Chantor’s Talon! Cops!
-靠边停车 -我没有驾照
– Pull over. – I don’t have a license.
我的钱包还没变回来
My wallet’s still tiny.
从车上下来
Step out of the vehicle.
-我们要怎么做 -我不知道
– What are we gonna do? – I don’t know.
我们要怎么解释 不 爸
How are we gonna explain…? Oh, no. Dad!
晚上过得挺精彩啊 兄弟
You have a long night there, buddy?
先生 现在请你
Sir, I’m gonna ask you
沿着这条直线走过来
to walk this straight line.
他们会逮捕爸爸
They’re gonna take Dad.
好了 好了
Okay, okay.
我知道了 用伪装咒
Oh, I got it. The disguise spell.
你可以把自己变成想变的人
You can disguise yourself to be anyone you want.
要是又搞砸了怎么办
But what if I mess up again?
根据这条咒语上写的
According to the spell,
“伪装术是一种欺骗
“Disguising yourself is a lie,
所以只有说真话才能过关”
“So you must tell the truth to get by.”
只要你不撒谎 咒语就不会消失
As long as you don’t tell a lie, the spell will be fine.
那好吧 我们变成谁呢
Okay. Who are we gonna be?
好了 我们要带你去警局
Okay, we’re taking you down to the station.
这里出了什么事 我的警♥察♥伙伴们
What seems to be the problem here, fellow police folk?
布朗科警官
Officer Bronco?
你刚才在那辆车里吗
Were you in that van?
是的 并且我们会
Affirmative. And we will…
我是说 我会为那个家伙
I mean, I will take full responsibility
全权负责
for that fella right there,
你们可以直接把他交给我
so you can just release him over to me.
我想在前面
I wanted to be the front.
不行 我来和他们说
No way. I’ll do the talking.
布朗科 你不是负责镇子另一头吗
Bronco, I thought you were working on the other side of town.
我 改变主意了
I, uh, changed my mind.
出什么事了吗
Something wrong?
就是脖子有点抽筋
Just a little neck cramp.
你不能再撒谎了
You have to stop lying.
用提问来回答问题
Answer every question with a question.
你究竟在这做什么呢
What exactly are you doing out here?
我在这里做什么
What am I doing out here?
我们都在这里做什么呢
What are any of us doing out here?
我从没思考过这样的问题
I never thought about it like that.
漂亮
Nice.
无意冒犯 你没回答我的问题
With all due respect, you didn’t answer my question.
我们刚才在给伊恩
Well, we were just exercising
做驾驶培训
some driver’s education drills for Ian.
伊恩是谁
Who is Ian?
那是劳蕾尔的儿子吗
Is that Laurel’s kid?
伊恩是劳蕾尔的儿子
Ian is Laurel’s kid.
你的继子一路上都在左摇右摆
Your stepson was swerving all over the road.
是 这个嘛
Yeah, well…
那小子今天不在状态
that guy’s not all there today.
是 他看起来是有点迷糊
Yeah, he does seem a little off.
你看起来也有点不对劲
You seem a little off yourself.
其实 说句实在话
Actually, if I’m being completely honest,
在这种情况下 我感觉不太自在
I’m not super great in this kind of situation,
我有点开始害怕了
and I’m starting to freak out a little bit.
我不停出汗 举止奇怪 也不知道该说什么
And I’m all sweaty and weird, and I don’t know what to say
我感觉自己什么都做不对
and I just feel like I can’t do anything right,
我真是个怪人
and I’m a total weirdo.
慢着 慢着
Hold on, hold on.
我好像知道是怎么回事了
I think I know what’s going on here.
是吗
You do?
初为人父母都不容易
It’s not easy being a new parent.
我女朋友的女儿也让我抓狂 好吗
My girlfriend’s daughter got me pulling my hair out, okay?
是啊
Yeah.
好了 可以让他走了
All right, we can let him go.
好吧 我带他上车了
Okay, well, I’m just gonna take him to the van.
会好起来的 明白吗 祝你好运 布朗科
It gets better. All right? Good luck, Bronco.
