If that’s what you want.
如你所愿
Damn.
靠
We catch you doing that shit in here again and we’ll make you choke on it.
再让我们抓到你在这里干这事 你就完了
Asswipe.
傻蛋
Shit, B.
我去 B
You okay?
你还好吗
I’ve been dreaming of this.
我一直都有梦到这个场景
The day you bring me up here to the point.
你把我带到这里来的这一天
Oh, God, would you stop?
天呐 能别这样吗
What the hell are we doing here?
我们来这做什么
Take a good hard look out there.
好好看看那边
What do you see?
你看到了什么
Fuel.
燃料
Lot of good folks lost their home down at Cave Creek.
洞溪那边有很多人失去了家园
Bitch kicked your ass, huh?
那场火把你整惨了 是吧
But had I been able to cut and burn the lawn, we could’ve kicked hers.
可要是焚烧了那块草地 被整的就不是我们了
Tough beat.
不走运啊
We’ve been training for over four years.
我们已经训练了四年多
We’ve got all our hours, all our qualifications,
我们的服役时间和资质都够了
can out-hump any hotshot crew out there,
可以比得过任何快车支援队
but until we’re certified, we ain’t nothing but a bunch of deucers.
但在拿到证书之前 我们只是一群后备队员
We can’t do anything. Can’t do shit.
我们什么都做不了 什么都不行
Well, I told you it wouldn’t be easy.
我和你说了不会容易
Doing something that’s never been done before takes time.
开创先河需要时间
You know I lost two more good dudes to Blue River?
你知道我有两个优秀组员去了蓝河吗
City council and mayor have got my ass on the chopping block.
市议会和市长把刀架在我的脑袋上
We ain’t got any more time.
我们没有时间了
Neither does our hometown.
我们的家乡也是
Sooner or later, the fire, she’s gonna come a-knockin’,
这火迟早会烧到门口来
and when she does, this whole place is gonna go off like a powder keg.
等它来时 这整个地方会像炸♥药♥桶一般
And when she does, my crew won’t even be able to set foot on the line.
等它来时 我的组员连火线都上不了
Eric, that attitude that you got right there,
埃里克 就是你这态度
that cost you a lot of friends in the department.
让你在部门里失去了很多朋友
I don’t care.
我不在乎
Friends that could’ve helped.
那是一些可以帮你的朋友
Come on, Duane, you’re the Wildland fire chief.
好了 杜安 你是林野火灾主管
You started this thing.
这都是你开创的
Well…
好吧
I need your help.
我需要你的帮助
Please?
拜托
Hey. Now, that’s nice.
这才对嘛
That’s a good start.
这是很好的开始
Come on, we’ll get this thing.
来吧 我们会做到的
Look, listen, I’m in…
听着 我在
Camp Verde Jail.
肯普维迪监狱
And, uh…
还有
Nah, it was just, like, a misunderstanding, or whatever, honestly.
不是 就是个误会 说真的
But the bail’s, like, a grand, so I was…
但保释金要一千块 所以我
I was seeing if you could post that.
你能不能帮我交一下
Hello?
喂
Mom?
妈
Now, there are two things that’ll make the mayor move.
有两件事可以让市长行动起来
Sorry, baby.
不好意思 宝贝
Fear and greed, right?
恐惧和贪婪 好吧
Yeah, but until the fire’s knocking at his door, we don’t have the fear.
对 但在火灾上门之前 是不会有恐惧的
Yeah, once the crew gets certified as hotshot, then the city,
对 一旦你们组被定为快车支援队
they can charge 49 bucks an hour per man
组员们在联邦或州领土上救火时
when they’re working a fire on federal or state land, right?
市里会为每个人每小时征收四十九美元
This is bringing money into Prescott.
这是为普雷斯科特创收
Wait, don’t they have to get evaluated so they can get certified?
等等 不是得先评估 才能得到认证的吗
I’m gonna get them their evaluation.
我会对他们进行评估
Now, if you’re willing to commit your boys to working
如果你愿意让你的组员在一个火灾季节的
more than what the average hotshot crew covers in a season,
工作时间高于支援队的平均工作时间
I’m talking about a lot of overtime, now…
我说的是要加很多班
Yeah, it’s no problem.
好 没问题
We’ll work the full fire season, no breaks.
我们会在整个火灾季节工作 不休息
I’m so sorry.
