but he thinks you all are one of the best damn crews he’s ever seen.
但他觉得你们是他见过的最棒的一支队伍
Congratulations.
恭喜你们
You’re hotshots.
你们是快车支援队了
Nice! Hell, yeah!
太棒了 太好了
Hotshots!
快车支援队
Sweet!
真棒
All right, hey.
好了
We… We need a name.
我们得取个名字
How about Thumb Butte Hotshots?
拇指峰快车支援队怎么样
I got it, I got it, I got it.
我有了 我有了
The Firelords.
烈火之王
No.
不好
Why not?
怎么不好
That’s the name of your band, bro.
这是你乐队的名字
Yeah, and we slay.
是啊 我们超棒的
Yeah, you slay, in your mama’s garage.
嗯 你在你♥妈♥的♥车♥库♥里混得开啊
Granite Mountain.
花岗山
Granite Mountain Hotshots.
花岗山快车支援队
There it is!
就是这个了
There it is.
就是这个了
I appreciate you making the effort.
谢谢你付出的努力
Leaving the stuff.
带了这些东西过来
Yeah, yeah. It’s no problem.
这没什么
Wow, you look…
你看起来
Yeah, I know, I’m pretty filthy. We were just…
我知道 挺脏的 我们刚
We were doing a fire down south.
我们刚才在南边灭火来着
Chiricahua.
奇里卡华山
Yeah, I heard that you were working for Crew 7.
我听说你现在在消防七组工作
Yeah, actually, we just… We just got certified today as hotshots,
是的 我们今天升级当快车支援队了
so we’re the Granite Mountain Hotshots.
我们是花岗山快车支援队了
That’s amazing. Congrats.
那可真棒 恭喜了
She’s so pretty. Yeah.
她真漂亮 是啊
Do you wanna hold her?
你想抱抱她吗
You know, I’m so dirty. I don’t wanna mess up her clothes.
我身上太脏了 我不想弄脏她的衣服
It’s okay, really. It’s fine.
没关系的 真的
Here.
给你
Yeah, yeah, I’d love… Yeah, please.
好 我很想 我来抱吧
Ooh, a little gas.
放屁了呀
She’s so pretty.
她可真漂亮
Yeah. She looks like you.
她长得很像你
Nat…
小娜
I’m sorry.
我很抱歉
It’s okay.
没事的
You ladies better listen up and listen good.
女士们 你们听好了
If there’s one thing I know, it’s applesauce.
我最了解的东西 就是苹果酱了
Go ahead and try that, darling.
试试这个 宝贝
Okay.
好的
That’s right.
对吧
That is good applesauce.
确实是好苹果酱
That’s right. Yes, it is.
没错 就是
Best dang applesauce you ever had.
肯定是你吃过的最好吃的苹果酱了
Okay, it was cute at first.
他一开始还挺可爱的
Now I just wanna scream.
但现在我只想尖叫
Is that yours and that’s him?
这杯是你的 那杯是他的对吗
That’s both. That was…
我们都喝过 那杯
And who’s that? Is that his?
那杯是谁的 是他的吗
This is the one we lost.
这杯就不知道了
That’s yours. Okay, keep that away from the kid. Make sure.
那就是你的了 确保别让孩子喝了
I’m gonna get some water.
我去拿点水
What? Okay.
什么 好的
Smoking is over for you. It’s over.
别再抽烟了 别再抽了
Sound familiar?
耳熟吗
You got that… Stay still, stay still.
你有个 别动 别动
Wait a minute. I’ll wipe… I’ll wipe that off for you.
等一下 我帮你擦下去
You must be Brendan.
你是布兰登吧
Yes, ma’am.
是的 夫人
I’m Amanda, Eric’s wife.
我是阿曼达 埃里克的妻子
Oh, so nice to meet you.
很高兴见到你
I’ve heard a lot about you.
我听过很多你的事
How’s it going?
还好吗
It’s good.
很好
You know, I really appreciate the opportunity.
我很感激能有这样的机会
I really respect your husband a lot.
我真的很尊敬你的丈夫
So, I hope to be more like him someday.
我希望有一天能成为像他那样的人
You guys have more in common than you think.
你们两个的共同点比你想象中要多得多
Hang in there.
坚持下去吧
Thanks.
谢谢
Where are you taking me?
你要带我去哪
I want to show you something.
我想给你看个东西
All right.
好吧
What?
什么
For me?
给我的吗
You gonna take care of this one?
你会爱护它的吧
Yeah.
当然
God.
天啊
What’s up, Mack? What up?
你好啊 麦肯齐 你好
Everything all right?
你还好吗
No, dude, far from it.
不 一点都不好
Anything you wanna talk about?
有什么想聊聊的吗
Um… You remember my gal Cheyanne, right?
你还记得我的女朋友夏恩吧
Yeah.
记得
Yeah, well, I came home
我回家的时候
and found the slut had been cheating on me.
发现那个贱♥人♥正背着我偷人
Right? Really?
知道吗 真的吗
But you know what the kicker is?
你知道最让我意想不到的是什么吗
The kicker is she’s banging some dude on Flagstaff PD.
最意想不到的是她乱搞的那个人竟然是个警♥察♥
Yeah.
好吧
I mean, whatever, you know.
无所谓了
Whatever.
无所谓了
I mean, what I got to find
现在我要找的
is a new place,
是个新住处
’cause I moved out of our apartment into my car.
因为我从我们的公♥寓♥搬到了我的车上
Bitch.
贱♥人♥
I mean, hey, I got an extra room.
我还有一个空房♥间
Seriously?
真的吗
Yeah.
是的
You know, if you need a…
如果你需要
Spot to crash for a little bit.
找个地方住的话
Right on, dude.
好吧 老兄
Man, I just got to kick out my buddy from the Flagstaff PD.
我现在只需要赶走我的警♥察♥室友就行了
He…
他
Oh, funny guy.
你可真逗
Yeah, his name… His name’s… His name’s Dave.
他的名字 他的名字叫戴夫
Man, I’ll tell you,
我跟你们说
as true as I’m standing here and as strange as this is,
今天我千真万确地站在这里 感觉很奇特
I’m happy.
但我很高兴
I’m happy and grateful to everyone,
我很高兴 而且对每一个人都充满感激
the families, my crew,
我的家人 我的队员们
Duane, Amanda.
杜安 阿曼达
You know, Granite Mountain
花岗山快车支援队
is the first municipal hotshot crew in this entire country.
是我们国家第一支市政快车支援队
Can you believe that? That’s saying something.
你们能相信吗 这代表我们真的很棒
I’m not gonna sugarcoat it,
但我不想隐瞒大家
this first season as hotshots is gonna be tough.
快车支援队的第一个季度可不好过
We’re gonna be traveling all over the country.
我们要去往全国各地
We’re gonna be working harder, going longer,
我们会更加辛苦 离家更远
so it’s important that this Granite Mountain family pulls together
花岗山大家庭紧密团结才是至关重要的
and looks out for each other.
我们要互相照顾
‘Cause we can’t do this without your support.
如果没有你们的支持 我们根本就无法做到
That’s right.
没错