你也是 警官
You, too, Officer.
继续努力 不然就没得努力了
Keep workin’ hard or hardly workin’.
你演的柯尔特可真像
Now, that was a good Colt.
我可不羡慕你 布朗科
I don’t envy you, Bronco.
那个莱特福家的孩子很难搞
That Lightfoot kid is a handful.
这我可就不同意了
I’m gonna have to disagree with you there.
我觉得伊恩是个很正直的市民
I think Ian’s a pretty stand-up citizen.
没说他 我说的是大点的那个
Not him, the older one.
什么
What?
那孩子就是个麻烦精
I mean, the guy’s a screwup.
这你不会不同意了吧
You can’t say you don’t agree.
我不同意
I don’t.
什么
What?
我是说 好吧
I mean, okay, well…
我得走了 得送伊恩回家
I gotta get going. Gotta get Ian home.
我是说 我上班要迟到了
I mean, I’m late for work.
抱歉 我是说 我感觉有点不舒服
Sorry, I mean, I’m feelin’ a little sick.
我是指疲惫 疲惫得不舒服 得走了
I mean tired. Sick and tired. Gotta go!
周一见
See you Monday!
天呐 布朗科快要崩溃了
Man. Bronco is losin’ it.
所以我才不会结婚呢
See, that’s why I never got married.
老戈尔可受不了被束缚
Old Gore can’t be tied down.
我是斯贝克特
This is Specter.
能帮我接通柯尔特·布朗科警官吗
Can you put me through to Officer Colt Bronco?
巴利 我不知道刚才是怎么回事
Barley, I don’t know what happened back there.
但我不觉得你是麻烦精
But I don’t think you’re a screwup.
或许是魔法搞错了
Maybe the magic just got it wrong, you know.
你说是就是吧
Yeah.
我不知道刚才是怎么回事
I don’t know what happened.
巴利 巴利
Barley! Barley!
你要去哪
Where are you going?
巴利 拜托 这都只是…
Barley, come on. This is all just…
我不是麻烦精
I’m not a screwup.
我没这么说
I didn’t say you were.
魔法已经替你说出来了
The magic said it for you.
魔法搞错了
Well, the magic got it wrong.
魔法不会搞错
Magic doesn’t get it wrong!
那个警♥察♥问了一个问题
The cop asked a question,
你做出了回答 然后魔法揭露了真♥相♥ 对吗
you answered, and magic revealed the truth. Right?
对吧
Right?
我不知道这都是怎么回事
I don’t know how any of this stuff works.
我只知道今晚我们做的所有事都出了问题
All I know is that everything we’ve done tonight has gone wrong.
对 那是因为你不听我的
Yeah, it’s gone wrong because you won’t listen to me.
你没搞错吧
Are you kidding?
因为所有事都是你的主意
Because everything we’ve done has been your idea.
但你没按我的想法去做
But you didn’t do it my way.
你不让我去说服蝎尾飞狮
You didn’t let me handle the Manticore.
我跟精灵们交谈 你大惊小怪
You freaked out when I talked to the sprites.
因为你认定了我想不出好主意
‘Cause you don’t think I have good ideas.
什么 当然不是了
What? Of course I do.
那好 那我觉得我们应该走危险小径
Great! Then I think we should take the Path of Peril.
我觉得这样也很好 通常来说…
And I also think that would be good, normally…
看吧
See?
但是 我跟你说过了 这不是游戏
But, I told you, this isn’t a game.
今天最重要的是爸爸
All that matters today is Dad,
而现在他正坐在车里
and right now he’s sitting in that van,
充满疑惑…
and he’s confused…
怎么了
What?
他在做什么
What is he doing?
他好像可以感受到音乐的律动
I think he can feel the vibrations of the music,
他在跳舞
and he’s dancing.
他跳得真糟
He is terrible.
对 他跳得真的真的真的很糟
Yeah. He’s really, really bad.
不好 他过来了
No. Here he comes.
不用了 谢了 爸爸 不用了