-太好了 -等等 等等
– This is perfect. – Whoa, whoa, whoa!
你要做什么 这个不能拿走
What are you doing? You can’t take this.
我们必须拿走
We have to.
那是什么
What is that?
这是我们的爸爸 我们有机会见到他
It’s our dad. And we have a chance to meet him, but…
但是没有凤♥凰♥宝石 我们就见不到了
But we can’t do that without a Phoenix Gem.
不行 我已经不再送别人踏上危险的任务之旅了
No! My days of sending people on dangerous quests are over.
什么 为什么
What? Why?
因为那很危险
‘Cause they’re dangerous.
科里 卡拉OK机又坏了
Corey, the karaoke machine’s broken again.
对不起 但是你不能把地图拿走
I’m sorry, but you are not getting this map.
别担心 女士们
Don’t worry, ladies,
你们的冒险马上就会继续进行
your adventure will continue momentarily.
没事 我可以搞定
Okay, I can handle this.
不 伊恩
No, Ian.
伟大的蝎尾飞狮小姐 女士
Miss mighty Manticore, ma’am…
你要做什么
What are you doing?
孩子 现在不方便
Kid, this is not a good time.
我要给这里一星差评
I’m giving this place a one-star review.
我从来没见过我爸
It’s just, I’ve never met my dad and…
我很遗憾
Look, I’m sorry about that.
但如果你在我的任务中受伤了
But if you get hurt on one of my quests,
猜猜谁会被起诉 然后失去她的酒馆呢
guess who gets sued and loses her tavern?
我不能冒这个险
I can’t take that kind of risk.
抱歉失陪了 我有重要事情要做
Now, if you’ll just excuse me, I have important things to do.
测试
Testing.
? 你萦绕在我梦中 ?
? You haunt my dreams ?
? 非此非彼 ?
? My inbetweens ?
求求你 我们需要那份地图
Please, we need that map.
不 我不能把地图给你们
No, I am not giving you the map.
够了 我不想再说了
That’s it! I am done talking.
-我要说 -别别别
– Well, I’m not! – Whoa, whoa, whoa!
你说你不能冒险失去这里
You say you can’t risk losing this place.
看看那位蝎尾飞狮
Look at that Manticore.
她看起来像是为了冒险而活
She looks like she lived to take risks.
那位蝎尾飞狮不必找寻投资者
That Manticore didn’t have investors to look out for.
她不必支付薪水
She didn’t have payroll to cover.
她随时可以直接飞出大门
She could just fly out the door whenever she wanted
杀死岩浆怪兽
and slay a magma beast.
你到底修不修卡拉OK机
Are you gonna fix the machine or not?
马上来修
Yeah, in a minute.
好吧 也许这个地方
Okay, maybe this place isn’t
不像过去那样惊险刺♥激♥了
as adventurous as it used to be.
不再挤满愿意冒着生命危险
So it isn’t filled with a motley horde
一尝刺♥激♥滋味的
willing to risk life and limb
各路人马
for the mere taste of excitement.
但那又怎么样
But so what?
谁说生活中一定要冒险
Who ever said you have to take risks in life
才能经历奇遇
to have an adventure?
很明显 你说过
Apparently, you did.
三十二桌说他们的马苏里拉芝士条是冷的
Table 32 said their mozzarella sticks are cold.
我都干了什么
What have I done?
现在为时未晚
Well, it’s not too late.
你可以把地图给我们
I mean, you could just give us the map.
这个地方曾经很危险
This place used to be dangerous.
危险
Dangerous!
-且狂暴 -狂暴
– And wild! – Wild!
我曾经也很危险而狂暴
I used to be dangerous and wild!
危险而狂暴
Dangerous and wild!
我生活在谎言里 我都成了什么样了
I’m living a lie! What have I become?
不会吧
Oh, no.
所有人都滚出去
Everybody out!
这家酒馆要停业整修了
This tavern is closed for remodeling.
对不起 卡拉OK点唱机坏掉了
Sorry, the karaoke machine is broken!
不 不不不
No! No, no, no!
不
No.
我们快走
We gotta go!
悬浮升空
Aloft Elevar!
