你决定和我们一起真是太好了.
We’re all going the same way.
我们只是走在同一条路上罢了.
What choice do I have?
我还有别的选择?
Come on, you gotta admit it.
We make a great team.
你得承认我们是一个很棒的团队.
Stop calling us a team!
别再团队团队的叫了!
Oh, you’re so right.
你太对了!
We totally need a team name.
我们需要一个队名.
How about the Flood Runners?
洪水追击者, 怎么样?
Or the Fearsome Four?
或者”尿裤子4人组”?
Or Master of the Mountains?
再或者”山丘之王”?
Shut up!
闭嘴!
Oh, no, I wouldn’t do that
If I were you.
如果我是你的话不会那么干.
We’re below the water line.
我们在水平面下面.
Let’s think for a minute.
让我们开动脑筋.
If we want to get out of here,
we need a well thought out plan.
如果我们想逃出去, 就需要一个好的计划.
Hmm.
Oh, that’s it!
有办法了!
Okay! Okay, okay!
好! 好, 好!
So, we’re here, in the bree.
我们在这, 在船底.
Where’s the captain?
船长在哪?
Right! Up in the bridge.
对了! 在船的上部分.
So we will ask the guards
to let us out.
我们告诉守卫让我们出去.
Then we go through this corridor
然后我们走过走廊.
Up to the bridge.
到达船桥.
We reason with the captain.
说服船长.
He will turn the ship around.
他会让船调头.
and we’ll all get the kids.
然后我们接到孩子.
No, there’s no reasoning
with the guard or the lion.
不, 守卫和狮子不会被说服.
– Oh.
– I have a real plan.
– 哦.
– 我有一个能实施的计划.
I’m gonna fight my way
through the corridor.
我打通一条走廊的路.
Take that.
尝尝这个.
Then I take out the captain.
然后我再打倒船长.
Oh, wow, great plan.
很好的计划
But did you forget that
we’re still locked up in here?
但是, 你是不是忘了我们被锁在这了?
Darn it.
该死.
How are we gonna get out?
我们要怎么出去?
Ah, didn’t you say you were hungry?
啊, 你刚刚是不是说你饿了?
Help!
救命!
You come back here!
你回来!
Aah, somebody come in here!
来人呀!
Not again.
又来.
Huh?
嗯?
No hunting on the ark.
方舟上不能猎杀.
What idiot put a herbivore
and a carnivore in a same cell?
猪才把食肉动物和食草动物关一个号♥子里.
I’m sorry, sir, that must be
someone from the boarding ship pa…
对不起, 先生, 一定是有人…
Hey! You can’t…
嘿! 你们不能…
Wow, that was close!
哇, 差一点点!
A little uh, a little
too excited for my taste.
对我来说有点过于兴奋了.
Your plan worked.
你的计划成功了.
You make good bait.
你当诱饵不错.
Oh, really?
真得吗?
Hey, let me out!
嘿, 让我出去!
Which way?
We don’t have much time.
哪边?
我们没多少时间了.
I don’t like being in here.
我不喜欢呆在这下面.
Uh, let me think.
让我想想.
I will be your best friend
if you let me out.
我们可以当最好的朋友, 如果你放我出去.
This way?
这边?
Someone’s coming! Aah!
有人来了!
Oh, no.
不.
What the…?
什么….鬼?
Oh, hey, guys,
come on, let me out!
兄弟们, 放我出去!
Come on! Please, let me out!
You can’t do this.
快啊! 放我出去, 你不能这样.
Thanks!
谢谢!
What happened?
发生了什么?
The stowaways, they got out.
What happened?
偷渡者, 他们逃了.
发生了什么?
The stowaways, they got out.
偷渡者, 他们逃了.
They tricked me,
and I didn’t see it coming.
他们给我设了个陷阱.
She pretended that she was hunting him,
so I went in to stop her,
她假装在猎杀他, 我想阻止她.
and I said, “Hey,
No hunting on the ark!”
然后我说: “嘿, 船上不能捕猎!”
I knew they were trouble.
我就知道他们是一堆麻烦.
Are you okay, sweetie?
你还好吧,亲爱哒?
I’m okay.
还好.
If I get my hands on those skanks,
如果让我抓到这俩货.
They’re gonna pay for the…
他们会付出代…
Eh..Huh?
什么?
– Let’s get them!
– Let’s go get them, sweetie!
– 抓住他们.
– 抓住他们, 亲爱的!
I’m sorry, the gas…
对不起, 这气….
I’m going up to level 4.
我要去4层.
Sometimes, it happens
when we get really, you know
有时候, 发生的, 你知道,
scared.
吓死人.
How do you survive a single day?
你是怎么活过每一天的?
Now shut up and read the map.
闭嘴看地图.
Up that ladder.
那个梯子往上.
And then it’s uh… Wha!
然后是… 哇!
Children, please, wait!
孩子们, 请, 等一等!
Turn left!
左转!
Other left.
另一边.
Through that door on the next floor.
穿过那道门, 然后过下一道门.
Uh, upstairs, to the bridge!
楼梯往上, 到船桥!
– You have reached your destination.
– Ssh, quiet!
– 你到了.
– 嘘, 闭嘴!
I hope there’s a doctor on board.
我希望船上有个医生.
Maybe I should try to talk
to him again, it’s…
也许我能再和他说一说…
No more talking.
没得说了.
I’ll do this my way, the Grymp way.
我要用我的方法来, 猎杀者的方法.
You just stay here.
呆在这儿.
Don’t do anything.
别乱动.
Could you manage that?
Or is that too much to ask of a Nestrian.
你能做到吗? 还是我对象鼻兽要求太多了?
Captain!
船长!
Come in!
进来!
Hi! How are you doing?
你怎么样?
I was wondering
if I could have a word with you?
我希望我能和你谈一谈!
You again?
又是你?
My, what a persistent little creature head.
天哪, 真是坚持不懈.
Your Highness, we…
皇上安好, 我…
I have a big problem.
我有一个大问题.
Our kids are out there.
我的孩子还在外面.
Captain, you have to turn the ship around.
船长, 你不得不调船头.
I believe we discussed that issue.
我相信我们已经讨论过了.
But sir, please.
但是先生.
You are really starting to
get on my last nerve.
你真得是在挑战我最后的耐心了.
But my son
但是我的儿子
he’s all I have.
是我的全部.
I see, I’m not going to
get rid of you that easily.
我明白了, 我没那么容易摆脱你.
I suppose I could make an exception
to the troop between herbivores and carnivores.
我猜我可以在食草动物和食肉动物之间开一个先例
I didn’t think

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!