我很抱歉
You okay?
你还好吗
Yes, thank you.
没事 谢谢
It’s not easy sharing your man with a fire. I know.
和火分享丈夫可不容易 我懂的
I’m just being a baby.
我刚才太傻了
You know, I don’t even know why,
我都不知道是怎么回事
when I went into this with my eyes wide open.
我过来的时候可是睁大双眼的
Doesn’t mean you can see everything that’s coming.
这并不意味着你能看清所有要发生的事
It’s important to him.
这对他很重要
I’ll make it work.
我会做到的
Hey. Just one.
就一个
Well, at least you don’t have kids and grandkids to worry about.
至少你没有孩子和孙子需要担心
Right.
是吧
Sunday, 8:00 p.m. Temperatures 115 to 122…
周日晚八点 四十六到五十摄氏度
I don’t wanna talk about it.
我不想说
Yeah? Neither do I, Brendan.
是吗 我也不想说 布兰登
What is this?
这是什么
I’ll be home at 7:00.
我七点回家
When I get back, I want you gone.
等我回来时 你要走人
Dude, are you serious?
你说真的啊
Dude, what… Oh, my God.
怎么 我的天
You boys been beating me off with this scheme for the last three years,
你们几个三年来一直都在对我游说这个计划
and the city still hasn’t made a damn dime yet.
可市里还是一分钱都没赚到
Huck, you saw the numbers.
赫克 你看到数据了
This crew, it’s a real moneymaker once they get certified.
这个组一旦得到认证就能赚很多钱
Well, when’s that gonna be?
那得是什么时候了
As I understand it, they’ve done all the time and obligations needed.
据我理解 他们已经尽到了所有的时间和义务
This is the first city to ever start its own crew,
这是第一座自己建立消防队的城市
so the Feds see us as outsiders, like a threat to their way of doing things.
所以联邦政♥府♥把我们当做局外人 他们的威胁
They’re trying to put us off by stalling our evaluation.
他们想通过拖延我们的评估来 让我们落后
That’s right.
没错
Look, the people of Prescott
普雷斯科特的人♥民♥
don’t understand why they’re paying for their own hotshot crew.
不明白他们为什么要为自己的快车支援队付钱
And the city council, well, they think it’s overkill,
市议会认为这太过了
like having a SEAL Team Six do the job of a sheriff.
简直就是拿大炮轰蚊子
The Rodeo Fire,
罗迪欧闹火灾时
it torched the rim above Payson before they could get on it.
火都烧到佩森边上了 支援队都还没到
The Indian Fire burned right up to our doorstep.
印第安火灾直接烧到了我们家门口
It’s only a matter of time before Prescott is gonna be dealing
普雷斯科特会面临一场大型森林火灾
with a massive wildfire.
只是时间问题罢了
That’s right.
没错
And when it comes,
等到那时
the people living here, they’re gonna be thanking their bold, long-sighted mayor
这里的居民会感谢他们勇敢 目光长远的市长
that they’ve got their very own SEAL Team Six of hotshots
能让他们自己的快车支援队
to put it down quick.
迅速把火扑灭
Are the Rusty Pistols gonna play at the Rodeo this year?
锈枪乐队今年会在罗德欧表演吗
Oh! Wouldn’t have it any other way.
也没有别的选择了
Are you gonna ride that big old mule of yours to the show?
你打算骑你的老骡子去看演出吗
Oh, shit, yeah.
当然要了
You got to the end of the season to get yourself evaluated and certified.
你们会在这季末做评估 得到认证
And you got next season to prove your worth.
要在下一季证明自己的价值
But it’s all on you, Duane.
都是看你的面子 杜安
Appreciate this, Mayor.
感激不尽 市长
You will not regret this, sir.
你不会后悔的 先生
Well, I hope not.
希望不会
Now, you boys keep your powder dry.
你们好好准备吧
Thank you.
谢谢
Hey, Dave. Good to see you.
戴夫 见到你很高兴
That’s our mayor.
这就是我们的市长
Hey, Brendan.
布兰登
Your daughter Michaela was born six minutes ago. Congrats.
你女儿米凯拉六分钟前出生了 恭喜
She’s totally healthy?
她健康吗
Nothing wrong with her or nothing?
没什么问题吧
No, she’s perfect.
没有 她非常好