我告诉了他们地图的事 告诉了他们宝石的事
I told them about the map, I told them about the gem,
还告诉了他们诅咒的事
I told them about the curse.
我忘记告诉他们诅咒的事了
I forgot to tell them about the curse.
-什么 -天呐
– The what? – Oh, boy.
这家伙有点…
Listen, this one’s gone a little…
你儿子命悬一线 但我可以帮忙
Your boys are in grave danger! But I can help!
你哪也别想去 我们有问题要问你
You’re not going anywhere. We got questions for you.
我知道他们去哪儿了 现在救他们还来得及
I know where they’re going! We can still save them!
好了 没事了
Okay, I think everything’s good here.
姓”蝎尾” 名”飞狮”
Last name “Manticore”, first name “The”.
等等 你说得对 她是有点…
Hold on, you’re right. She has gone a little…
也难怪 她伤势这么重
It’s no wonder with a wound like that.
只是划伤
That’s just a scratch.
抱歉 你很了解细尾飞狮吗
I’m sorry, are you an expert on minotaurs?
-蝎尾飞狮 -蝎尾飞狮
– Manticores. – Manticores?
不了解
Well, no…
那你就不会知道
Well, then you wouldn’t know
当他们的血液暴露在空气中时
that when their blood is exposed to air,
他们就会发疯
it makes them go bonkers.
我觉得这不是真的
I don’t think that’s true.
瞧见没 她已经分不清现实了
See? She’s already losing her grip on reality.
所以 在她取你性命之前
So, why don’t you let me save her life
不如让我先救她一命
before it costs you yours?
-行吧 -谢谢
– Okay. – Thank you.
能给我们一点私人空间吗 拜托了
Could we have a little privacy here, please?
往后躺 很好
Just lie back. That’s good.
不过要把头抬高一点
But get your head a little bit higher.
别搞太久 好吗
Just don’t take too long back there, okay?
你们听见了吗
You hear me?
我说了别搞太久
I said don’t take too long back there,
因为…
because…
好了 怎么救我儿子
All right, how do we help my boys?
我肯定会喜欢你的
I’m gonna like you.
收音机 车灯 刹车
Radio, headlights, brakes,
轮胎 轮辋
tires, rims.
爸爸 现在说不清
I mean, it’s hard to tell now, Dad,
在我替换零件之前
before I replaced her parts,
吉娜薇其实只是一堆废铜烂铁
Guinevere was actually kind of a piece of junk.
看来我们今天干不了这么多事了 爸爸
Looks like we’re not gonna get to do everything today, Dad.
没关系
That’s okay.
我只是想见到你
I just wanna meet you.
不过不用担心 我们会把你修好
But don’t worry, we’ll, uh, have you fixed up
然后回家见…
and back home to see…
天呐 妈妈
Oh, man. Mom!
巴利 我们赶不及
Barley, we’re not gonna be able
带爸爸回家见妈妈了
to get Dad back in time to see Mom.
好吧 爸爸 至少你不用见那个新男友了
Well, Dad, at least you won’t have to meet the new guy.
所以 你在干活还是在偷懒
So, you workin’ hard or hardly workin’?
巴利 巴利 巴利
Barley, Barley, Barley.
哪里有麻烦哪里就有你
Every time there’s trouble, I gotta deal with you.
你在模仿柯尔特吗
Is that your Colt?
对
Yeah.
你还得再练练
You’re gonna wanna work on that.
不 不 不 不要啊 老妹儿
No, no, no! Come on, old girl.
你不是说你把面包车修好了吗
I thought you said you fixed the van.
别急 吉娜薇没事
Relax. Guinevere is fine.
她只是肚子有点饿了
Her stomach is just a little empty.
但这里显示油箱是满的
But it says we have a full tank.
不是 那个坏了
No. That doesn’t work.
只剩几滴了
Only a few drops left.
也许这里会有加油站
Maybe if there’s a gas station…
有可以创造汽油的魔法吗
Is there a magic way to get gas?
