好
Good.
等等 我忘了
Oh, wait, I forgot.
你不需要我的帮助
You don’t need my help.
不用兜着我 我是个成年人
Hey, I don’t need you to carry me. I’m a grown man.
爸
Dad!
拜托 没事的 巴利和我在一起
Come on, it’s okay. Barley is with me.
对 我没事 爸
Yeah, I’m fine, Dad.
法术的副作用最后应该会消退的
The side effects are supposed to wear off eventually.
我现在有没有变大点
Do I look any bigger yet?
你刚刚是不是撞到我了
Hey! Did you just bump into me?
非常抱歉 我刚才没看到你
Oh, I’m terribly sorry. I didn’t see you there.
再撞到我 就给你好看
Do it again, and you’ll see me in your nightmares.
这个一定中奖 我有预感
This one’s lucky. I know it.
再来一包超级酸酸糖 不用找了
Give me a bag of extra-sours. Keep the change.
别挡路 豆芽菜
Outta the way, beanstalk.
二号♥泵十加仑
Uh, 10 on pump two, please.
-你在做什么 -我在给我们买♥♥食品
– What are you doing? – I’m getting us food.
行了 我来
All right, I got it.
还有两包这个 谢谢
And a couple of these. Thank you.
我得去趟厕所
I have to go to the bathroom.
你能等等吗
Can it wait?
这可是你的口袋
It’s your pocket.
能给我们卫生间钥匙吗
Can we have the bathroom key, please?
好 快点 我想离开这里
Okay, be quick. I want to get out of here.
好 我走了
Okay, I’m goin’.
一共十二块九毛九
That’ll be 12.99.
看路
Hey, watch it!
你有什么意见吗 墨镜仔
You got a problem, Shades?
我问你话呢 快回答
Answer me when I’m talking to you.
抱歉 我也不太清楚
I’m sorry, I don’t really know
他现在想什么[他的脑袋在哪里]where his head’s at right now.
今晚能消停一下吗
How could this night get any worse?
我也想带你飞去救孩子
You know, I would fly us to help your boys,
但这老翅膀大不如前了
but the old wings aren’t what they used to be.
没关系 话说回来 这个诅咒…
Oh, that’s fine. So, about this curse…
这都怪我自己
It’s my own fault.
我应该每天早上锻炼下翅膀的
I should be doing my wing exercises every morning,
但说着轻松做着难
but you know how that goes.
拜托 那个诅咒 它会有什么效果
Please, the curse. What does it do?
对了 抱歉 那是个守护诅咒
Right. Sorry. It’s a Guardian Curse.
如果你的儿子们拿了宝石
If your boys take the gem,
就会触发诅咒 释放出一头强大的野兽
the curse will rise up and assume the form of a mighty beast,
然后把你的儿子们…
and battle your sons to the…
你的儿子们善于应对危机吗
Well, how do your boys do in a crisis?
不太擅长 他们俩一个什么都怕
Not great. One of them is afraid of everything,
一个什么都不怕
and the other isn’t afraid of anything.
对 瘦瘦的那个非常胆大
Yeah, that skinny kid of yours is pretty fearless.
不 不 你是说大块头那个吧 巴利
No, no. You mean the big one, Barley.
不 不 是那个小块头 他可算给我好看了
No, no, the little guy. He really let me have it.
什么 你之前说你能帮他们 对吗
What? No, look, you said you could help them, right?
所有诅咒都有一个核心
Every curse has a core,
它的魔力中心
the center of its power.
只有一把用最稀有的金属
And only one weapon forged of
铸造而成的武器能摧毁它
the rarest metals can destroy it,
那就是我的魔法剑
my enchanted sword,
碎咒之剑
the Curse Crusher!
好吧 不过你好像没带上那把剑
Well, okay, but you don’t seem to have that on you.
我把它卖♥♥掉了
I sold it.
几年前我遇到一点税务问题
Got in a little tax trouble a few years back.
不过不用担心 我知道去哪能找到它
But don’t worry, I know just where to find it.
我来了 孩子们
I am on my way, boys.
