Esse quam videri.
实事求是
“To be, rather than to seem.”
实事求是 胜于虚有其表
And everybody here has lived up to this creed.
在场的所有人都遵循了这一信条
No Supe could be prouder,
此时此刻 没有哪个主管
right now, of his boys than I am of you guys.
能像我一样 为你们感到骄傲
So, to commemorate this occasion,
所以 为了纪念这个时刻
I had some tees made up.
我做了一些T恤
All right?
好吗
Now, you can only wear them if you’re a hotshot.
只有快车支援队的队员才能穿
Right?
好吗
Okay, so it’s sleeping with a hotshot, too, okay?
好吧 跟队员睡的也能穿
There you go.
给你
There she is, little Michaela.
你来啦 小米凯拉
You want to show Mack your dog?
你想给麦肯齐看看你的小狗吗
Your dad and Uncle Mack are stoked
你♥爸♥爸和麦肯齐叔叔真的很高兴
you’re having your first sleepover with us.
你第一次来我们家过夜
She’s got a puppy…
她有一只小狗
Dude, what did you do?
老兄 你干了什么
I, uh, baby-proofed everything,
我把所有东西都包起来防止她磕到
like the bathroom cabinets, the kitchen, the whole house, basically.
浴室柜子 厨房♥ 基本上整个房♥子都包了一遍
So, we’re good.
我们安全了
That’s awesome, man. Thank you.
太棒了 谢谢你
Aw, why not?
为什么不呢
She loves this dog, man.
她很爱这只小狗
Yeah.
是啊
Family, bro.
这就是家啊 老兄
Let’s get the bunny, huh?
我们拿这只兔子吧 好吗
You like the bunny.
你很喜欢这只兔子的
Yeah, he’s a friend.
他是你的好朋友
Hello.
你好
Dude, what took you so long?
你怎么去了这么长时间
She’s, like, she’s really hot, man.
她真的很烫
How’s she doing?
她怎么样了
She’s, like, burning up.
她像是要烧起来了
Oh, God.
老天
I know. I know. It’s okay.
我知道 我知道 没事的
This is your friend. She’s your friend.
这是你的好朋友 她是你的好朋友
Hey, bro. The other way.
老兄 另一边
Okay.
好的
The other end. No.
另一头 不是
This?
这个
What?
什么
One hundred and three point four! Dude!
三十九点六七摄氏度啊
No bueno, man.
这样不行
Call a pediatrician, man.
给儿科医生打电♥话♥
I called him like five times.
我打了有五次了
He’s not picking up.
他都没接
What do you mean, he hasn’t picked up?
什么叫他没接
I don’t know, he’s being an asshole!
我不知道 因为他是个混♥蛋♥
We gotta go to the hospital.
我们得去医院
Yeah, right, man.
是的 没错
It’s my first night alone with her.
这是我单独和她待的第一个晚上
Natalie will never let me see her again.
娜塔莉永远都不会让我再见她了
Yeah, you’re right.
好吧 你是对的
Turbyfill! His wife, Stephanie! I think she’s a nurse.
特比菲尔 他的老婆斯蒂芬妮好像是个护士
Hey, how’s she doing?
她怎么样了
Her temperature’s coming down. Her coloring’s good. She’s fine.
体温降下来了 气色也很好 她没事了
Yeah, she’s good?
她没事了
Infants burn high fevers sometimes. It’s totally normal.
婴儿的体温有时会很高 这是正常现象
All right. Good. Thank you.
好吧 很好 谢谢你
Yeah, I didn’t know that’s how you took a temperature.
我以前都不知道体温是这么量的
All right, men. I think we’re good.
好了 我想没事了
She’s, uh… Yeah, she’s happy, so…
她现在很高兴
Good, man.
那就好
I really appreciate you guys coming by.
真的很谢谢你们能过来
It’s what we’re here for, bro.
应该的 兄弟
Man, like, I’ve been through some pretty crazy, intense shit,
我也经历过一些很疯狂的事
but that was, hands down, the scariest thing of my life.
