This better be important.
最好是很重要的问题.
I’m getting my mane done.
我的发型就快完了.
Finally, somebody reasonable.
终于来了个能说理的了.
Captain, you’ve got to turn the ship around.
船长, 你必须调头.
I’m in charge here, and I will not turn
this ship around for anyone.
我是船长, 我不会为了任何人调头.
But captain
但是船长.
Lock up these stowaways.
I’ll deal with them later.
看好这些偷渡的.
我等会再处理.
What, no,
I’m not a stowaway!
什么, 不, 我可不是偷渡的.
He dragged me into this.
他拉我进来的.
And you and your lover
can sort it out, hmm?
你和你的情人自己解决吧.
No! Our kids are drowning out there.
不! 我们的孩子还在外面.
And we’re locked up in here.
我们被困在这儿.
This is all your fault.
这都是你的错.
I’m as worried about the children
as you are.
我也很担心孩子, 就和你一样.
But if you want to get out of here,
we have to work together.
但是你想出去的话, 我们就得合作.
You’d better think of a way
out of here fast.
你最好快点想出办法让我们出去.
Because I am getting hungry.
因为我变得越来越饿了.
What the…?
什么….鬼?
Where is the forest?
森林哪去了?
What are you doing?
你在干吗?
I’m building my own ark.
我在建自己的船.
Now I know what you’re thinking.
我知道你在想什么.
Where’s the bed, right?
床在哪, 对不对?
How about sleeping in a comfy hammock?
睡在挂床上怎么样?
That’s pretty good.
看起来真不错.
See, and you thought
you’d be better off without me.
看吧, 你还认为没有我会更好来着.
Oops.
Oh, crying isn’t gonna help.
哭这会就没用了吧.
I’m not crying.
我没在哭.
Well, you should be.
好吧, 最好是.
Wait! if you’re not
crying, what’s that noise?
等等! 如果你没在哭, 那声音是哪来的?
Those flying bats are back!
蝙蝠又来了!
We have to get away from here!
我们要离开这儿!
There! Dry land!
那儿, 土地!
Hey, you take out the clumsy bloke.
嘿, 你抓那个小个子男的.
Easy prey, ain’t it?
很简单吧, 是不是?
Leah!
I can’t!
我做不到!
Arghh!
啊啊啊!
Whoa!
哇哦!
Right to the picking!
就要抓到你啦!
– Aah!
– Get off me!
– 啊!
– 离我远点!
Oh, I hate Grymps!
我讨厌猎杀者.
Whoa, whoa!
哇哦, 哇哦~~
Whoa!
哇哦!
Hi!
嗨!
– You ready?
– No.
– 你准备好了吗?
– 没有.
Thanks, Leah, that was..
谢谢, Leth, 刚才真是…
No more playing around!
不用再玩下去了!
Yeah, time for breakfast.
是的, 吃早餐了.
I’m so sorry!
对不起!
It can’t be helped
when someone tickles my nostrils.
我忍♥不住打喷嚏, 如果有个动我的鼻毛.
Bless you!
祝福你!
Thanks.
多谢!
Oh, oh, the water, it’s here already!
oh, oh, 水, 已经到这了.
It’s even worse than I thought.
比我想的还要糟糕.
Who is that?
那是谁?
A giant tortoise?
一只大乌龟?
Don’t know, but it’s helping them.
不知道, 但它在帮助他们.
Looks like we got to come up with..
看起来我们要想点别的
something else.
办法了.
Thanks for helping us.
谢谢你帮我们.
I’m Finny.
我是Finny.
And this is Leah.
这是Leah.
she’s uh..
She’s not much of a talker.
她…她不怎么说话.
My name is Obesey.
我叫Obesey.
Are you talking to yourself again?
你又在和你自己说话了?
– Hmm?
– Hi.
– 嗯?
– 嗨!
Hi!
Why aren’t you kids on the ark?
你们怎么不在船上?
Are you rejects too?
你也被拒了?
He’s the reject. Not me.
他才是被拒的, 我不是.
Our presence on the ark wasn’t welcome either.
我们在方舟上不受欢迎.
Hey, speak for yourself Fatso! That
stupid Flamingo just messed up my feather work.
嘿, 别代表我说话! 那只愚蠢的火烈鸟把我的皮革搞得一团糟.
I’m sorry about him.
我代表他抱歉.
Stuck himself to me
two years ago but won’t get off.
他和我在一起两年了, 永远不分开.
Name is Stayput.
我叫Stayput.
I’m Obesey’s best friend.
我是Obesey最好的朋友.
You are so annoying.
你真烦人.
We joke like this all the time.
我们总是这样开玩笑.
Now I have to share my last moments
with a constant ridge chattering back sit driver.
现在我要和我的脊背骑士享受最后的时光了.
Hey, why don’t you guys
come with us?
嘿, 你们为什么不和我们一起来呢?
What?
什么?
Oh, most kind of human, but I’m afraid
we will just slow you down.
多好的人啊, 我怕会拖慢你们的.
Zip, Fatso! Don’t listen to him!
闭嘴, Fatso! 别听他的!
We’d love to come with you!
我们很高兴和你一起!
But where to, exactly?
但是去哪儿呢?
Hmm..
High up.
往上走.
Away from the flood.
远离洪水.
Good idea!
好主意!
Look at him.
看他.
Hmm?
How is he supposed to get up there?
他怎么可能爬到那儿去?
Come on, Leah,
they’ve saved us.
别啊, Leah, 他们救了我们.
We can’t just leave them
here to drown.
我们不能把他们扔在这等淹死.
Fine,
but they are your responsibility!
好吧, 但他们是你的责任.
Welcome to the team!
欢迎加入团队!
Really?
真的?
We can come with you?
我们能和你们一起走?
Great! See how it goes
when I do the talking?
太好了! 看我多能说!
Let’s go!
走吧!
I don’t believe this.
真不敢相信!
That’s how it’ll go down
like a ton of bricks.
他们会像砖头一样掉下去.
Do you hear that?
听见了吗?
What?
什么?
Its dead silence.
死一样的寂静
What do you expect?
你想要点什么?
We’re the only one left.
我们是唯一留下来的.
Not the only ones.
不是唯一的.
Relax.
放轻松.
We’re a team now.
我们是一个团队了现在.
We’re safe.
我们很安全.
Well, then we don’t have anything
to worry about, do we?
这样吗? 现在我们没有任何能担心的了, 是吧?
Exactly!
当然!
Head ups down there, you ratching hats.
头抬高点
Let’s keep it moving!
接着走吧!
It’s really cool that
you decide to come with us.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!