你们千万别惹麻烦
Just try to stay out of trouble.
你怎么去了那么久
What is taking you so long?
你说谁”古怪”呢
Who you calling “whimsical”?
不
Oh, no.
你真有胆子
You’ve got a lot of nerve.
我只是说
I’m just saying,
以前精灵会飞来飞去 传播快乐
sprites used to fly around spreading delight.
那是很好
That’s a good thing.
精灵不会飞
Sprites can’t fly.
你们飞不起来是因为翅膀缺乏锻炼
Well, your wings don’t work ’cause you stopped using them.
-你是说我懒吗 -不 不
– You calling me lazy? – No, no, no.
不是你 是你的祖先
Not you. Your ancestors.
你对我的祖先有什么意见
What did you say about my ancestors?
我不是说他们懒…
I didn’t mean lazy…
抱歉 非常抱歉 他也很抱歉
I’m sorry, very sorry. He’s sorry, too.
你们用不着会飞 谁需要会飞
You don’t need to fly. Who needs to fly?
你们有那么酷的机车
I mean, you’ve got those great bikes.
干什么 我只是在探讨历史
What are you doing? I was just discussing history.
巴利 我在努力照顾你和爸爸
Barley, I’m trying to take care of you and Dad,
你怎么一点也不让我省心
and you’re not making it any easier.
爸爸 来
Dad, come on.
不
Oh, no.
你死定了
You’re dead!
我们死定了 我们死定了 我们死定了
We’re dead! We’re dead! We’re dead!
放轻松 他们抬不动那些机车的
Relax. They won’t be able to lift those bikes.
他们力气好大
They are strong.
要死了 要死了 要死了
We’re gonna die! We’re gonna die! We’re gonna die!
锁住了
It’s locked.
什么 钥匙在哪里
What? Where are the keys?
我来
I got this.
加油 巴利
Come on, Barley.
好 走走走
Okay, go, go, go!
不 不 不 不会吧
No. No, no, no. No way.
只能你来了
You’re gonna have to.
拜托 它为什么发动不了
Come on. Why won’t it start?
你得转到一个刚刚好的位置
There’s a sweet spot.
不是中间 也不要拧到头
Not in the middle, not quite at the end.
拜托 拜托 拜托
Come on. Come on. Come on.
拜托了 吉娜薇
Come on, Guinevere!
打到”O” 前进挡
Put it in “O” for “Onward.”
好好开车
Drive!
好了 要并线了
Okay, you’re gonna have to merge.
-加速 -我不行
– Speed up! – I can’t do this.
-你可以的 -我还没准备好
– Yes, you can. – I’m not ready!
你永远准备不好的 并线
You’ll never be ready. Merge!
漂亮
Nice job!
-别打吉妮 -巴利
– Hey, don’t hit Gwinny. – Barley!
-不 -绕过去
– Oh, no. – Get around ’em!
-他们不让我插♥进♥去 -发信♥号♥♥
– They’re not letting me in. – Signal.
你的车没有转向灯
You don’t have a signaler.
把你的胳膊从窗户伸出去 表示你要左打了
Stick your arm straight out the window to signal left.
-回来 -接着开
– Get back here. – Just keep driving.
巴利
Barley!
山脉在北边
The mountains are north.
你得顺着这条路开到头
You need to get all the way over.
什么…
What the…?
开战了 墨镜仔 抓住他们
Oh, it is on, Shades! Get ’em!
-伊恩 专心开车 -我没法专心
– Ian, stay focused! – I can’t!
你必须专心 要不我们都得死
You have to focus or we are all dead!
放松
Just stay cool.
干得漂亮 吉娜薇
Way to go, Guinevere!
启动
Hit it!
过不去了
We’re not gonna make it!
爸爸 你还好吗
Dad, are you okay?
他没事 感谢伊恩·莱特福先生
He’s fine, thanks to the skillful driving
高超的驾驶技术 击掌
of Sir Ian Lightfoot. High five!
怎么了
What is happening?
我感觉魔咒开始失效了
I think the spell is wearing off.
别压在我的脸上
Get off my face.
警笛 是警♥察♥