我喜欢你的想法 小天才
Oh! I like your thinking, young mage.
增长咒
Growth spell!
我们让油罐变大 里面的汽油
We grow the can, and then the gas inside
也会跟着变多
will grow with it.
这个主意有点奇怪
That’s kind of a weird idea.
我知道 我也喜欢
I know! I like it, too.
好吧
Okay.
放松 内心的火焰 来吧
Loosen up. Heart’s fire. Here we go.
没那么简单
Whoa. It’s not that simple.
这家伙学了一点魔法
This one learns a little magic,
就以为他是跛脚奇士了
thinks he’s Shamblefoot the Wondrous,
我说得对吧 爸爸
am I right, Dad?
增长咒比较进阶
A growth spell is a bit more advanced.
你不仅要喊出你内心的火焰
Not only do you have to speak from your heart’s fire,
还得遵从一条魔法要诀
but now you also have to follow a magic decree.
魔法什么
A magic what?
就是一种让咒语正常生效的特殊定律
It’s a special rule that keeps the spell working right.
这一句说了 “想要变大某个东西
This one states, “To magnify an object,
意念必须更加集中”
“you have to magnify your attention upon it.”
你念咒语的时候
While you cast the spell,
不能为任何事物分心
you can’t let anything distract you.
好吧
Okay.
-怎么了 -扎到我了
– What? – Splinter.
我们能把这玩意儿打磨一下吗
Can we sand this thing down?
不行 它是古代的东西
No. It’s an ancient staff
每一丝纤维都蕴藏着魔法
with magic in every glorious fiber.
你不能给打磨它
You can’t sand it down.
好吧 好吧 来吧 集中注意力
All right. All right. Here we go. Focus.
有什么不对劲吗
Something wrong?
对不起 只是你的姿势…这样
Sorry, it’s just, your stance is, uh… Here.
扬起下巴 两肘外展 双腿分开
Chin up, elbows out, feet apart,
背部略微前弓
back slightly arched.
-感觉如何 -很棒
– Okay, how’s that feel? – Great.
-还有一件事 -巴利
– Oh, one more thing… – Barley!
好 好
Okay, okay.
速速生长
Magnora Gantuan!
不要被魔法吓住
Don’t let the magic spook you.
好
Okay.
-胳膊肘 -什么
– Elbows! – What?
胳膊肘抬起来
Elbows up!
不不不 太高了 太高了
No, no, no, it’s too high. That’s too high.
我在努力保持专注呢
I’m trying to focus here.
是 是 是 专注 专注于那个汽油罐
Oh, yeah, yeah, yeah. Focus. Focus on the can.
专注
Focus.
专注
Focus.
巴利 算了
Barley! Ah! Forget it!
魔法生效了
It worked!
汽油罐好大
The can is huge.
汽车也好大
And the van is huge.
你也…不
And you’re… Oh, no.
-怎么回事 -你好像把我缩小了
– What happened? – Looks like you shrunk me.
怎么会这样
How?
如果你施法失败 就会遭到反噬
Well, if you mess up a spell, there are consequences.
我施法失败全是因为你一直干扰我
I only messed up because you wouldn’t stop bothering me.
我是想帮你
I was trying to help you.
行 别帮我
Well, don’t try to help me.
好 好 我不帮你了
Oh, okay. Fine. I won’t!
爸爸 是我
Dad, it’s me.
爸爸 没事 别担心
Dad, it’s okay. Don’t worry.
我会搞定这个的
I’m gonna fix this.
你要去哪里
Well, where are you going?
去找个加油站
To find a gas station.
-我也去 -行
– Well, I’m going, too. – Fine.
我不需要你的帮助
Hey, I don’t need your help.
我没意见
Fine with me.
我就是需要稍微休息一下
I just need a little break.
我的小短腿走不了那么快
My baby legs can’t go that fast.
看 加油站
Look, a gas station.