Is he a joke to you?
你觉得他是个笑话吗
Yeah.

Hi, this is Marsh.
嗨 我是马什
What’s up?
你好
Just running a deployment drill.
正在做部署演习
What you got?
有什么事吗
New start in the Chiricahua Mountains.
奇里卡华山烧起来了
Ate up 9,000 acres since yesterday.
昨天烧掉了三千六百多公顷地
They ordered up a Type 2 ICS team.
他们申请要一个抗灾指挥体系二线队
So, mount up.
上吧
This is it, Eric, game time.
是时候了 埃里克 上阵时间到了
What do you mean?
什么意思
I called in a favor with an IC that owes me.
有个火场指挥员欠我人情 我找他牵了线
Hayes.
海耶斯
You’re being evaluated.
你们这次会被评估
I’ll hit you with the details.
我到时候会给你细节的
Good luck.
好运
Okay, got it.
好 知道了
I feel like your mother. You’re my second-favorite son.
我感觉我像你妈妈 你是我第二喜爱的儿子
All right, gather up!
好了 收拾好
Got some news.
有新消息
We’re heading to a fire down south.
我们要去处理南边的一场火
And we’re getting our eval on it.
我们这次会被评估
Settle down, settle down. Remember, when we do this,
安静 安静 记住 行动时
act like we’ve done it before.
要表现出我们应有的状态
Hey, Ryder.
瑞得
Hey, I’m sorry I’m missing your birthday again, buster.
抱歉 小家伙 我又错过你的生日了
But you know what?
但你知道吗
We’re having a second party when I get back.
我回来之后你会有第二个生日派对
It’s gonna be even better, okay?
比第一个更棒的 好吗
“Good night, stars. Good night, air.
“晚安 星星 晚安 空气”
“Good night, noises everywhere.”
“晚安 四处的噪音”
When I come home a hotshot, what are you gonna do?
我要是当上了快车支援队队员 你怎么犒劳我
Babe, babe, I just… I just need a little motivation.
宝贝 宝贝 我就是需要点动力
I mean, give me something deep, give me something nasty to think about.
给我点够劲儿的 给我点能遐想的东西
Ooh, I like it. Mmm.
我喜欢
You got to go?
你要挂了吗
Okay.
好吧
Okay, bye.
好 拜拜
Donut.
甜甜圈
Rookie.
菜鸟
My girl, Cheyanne.
我女朋友 夏恩
Nice.
不错
Nice?
不错
I mean, that is a world-beating piece of ass right there.
这可是世上少有的美人啊
Look at those superstar titties of hers.
看看她的美胸
I mean, if we get certified as hotshots, she’s gonna do things to me.
如果我们升了快车支援队 她会犒劳我的
Do you understand?
你明白吗
Hey, bring it in.
过来
Bring it in.
过来啊
Come on, just nice and tight.
近点儿
I hope you do understand,
我希望你能明白
because we’ve been working to get this eval for over four years now, bro.
为了这次评估 我们准备了四年多 兄弟
And a lot can happen to a little puke like you out on the line.
而你这种笨蛋出现场是会出很多状况的
And if you do anything, I mean anything, to mess our shit up,
你要是做出任何让我们搞砸的活
something’s definitely gonna happen to you.
你肯定会受苦的
Okay, good chat.
好了 谈得开心哈
Look at you, looking like a cat eating shit out of a hairbrush.
看看你 像个兴奋过度的猫
This is it, Papa.
就是这一回了 老大
We’re gonna crush this eval.
这次评估我们一定会过的
Yeah, let’s just do what we do.
就跟平时一样就好
Weather’s working against us right now.
天气现在对我们不利
Wind’s gusting to 20 and the humidity is dropping.
风速是每小时三十二公里 而且湿度在下降
Fire’s got two heads at the moment.
现在火有两个主源
Hotshot crews in Division Echo will look at cutting direct line here.
E区的快车支援队会在这里建立直接防火线
Division Alpha will build an indirect line here.
A区则会在这里建一个间接防火线
Now, that line is our trigger point.
那条防火线就是我们的触发点
If the fire crosses it, we’ll look at evacuating the city of Portal,
如果火越过这里 我们就要疏散波特尔市的人
five miles to the northeast.
