No, no, no. Thanks, Dad. Dad, thank you.
我就算了 别闹了
I’m good. Stop.
好吧 好吧
Okay. Okay.
不 不 不
No, no, no!
我不太会跳舞
I’m not really a big dancer.
想象一下这个舞的上半身是怎么跳的
Just imagine what the top half of this dance looks like.
我敢说应该是这样的
I bet it goes something like this.
你跳到鞋带都散了 爸爸
You danced your shoelaces loose there, Pop.
你知道吗 我也想见到他
You know, I wanna see him, too.
我知道
Yeah, I know.
如果不给我机会做件正确的事
It’s not fair for you to call me a screwup
就说我是麻烦精 这样不公平
if you don’t give me a chance to get something right.
就一件事按我说的做吧
Just do one thing my way.
你真觉得这条危险小径
You really think this Path of Peril
是去山上的最佳路线
is the best way to go to the mountain?
好吧
Okay.
所以你的魔法剑在哪
So, where is your magic sword?
就在这扇门里面
It lies beyond those gates.
如果我们不能带着剑离开这里
If we don’t leave here with the sword,
你的儿子就死定了
your boys are doomed.

There you are.
一个捣蒜器
One garlic crusher.
不 是碎咒之剑
No, Curse Crusher.
是一把很大的魔法剑
It’s a large magical sword.

Sword.
剑 剑 剑
Sword, sword, sword.
我有这么个东西
I mean, I got this thing.
-就是这个 -多少钱
– That’s it! – How much?
-就十块吧 -太好了
– Let’s call it, uh, 10. – Great!
由最稀有的金属铸成
Forged of the rarest metals,
这世上独一无二的剑
the only sword of its kind in all the land.
你好呀 老朋友 我们再也不会分开了
Hello, old friend. We shall never part again.
原来这把剑
Turns out this sword
在这世上仅此一把
is the only sword of its kind in all the land.
那就一万块
So, let’s call it 10,000.
-你不能这么做 -我就这么做了
– You can’t do that! – Well, I just did.
好吧 你最好…
Okay, you had better…

Yeah?
我刚问了几个警♥察♥
I talked to some other officers,
他们说最后看到孩子们向北边去了
and they said the boys were last seen going north.
-他们没事吧 -他们没事
– Are they okay? – They’re fine.
但警官们说…亲爱的
But the officers said… Well, honey,
这事越来越奇怪了
this night keeps getting stranger and stranger.
你知道我是谁吗
Do you know who I am?
一位长翅膀的熊蛇女士
Some kind of winged bear-snake lady?
是长翅膀的狮蝎女士
Winged lion-scorpion lady!
确实
It sure does.
听着 我需要那把剑
Listen, I need that sword.
我儿子这辈子只有这次机会
My sons have a once-in-a-lifetime chance
能见到自己的父亲
to see their father.
现在 我的大儿子…
Now, my oldest son…
我的天啊…你把她杀了
Holy son of a… You killed her!
没事的 她只是暂时动弹不得
It’s okay. She’s only temporarily paralyzed.
你不能这么做
You can’t do this.
-我就这么做了 -拿上剑
– Well, I just did. – Grab the sword.
-你敢碰那把剑 -给你
– Don’t you touch that. – Here you go.
再多给你点 赔偿你的损失
And a little something extra for your trouble.
我很喜欢你的店
I love your store.
那个真好看
That’s so pretty.

