喂 听得见吗
Hello? Hello?
是我 伊恩
It’s me, Ian.
是吗
Oh, is that right?
没错 你今天过得怎么样
Yeah. Did you have a good day?
我在努力
Well, I’m trying to.
是吧 我也是
Yeah. Me, too.
不过我明显需要帮助
Although, I could clearly use some help.
我很希望什么时候能跟你待一会
I sure do wish I could spend the day with you sometime.
我知道
I know.
有那么多我们能做的事
Well, there are so many things we could do.
我觉得一定会很有意思
I bet it’d be really fun.
试试看吧
Let’s find out.
好啊 我很愿意 我们可以
Yeah. I mean, I’d love to. We could, uh…
好了 再见
Okay. Bye.
好吧
Yeah.
再见
Bye.
天啊
Oh, my…
巴利 让你的士兵离开我的国土
Barley, keep your soldiers off my land
不然我们两国就要开战了
or our kingdoms will go to war!
抱歉 妈妈
Sorry, Mom!
这真是世上最长的休学年
Oh, this is the world’s longest gap year.
亲爱的 我准备来补的
Honey, I was gonna do that.
没事的
It’s okay.
你肯定是哪个缝纫大♥师♥教出来的
You must have been taught by some kind of sewing master.
没错 一个非常谦虚的缝纫大♥师♥
Yeah. A very humble sewing master.
爸爸在我这个年纪是什么样的
What was Dad like when he was my age?
他一直很有自信吗
Was he always super confident?
才不是
Oh, no.
他花了一段时间才认清自己
It took him a while to find out who he was.
真希望能见见他
I wish I’d met him.
我也是
Oh, me, too.
但是 你♥爸♥爸生病后
But, hey, you know, when your dad got sick,
他很努力地与病魔做抗争
he fought so hard
因为比起其他一切 他最想见到你
because he wanted to meet you more than anything.
你知道吗 我有东西给你
You know what? I have something for you.
我本来打算吃完蛋糕再给你
I was gonna wait until after cake,
但是我觉得你也等了够久了
but I think you’ve waited long enough.
是什么
What is it?
是你♥爸♥爸给你准备的礼物
It’s a gift from your dad.
什么意思 是爸爸准备的
What do you mean, it’s from Dad?
我不知道 妈妈说是给我们两个人的
I don’t know. Mom said it was for both of us.
是什么
What is it?
他只说等你们都满十六岁了再给你们
He just said to give you this when you were both over 16.
我也不知道是什么
I have no idea what it is.
不会吧
No way!
这是根魔杖
It’s a wizard staff.
-爸爸是个巫师 -什么
– Dad was a wizard. – What?
等下 你♥爸♥爸是个会计
Hold on, your dad was an accountant.
他生病后是对很多稀奇古怪的东西
I mean, he got interested in a lot of strange things
感兴趣 但是
when he got sick, but…
有封信
There’s a letter.
“亲爱的伊恩和巴利
“Dear Ian and Barley,
很久以前 这个世界遍布奇迹
“long ago, the world was full of wonder.
充满着奇遇 惊险刺♥激♥
“It was adventurous, exciting,
最厉害的是 有魔法存在
“and best of all, there was magic.
魔法帮助了所有需要帮助的人
“And that magic helped all in need.
但掌握它并不容易
“But it wasn’t easy to master.
所以世人找了种更简单的方法维继生活
“And so the world found a simpler way to get by.
久而久之 魔法淡出了人们的视野
“Over time, magic faded away,
但我希望你们身上还留有一点魔法
“but I hope there’s a little magic left in you.
所以我写下了这则咒语 好让我看看
“And so I wrote this spell, so I could see for myself
我的儿子们会成为什么样的人”
“who my boys grew up to be.”
“显现咒”
“Visitation Spell.”
难以置信
I don’t believe this.
这个咒语可以把他召唤回来
This spell brings him back.
回来一整天 爸爸要回来了
For one whole day, Dad will be back.
