Don’t look back. Just straight ahead.
你还拉着绳子 对吧
You’ve still got the rope, right?
没错 我拉着
Yeah, I got it.
我不害怕
I am not afraid!
老兄 我可以整天待这上面
Man, I could stay out here all day.
好的 可你得继续前进
Okay, but keep moving.
我们得见爸爸 记得吗
We’ve gotta see Dad, remember?
爸爸 最后一步为你而走
Dad, this last step is for you.
他成功了 爸爸
He did it, Dad.
你太了不起了
That was amazing.
绳子什么时候掉的
How long was the rope gone?
就下半段吧
Just, like, the second half of it.
我需要那根绳子
I needed that rope.
你真的需要吗
But did you?
伊恩 看
Ian! Look.
是只乌鸦
It’s a raven.
菜单上的线索说在乌鸦角
The clue on the menu said Raven’s Point.
没错 在山里
Yeah. In the mountains.
可是也许谜语的答案并不是这座山
But maybe the puzzle didn’t mean the mountain.
或许说的是乌鸦指向的地方
Maybe it means follow where the raven is pointing.
又一只乌鸦
It’s another raven.
那只可能指向另一只乌鸦
That one could be pointing to another raven,
一直指引我们找到宝石
all the way to the gem.
我之前指错了路
I… I had us going the wrong way.
我说吧 我的直觉[肚子]知道该往哪走
Well, I told you. My gut knows where to go.
不是吗 小子 是的 没错
Don’t you, boy? Yes, you do.
走吧 爸爸
Come on, Dad.
吉娜薇很快就能把我们带到那只乌鸦那
Guinevere will get us to that raven in no time.
你们俩…
You guys…
有麻烦了 大♥麻♥烦
are in trouble, big time.
不不不 柯尔特 我们找到一个咒语
No, no, no, Colt. We found a spell.
如果能在日落前完成 我们就可以见到爸爸了
If we finish it before sunset, we’ll get to see our father.
你妈告诉过我
Well, your mom told me
你们家发生了奇怪的事
there was some kind of strange family issue going on,
这绝对算得上奇怪
and this is definitely strange.
但不行 该死的
But no, dang it.
我不会再让你们惹妈妈烦心
I’m not letting you upset your mother anymore.
快点上车 我送你们回去
Now you get in the vehicle, I’m escorting you home.
不 不行
No. No way.
我数到三
I’m giving you to the count of three.
-好的 我们回 -伊恩
– Okay, we’ll go. – Ian.
他是警♥察♥
He’s a police officer.
你要干什么
What are you doing?
我不知道
I don’t know.
他妈…
Son of a…
我需要支援 车辆逃窜
I need backup. Runaway van!
伊恩多尔·莱特福不守规矩了
Iandore Lightfoot, breaking the rules.
不敢相信我在逃离警♥察♥追捕
I can’t believe I’m running from the cops.
你不是逃离警♥察♥追捕
You’re not running from the cops,
你是逃离咱妈的男朋友
you’re running from our mom’s boyfriend.
好吧 现在是逃离警♥察♥追捕了
Okay, now you’re running from the cops.
抓牢了
Hold on!
棒 干得漂亮 吉娜薇
Yeah! Nice going, Guinevere!
我♥干♥了什么 我不该开车逃走
What did I do? I shouldn’t have driven away.
不 你做得很棒
No, it was great.
用那些大石块堵住路
Block the road with those boulders.
什么 怎么做
What? How?
闪电奥术
Arcane Lightning.
你说过那是最难的咒语
You said that’s the hardest spell.
你已经准备好了
You are ready.
“要轻松召唤闪电
“To make lightning strike with ease,
必须遵循所有要诀”
“one must follow all decrees.”
你必须达到所有要求
You have to do everything.
释放内心的火焰
Speak from your heart’s fire,
相信自己 专注 全部都要做到
trust yourself, focus, all of it.