Yeah!
劳蕾尔 怎么了
Laurel, what’s happening?
-棒 -喂 你还好吗
– Yeah! – Hello? Are you all right?
劳蕾尔
Laurel?
柯尔特 我不讲了 孩子们需要我
Colt, I can’t talk. The boys need me.
等等
Wait!
这俩臭孩子
Dang those kids.
? 我们踏上任务之旅 ?
? We’re heading on a quest ?
? 誓要带回我们的父亲 ?
? Our father we must retrieve ?
? 莱特福兄弟所向无敌 ?
? The Lightfoot brothers can’t be stopped ?
? 词词句句 ?
? Something, something ?
? 和前面押韵 ?
? That rhymes with retrieve ?
对 我们还在
Yeah, we’re still here.
你们早上好啊 莱特福家的男人们
Well, good morning to thee, dear Lightfoot men.
欢迎来到危险小径
Welcome to the Path of Peril.
这都算不上是小径吧
It’s not much of a path.
这里一直都没被开♥发♥
Well, you know, they never really developed around here.
所以小心点 我们可能会遇上任何东西
So, heads up, we could run into anything.
野迩兽 狼龙 胶质怪
A centicore, wolf dragon, gelatinous cube.
好吧 胶质怪是什么
Okay, what is a gelatinous cube?
就是一个巨大的绿色立方体
It’s a giant green cube
任何东西一碰到它就会立即分解
that instantly disintegrates all that it touches.
我们遇不上…停车
We are not gonna run into a… Oh! Stop!
这是什么
What is this?
无底深渊
Bottomless pit.
只要掉了下去 会永远处在下落之中
Whatever falls in there, falls forever.
爸爸 过来
Dad, come here.
伊恩 快看
Ian, check it out.
这是一座古代吊桥
This is an ancient drawbridge.
把这个大家伙放下来
We lower that bad boy
就能去乌鸦角了
and we are on our way to Raven’s Point.
在附近找找控制杆
Look around for a lever.
找到了
Found it.
但是是在悬崖另一边
But it’s on the other side.
好吧 交给我
Okay, I got this.
悬浮升空
Aloft Elevar.
你不能离这么远施悬浮咒
You can’t cast a levitation spell on something that far away.
这个魔法的有效距离只有十五米
It only has, like, a 15-meter enchanting radius.
爸爸 瞧这家伙傻的
Dad, can you believe this guy?
我们需要的是信任之桥咒
What we need is a Trust Bridge.
这个咒语能搭起一座可以过人的桥
It’s a spell that creates a magical bridge you can walk on.
只用念”隐身之桥”
Just say “Bridgrigar Invisia.”
好 隐身之桥
Okay. Bridgrigar Invisia.
隐形之桥
Bridgrigar Invisia!
-没有用 -不 咒语效力还在
– It didn’t work. – No, the spell’s still going.
只有踩上去才知道到底有没有用
You won’t know if your bridge worked until you step on it.
踩什么
Step on what?
如果你相信桥在它就在
If you believe the bridge is there, then it’s there.
-可是没在 -你这态度可不行
– But it’s not. – Well, not with that attitude.
我才不要去踩空气
I’m not gonna step out onto nothing.
现在有绳子了
Now we’ve got a rope.
但是你根本用不上它 因为…
But you’re not gonna even need it because…
-我要绳子 -好吧
– I want the rope! – Okay.
我只是说你根本用不上这根绳子
I’m just saying you’re not gonna need the rope,
因为我知道你能把桥变出来
because I know you can make that bridge.
我要死了 我要死了 我死了 我死了
I’m dying! I’m dying! I’m dead! I’m dead! I’m dead!
-我的生命到头了 -我抓住你了
– My life is over. – I got you.
好吧 你掉下去了
Okay, you fell.
-但真有那么吓人吗 -当然了
– But was that so bad? – Yes!
-你是不是还活着 -是的
– Are you still alive? – Yes.
现在你知道最糟的情况是什么了
Okay, so now you know the worst that can happen.
那就没什么好怕的了 对吧
So, there’s nothing to be scared of, right?
隐形之桥
Bridgrigar Invisia!
你可以的
You can do this.
我说行吧
There you go!
相信你走的每一步
Believe with every step.
你还拉着我吧
You’ve got me, right?
放心吧
I still got you.
伊恩·莱特福无所畏惧
Ian Lightfoot is fearless.
这真是太棒了
This is amazing!
没错 继续前进
Yeah! But just keep going.
不要回头 勇往直前

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!