太难以置信了
That was unbelievable.
你就这样…
I mean, you were just like…
那根木头就悬浮在那里了
and the beam was just floating there!
我弟弟是个巫师
My brother is a wizard.
不敢相信居然成功了
I can’t believe that worked.
现在爸爸的咒语对你来说是小菜一碟了
Oh! You’re gonna nail Dad’s spell now.
可是我们没有地图
Except we don’t have a map.
但我们有这个 你看
But we’ve got this. Behold!
做任务时 只能有什么就用什么
Look, on a quest, you have to use what you’ve got.
这个就是我们现有的
And this is what we’ve got.
最棒的是 小凯拉已经把字谜解出来了
Best part is, little Kayla already solved the puzzle.
好吧 按凯拉说的
Well, according to Kayla,
我们只需要去乌鸦角
we just have to look for Raven’s Point.
乌鸦角 乌鸦角
Raven’s Point. Raven’s Point.
很好 宝石应该就在山里
Yes! The gem must be in the mountain.
我们明天早上应该能到那里
We could be there by tomorrow morning.
明天早上
Tomorrow morning?
之后我们还有足够的时间与爸爸在一起
That still gives us plenty of time with Dad.
好吧 看上去
Yeah. Well, it looks like
我们走高速公路就能到那里了
the expressway should take us right there.
高速公路有点太明显了
Mmm. Expressway is a little too obvious.
做任务时 一览无余的道路从来都不是正确的选择
On a quest, the clear path is never the right one.
-什么 -在一次《昔日远征》的活动中
– What? – During one Quests of Yore campaign,
我和灌木玫瑰锤选了一条好走的路
Shrub Rosehammer and I took the easy route,
结果他直接进了胶质怪的肚子
led him straight into the belly of a gelatinous cube.
我幸免于难的唯一原因就是
Only reason I didn’t suffer the same fate?
听从了直觉
I followed my gut.
直觉告诉我 应该走一条叫做危险小径的
And it’s telling me we take an ancient trail
古老的小道
called the Path of Peril.
可是高速公路更快
But the expressway is faster.
长远来看不一定
Maybe not in the long run.
我知道你希望这次旅程
I know you want this to be
跟你那些冒险游戏一样
like one of your adventure games,
但唯一重要的是
but all that matters
尽可能多地争取与爸爸
is that we get to spend as much time
在一起的时间
as possible with Dad.
所以我们应该走高速公路 对吗
So, we should just take the expressway, right?
对 你说得对
Yeah, you’re right.
但如果最后被胶质怪吃了
But if you end up inside a gelatinous cube,
那我就不管你了
you are on your own.
蝎尾飞狮酒馆
Manticore’s Tavern
在您的前方道路右侧
ahead on your right.
-喂 -我就问问情况
– Hey. – I’m just checking in.
你追上那两个小子了吗
Did you catch up to the boys yet?
还没有
No, not yet.
但我有点担心
But I’m a little worried
因为出现了一个奇怪的家庭问题
because we had a weird family issue come up,
而且离家出走不像是伊恩会干的事情
and, well, this just isn’t like Ian to run off.
巴利有可能 但是伊恩不会
I mean, Barley, yes, but not Ian.
现在很晚了
You know, it’s late,
你不该到外面去找他们
you shouldn’t have to be out looking for ’em.
我知道 这很傻
I know, it’s silly.
我想他俩可能是一时兴起[起火]
I’m sure they’re both probably on fire.
-起火吗 -起火 这地方起火了
– Fire? – Fire! The place is on fire!
-我的孩子 我得挂了 -劳蕾尔
– My boys! I gotta go! – Laurel!
放开我 放开我 放开我
Get it off, get it off, get it off!
不好意思 你好
Excuse me. Hello?
拜托了 我在找两位精灵少年
Please, I’m looking for two teenage elves.
我已经告诉过你了 有两位精灵少年
I told you already, there were two teenage elves.
他们是我儿子 他们去哪儿了
Those are my sons. Where did they go?
他们做做一个寻找凤♥凰♥宝石的任务
They went on a quest to find a Phoenix Gem.
不过不用担心 不用担心
But don’t worry, don’t worry.