但这个是我这辈子经历过的最可怕的事了
Seriously.
真的
Welcome to fatherhood, dude.
欢迎加入父亲的行列
Yeah, I’m gonna pump the brakes on having kids.
我可能要把生孩子这事推迟一下了
Just the thought of fire season starting makes me lonely.
一想到火灾季节要开始了都会让我感到孤独
Well, once this crew proves itself this first season,
只要这支队伍在第一个火灾季证明了自身能力
we’ll be able to slow down a little bit.
之后我们就可以把脚步放慢点了
You know, the other wives, they always say,
其他人的妻子 她们总是说
“At least you don’t have kids. It’s so much harder with kids.”
“至少你还没有孩子 有孩子会更艰难”
It’s starting to get under my skin.
听得我都烦了
Really? Why?
真的吗 为什么
Cause those kids give them something to hold onto and love.
因为孩子们赋予了她们坚持和爱
No matter what.
无论会发生什么
You know what?
你知道吗
What?
什么
If I could put you in my pocket,
如果我能把你装进口袋里
I’d take you wherever I go.
不管我去哪都会带着你的
I would. Don’t do that.
我会的 别这样
Don’t do what?
别哪样
I want to talk about it.
我想谈谈这个话题
Well, okay, what?
好吧 什么
Kids?
孩子吗
Us.
我们
Having a family.
要个孩子
Look, we had an understanding when we got married.
我们结婚的时候就达成过共识
And you agreed to it.
你也同意了
Yeah, I know, I agreed.
是的 我知道 我同意了
I guess I never felt like I was worthy of being a mother before.
我猜我以前从没想过我可以做一个母亲
Yeah, but what makes you feel like we’re worthy now?
那是什么让你觉得你现在可以了
Shit. Look, I didn’t mean that you’re not…
靠 我不是说你不是
Amanda, I’m sorry,
阿曼达 抱歉
but my feelings about this still haven’t changed.
但我对这件事的看法还是没有变
I thought we’d already…
我以为我们已经
The fire’s crowning along Jericho Road, running north.
火势正向北沿着杰利科路蔓延
We’re gonna get in front,
我们要到前面去
try to box her off and drive her toward the canyon.
拦截住火势 并且把她往峡谷方向引去
Copy, Granite Mountain.
收到 花岗山
We have a heavy air tanker working in that area.
我们有架重型消防飞机在那个区域灭火
Assholes waited too long to get a handle on this.
这帮混♥蛋♥们早就想试试身手了
All right, guys. First order of business,
好了伙计们 第一个指令
I want to protect this structure, and then we’re gonna
我想要保护这座建筑 然后我们
cut a line 30 feet off the road, all right?
在这条路三十英尺外划一条防火线 好吗
Hey, we’re flying solo on this one, so let’s stay on point.
这次我们是单独行动 所以大家都要集中精神
Understood? You got it, Supe!
明白吗 没问题 主管
Shit, he doesn’t know we’re here, man.
靠 他不知道我们在这
Take cover! Take cover!
掩护 掩护
Holy shit!
我的老天
So much for protecting that structure.
这建筑也不用保护了
Y’all okay? Yeah? Everyone all right?
大家都还好吗 都还好吗
Fine. Yeah.
没事 还好
All right, gear up.
好的 做好准备
Get to work.
开始工作
Come on, let’s go. Damn.
快点 走吧
I’m heading out!
我要走了
Why don’t you have Marvel set up the spare room for you?
不如让马弗尔帮你收拾出一间空房♥间
Drive home in the morning.
明早再回家吧
Come on, it’s a long drive back to your place.
回你家的车程很长呢
Thanks, Duane. I can’t.
谢了 杜安 但我不能
I got that big talk at the ranch in the morning.
明早我在农场有个大的演讲
So, got to go back and get ready.
所以要回去做准备了
Yeah, I’m sending some people over to listen.
好吧 我会派些人过去听的
I’d appreciate that.
那就太感谢了
Could use some new clients.
正需要新客户呢

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!