到东北方五公里的位置
Good luck. Be careful.
祝好运 小心点
Are you Marsh?
你是马什吗
Yes, sir, Eric Marsh, Crew 7.
是 长官 艾瑞克·马什 七组的
Hayes.
海耶斯
Oh, pleasure, sir.
很荣幸 长官
My captain, Jesse Steed.
我的队长 杰西·斯蒂德
Nice to meet you.
很高兴认识你
All right. So, what are we doing?
好了 那么 我们怎么办
Oh, well, it looks like we’re in Division Alpha.
好 看起来我们是A区的
We’re gonna cut a line along the base of this hill right there.
我们要在这座山的山脚下建立一条防火线
Yeah, there’s no direct access there, so we’ll helo in, spike out.
没有直达路线 我们坐直升飞机过去
All right, well, let’s see what you boys got.
好 看看你们有什么本事吧
Hey, don’t puke, you pukes.
你们几个别吐啊
All right.
好了
Bravo Squad!
B组
Bravo Squad, watch that slope there!
B组 小心那个滑坡
Jesse, where you at?
杰西 你那里怎么样
Scouting two ridges over.
在两个山脊外侦查中
Got brands coming in, spot fires.
这里有燃烧着的木头 有飞火
Nothing crazy, but she’s definitely headed our way.
不是很大 但绝对是朝我们的方向来的
All right, why don’t you work your way back down to the crew?
好 那你现在就回组吧
I’m gonna go scout ahead.
我去前面侦查一下
Copy that.
收到
You got a high-speed, low-drag crew,
你的小组效率很高啊
but how long can you run them at that pace?
不过照这个节奏下去 你还能管理他们多久
Well, as long as it takes.
能多久就多久
Bad cut! Tree coming down!
坏了 树要倒了
Falling! Falling!
倒了 倒了
Division Alpha, this is Crew 7.
A区 这里是七组
You got a spot weather forecast for me?
你有天气预报吗
We have a storm cell kicking up from the south.
有风暴从南边过来
High wind advisory. 25 to 30 miles per hour.
疾风 风速每小时四十到四十八公里
All right, copy that. Thank you.
好的 收到 谢谢
Want a piece of my Carolina ass?
想尝尝我加利福尼亚人的厉害吗
Come and get it.
放马过来
Fire’s making a run toward our line.
大火正朝我们的防火线飞速而来
By the time she gets here, she’s gonna be too strong to hold.
到时候火力会很猛 我们没法阻挡
It’s gonna crown that ridge,
火会烧过那座山脉
spot over, and run straight into town.
然后分散开 接着直接烧进镇里
If we backburn this side of the mountain,
如果我们在山的这边放迎面火
by the time bitch comes over, she’ll have no fuel to feed into.
等火到达的时候 就没有足够的燃料可烧了
That’s a god-awful idea.
这是个极糟的主意
All the conditions favor the fire,
所有的条件都更利于火
and when that blaze comes down that mountain,
当火烧下山来的时候
it’s gonna kick your ass
它会把你们狠虐一顿
and use your burn to get even stronger.
并利用你们的迎面火把自己变得更强
We won’t be able to stop it.
我们来不及阻止的
Okay, well, our line’s not gonna hold unless we burn it off.
好吧 如果不烧 我们的防火线就守不住了
But it’ll slow it down,
但是会让火慢下来
maybe give us a chance to get other resources up here.
或许还能争取点时间 让其他人力上来
Okay, what you don’t understand, sir…
好吧 长官 你不明白
Well, what you don’t understand is 40 years, son.
小子 你不明白的是我四十年的经验
I was on the job when you were still shitting yellow.
你还穿尿布的时候我就在工作了
So, if you think you’re gonna make a big move and impress me,
所以 你要是想走步大棋 让我刮目相看的话
I’m telling you right now, don’t.
我现在就告诉你 别尝试
Due respect, you’re just an observer.
恕我冒昧 你就是个观察员
So let us do our job, okay?
让我们工作 好吗
No, you’re not a… No, no, step off!
不 你不是 不 不 退下
Now. Step off.
现在 退下
Damn.
该死的
What’s y’all’s comfort level?
你们的舒适度是多少

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!