闪电霹雳
Voltar Thundasir.
闪电霹雳
Voltar Thundasir!
闪电霹雳
Voltar Thundasir!
不行 我做不到
I can’t! I can’t do it.
我们见不到你了 爸爸 都是我的错
We’re not gonna see you, Dad. And it’s all my fault.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
怎么回事…
What the…?
巴利
Barley.
她只是一辆破旧不堪的车
She was just a beat-up old van.
来吧 我们得走了
Come on, we gotta go.
等等
Wait.
你看到了吗 爸爸
You see that, Dad?
青出于蓝而胜于蓝
The apprentice has become the master.
看起来像水
It looks like water.
那么X代表什么
So, what’s the X mean?
寻宝中 X只代表一样东西
On a quest, an X only means one thing.
走到水的尽头 就能找到凤♥凰♥宝石
We go to the end of the water, we’ll find that Phoenix Gem.
独角兽
Unicorns!
酷
Cool.
这条河可能有几千米长
This water could go on for miles.
我们没时间了
We don’t have that kinda time.
如果有什么能浮在水面上
If we had something to float on,
我就可以施一个加速咒
we could cast a velocity spell on it,
像坐魔法摩托艇一样飞快地冲出隧♥道♥
fly down the tunnel like a magic jet ski.
水面上什么都没有
Well, there’s not much to float on.
记住 做任务时
Remember, on a quest,
只能有什么就用什么
you have to use what you’ve got.
速速生长
Magnora Gantuan!
加速
Accelior!
这还挺酷的
This is actually kinda cool.
你还知道什么咒语
So, what other spells do you know?
听好了 小魔法师
Brace yourself, young mage.
我知道所有魔法
I know all there is to know of magic.
柯尔特 我们知道他们俩要去哪
Colt, we know where the boys are going.
我们得赶在他们释放诅咒前找到他们
We just have to get to them before they unleash the curse.
-什么 -我们去打破诅咒吧
– The what? – Let’s crush some curses!
诅咒 那个把一块石头变成巨龙
The curse. The curse that protects the gem
来保护宝石的诅咒
by turning into a rock dragon or something.
什么龙
A what dragon?
我说不清
I can’t explain it.
我只知道我们必须尽快找到他们
I just know we have to get to the boys fast.
我们会很快找到他们 非常快
We’ll get to them fast. We’ll get to them so fast.
我差点抓到他们 可伊恩开车逃了
Well, I almost had ’em, but Ian, he just drove off.
-干得不错 -什么
– Good for him. – What?
不 我是说他害怕开车
No, I just mean he’s scared to drive.
觉得会有什么东西突然撞上…
Thinks something’s gonna come at him out of the…
我的腿好像卡住了
I think I stung my leg.
劳蕾尔 发生了什么 怎么回事
Laurel, what happened? What’s goin’ on?
你差点害死我了 女士
You almost killed me, lady.
你还好吗 你从哪冒出来的
Are you okay? Where did you come from?
是你开到了我们的飞行路线上
You were in our flight path.
-你还好吗 -我没事
– Are you all right? – I’m fine.
糟糕 我们的车
No. Our transport!
这下怎么去找你儿子
How are we going to get to your sons now?
走吧 闪粉仙子们 飞向天空吧
Come on, Pixie Dusters, let’s take to the skies.
我为飞翔而生
I was born to fly!
你觉得活动下翅膀怎么样
How do you feel about exercising those wings?
烟火轰鸣
Boombastia!
-记住… -对了
– Remember… – Right.
烟火轰鸣
Boombastia!
你是天才 加快节奏
You’re a natural! Think fast.
悬浮升空
Aloft Elevar!
棒 漂亮
Yeah! Nice!
留意点 别把船吃光了
Careful how much boat you’re eating there, man,
我们还得撑到隧♥道♥尽头
we still gotta make it to the end of the tunnel.
有道理