, where’s Leah?
嘿, Leah在哪?
Don’t worry, she’s fine.
不用担心, 她很好.
Right, Leah?
是吧, Leah?
Never been better.
不能更好了.
Up, up and away, Captain!
向上飞离吧, 船长.
Aye-aye!
好的~
At this rate, we’ll
reach the top in no time.
这个速度, 我们很快就能到山顶了.
What are you doing?
你在干吗呢?
Get us down now.
降落呀.
Wow!
哇!
We will soon have reached
our cruising altitude.
我们很快就能到达巡航速度.
Oh no!
不!
Oh, oh my goodness.
天哪!
I need to lie down.
我需要躺下来.
You are always lying down.
你不是一直躺着吗?
– Leah?
– I knew it!
– Leah?
– 我就知道!
Are you okay?
你还好吧?
I knew this would happen!
我就知道会发生!
Look! Up there!
It leads straight to the top!
看, 上面! 直走就到了.
Okay!
好吧!
Even you can get up there, big guy.
就算是你也能到那, 大家伙.
Yeah, we are the best team ever.
我们是最强的队伍.
– Let’s go!
– Yeah!
– 走吧
– 好~
I’m going on by myself.
我自己一个人走.
– What?
– The whole team thing, it’s not for me.
– 什么?
– 团队什么的, 不是我的菜.
But we’ve come so far.
但我们走了这么远了.
Far?
I shouldn’t even be here.
我就不该在这.
I’m supposed to be in the ark
with my mom.
我应该在方舟上和我母亲在一起.
And it’s your fault that I’m not.
这是你的错, 不是我的.
But Leah..
但是 Leah..
Where are you gonna go?
你要去哪?
It’s safer to stay with us.
和我们呆在一起更安全.
I’m going on alone.
我要一个人行动.
I don’t need advice
from an over-grown slug.
我不需要一只巨大的鼻涕虫给我建议.
Wait, I think
I know what will fix this.
等会, 我想我知道怎么办了.
Someone needs a hug!
有人需要一个拥抱.
I’m done. Goodbye.
我不干了, 再见.
But I thought we were a team.
我还以为我们是一个团队.
What do we do now?
我们现在要怎么办?
If the offer for a hug is still on the table,
I think I can do with one.
如果拥抱还管用的话, 我不介意来一发.
Captain, we got
a security-breach type situation.
船长, 我们有一个安全状况.
The guards!
守卫.
I’ll take care of him.
交给我.
Wait a second.
等一会儿.
Come in, what are you waiting for?
进来, 你在等什么?
Sir!
先生!
What seems to be the problem?
有什么问题?
Uh, a Nestrian and a Grymp
escape from the brick, sir.
啊, 象鼻兽和猎杀者逃出去了. 先生.
What idiot would let a Nestrian escape?
你是个白♥痴♥吗让一个象鼻兽跑了?
Well, sir.
好吧, 先生.
Go get them before
you found them near off the gate.
去抓他们, 抓到之前别来这了.
Don’t just stand there.
The entire animal kingdom is at stake.
别傻站在那, 动物王国就快顶不住了.
Yes, sir! Right away, sir!
是, 先生! 马上, 先生!
We’re not gonna be able to
keep this up for much longer.
我们靠这个顶不了多久.
We’ve got to find Finny and Leah soon.
我们需要快点找到Finny和Leah.
We will.
我们会的.
Uh, I mean, we will.
啊, 我是说, 我们.
Grymps are loners.
猎杀者是独行的.
Grymps are loners.
猎杀者是独行的.
Grymps don’t show fear.
猎杀者从不害怕.
Grymps don’t show fear.
猎杀者从不害怕.
Uh, why did I just listen to mom
from the start?
为什么我不从一开始就听妈妈的.
Grymps don’t flock,
herd or swarm.
猎杀者不成群结队行动.
We do not make friends.
我们也没有朋友.
Ah, Leah, get a grip!
啊, Leah, 集中!
Mom!
妈!
Finny!
What?
什么?
I said grab on to my tongue!
我说过了抓住我的舌头!
Ah, you save me!
啊, 你救了我!
Oh, that was nothing,
don’t mention it.
哦, 没什么, 不用在意.
Well, you know,
I’m not going to boast with that,
你知道, 我不是想夸自己.
but I’m part of the rescue team too.
但我也是这个团队的一份子.
But, what I said,
但, 我说过的那些话,
I forgive you, sweetie.
我原谅你了, 小甜心.
And actually, it was his idea.
并且, 那其实是他的主意.
Heh?
嗯?
I just thought
I’d get the team back together.
我只是想把团队再建立起来.
Go team, Flood Runners!
走吧, 洪水追击者
Uh, wait a second. I thought
we went with “Masters of the Mountain?
等会, 我们不是叫”山丘之王”吗?
Didn’t we decide on team “Slow but steady”?
不是决定了叫”慢慢哒”吗?
I actually like “The Fearsome Four”.