-什么 -回来 是说起死回生吗
– What? – Back? Like back to life?
那不可能
That’s not possible.
用这个就有可能了
It is with this!
我要见到爸爸了吗
I’m gonna meet Dad?
威尔 你这神奇的疯子 这是什么
Oh, Will, you wonderful nut. What is this?
这么强大的咒语需要一种辅助元素
Now, a spell this powerful needs an assist element.
要让这咒语成功 爸爸就得
And, I mean, for this to work, Dad would’ve had to
找到一块凤♥凰♥宝石
find a Phoenix Gem!
如今这种宝石已经非常罕见了
There’s only a few of these left.
等下 这事危险吗
Hold on! Is this dangerous?
马上见分晓
We’re about to find out.
什么
What?
木刺
Splinter.
“仅此一次 请赐予我重生
“Only once is all we get, grant me this rebirth.
明日日落前 行于世一日”
“Till tomorrow’s sun has set, one day to walk the earth.”
等下 我刚才握的方法不对
Hold on. I was just grippin’ it wrong.
“仅此一次 请赐予我重生
“Only once is all we get, grant me this rebirth.
明日日落前 行于世一日”
“Till tomorrow’s sun has set, one day to walk the earth.”
“仅此一次
“Only once is all we get,
请赐予我重生
“grant me this rebirth.
明日日落前 行于世一日”
“Till tomorrow’s sun has set, one day to walk the earth.”
“行于世一日”
“One day to walk the earth.”
“明日日落前 行于世一日”
“Till tomorrow’s sun has set, one day to walk the earth.”
巴利
Barley.
很抱歉 爸爸没能出现
I’m sorry you guys don’t have your dad here,
但这表明了他有多想见到你们
but this shows just how much he wanted to see you both.
心切到什么都愿意尝试
So much that he’d try anything.
这仍然是一份相当特别的礼物
That’s still a pretty special gift.
是啊
Yeah.
想跟我来拿你的蛋糕吗
Hey, wanna come with me to pick up your cake?
我没事的 谢谢 妈妈
That’s okay. Thanks, Mom.
“仅此一次 请赐予我重生
“Only once is all we get, grant me this rebirth.
明日日落前
“Till tomorrow’s sun has set…
行于世一日”
“one day to walk the earth.”
老弟 你在干什么
Hey, man, what are you doing in here?
我勒个去 你是怎么
Holy Tooth of Zadar! How did you…?
我不知道 就这么开始了
I don’t know. It just started.

Feet!
等下 我来帮你
Hang on. I can help!
巴利 不要
Barley, no!
爸爸
Dad?
只有腿
He’s just legs.
没有上半身
There’s no top part.
我记得爸爸绝对有上半身的
I definitely remember Dad having a top part!
我♥干♥了什么 这也太可怕了
Oh, what did I do? This is horrible.
你好
Hello?
真的是他
It’s really him.
爸爸 你在自己家里
Dad, you are in your house.
他听不见我们说话
He can’t hear us.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
没错 爸爸 是我 巴利
That’s right, Dad. It’s me, Barley.
对 那是伊恩
Yeah, that’s Ian.
爸爸
Hi, Dad.
我把事情搞砸了
I messed this whole thing up.
他永远都只有两条腿了
Now he’s gonna be legs forever.
不是永远 咒语只能持续一天
No, not forever. The spell only lasts one day.
明天日落时分 他就会消失
At sunset tomorrow, he’ll disappear,
之后我们就再也不能把他召唤回来了
and we’ll never be able to bring him back again.
好吧 好吧 二十四小时
Okay, okay, okay. 24 hours.
时间并不多 但是…
That doesn’t give us much time, but…
我们必须再施一次咒语
Well, we’ll just have to do the spell again.
不是我们是你
You mean you have to.
有天赋的人才能施展魔法
A person can only do magic if they have the gift.
-我弟弟有魔法天赋 -好好
– And my little brother has the magic gift. – Okay! Okay.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!