Ops, Granite Mountain.
指挥处 我是花岗山
Still holding in the black. Copy that.
还在焦土区 收到
Hey, so, uh…
嗨 对了
Next Thursday, my band’s playing.
下周四 我的乐队演出
Ooh, yeah, sorry, got a thing. Don’t…
不好意思 有点事 别
With your immediate negativity, okay?
别马上拒绝 好吗
We’re not coming, dude.
我们不会去的 兄弟
Why not?
为什么不去
Because the Firelords suck ass, man. They’re terrible.
因为炎魔之王这名字实在烂透了 糟糕透顶
We’re not the Firelords anymore, okay?
我们已经不叫炎魔之王了 好吗
We changed it. Yeah?
我们改名了 是嘛
To what? Hour of the Wolf.
改成什么了 狼之时刻
Still suck.
还是烂
If it was the other way around, I’d be there supporting each of you guys.
如果是你们乐队演出 我肯定会去支持你们的
Oh, boo!
得了吧
Fine, fine.
行 行
Brewskies are on me.
我请你们喝酒
Yeah!

Suddenly we’re free.
突然我们就没事了
Air Attack, Operations.
空中消防处 我是指挥处
Where are those heavy air tankers?
消防飞机在哪呢
They’re inbound, but still 10 minutes out.
返航中 还要十分钟才能到
Come on, knock it out, man!
快点啊
Granite Mountain, can you redeploy to Yarnell?
花岗山 你们能调防到亚纳尔吗
The fire’s advancing on trigger point two.
火已经蔓延到第二触发点了
How long is he gonna keep us safe in the black?
他还要我们在焦土区等多久
I mean it, Jesse, I don’t want to stand around
真的 杰西 我不想在这里无所事事
like a worthless piece of shit while this town burns.
看着这座城镇燃烧
Easy, brother.
放松点 兄弟
None of us do.
大家都不想
Steeder.
斯蒂德
What’s the plan here?
有什么计划吗
they’re not doing anything to slow you down at all, are they?
他们就没怎么阻止你 是不是
Air Attack, Granite Mountain. What’s the status on the air tankers?
空中消防处 我是花岗山 飞机到哪了
Granite Mountain, air tankers have been delayed.
花岗山 飞机延误了
We got homes burning in Yarnell,
亚纳尔有住♥宅♥着火了
and base camp’s being pushed.
扑火营部也被迫撤退
Jesse, I think we should move on
杰西 我觉得我们要沿着
to our escape route, head down to the ranch
逃生路线继续撤退 一直到大牧场
and work the fire from there.
在那里救火
We’re the only crew in position to save these homes.
我们是唯一可以拯救那些住♥宅♥的队伍了
You and the boys down for getting back in the game?
你们都准备好继续战斗了吗
You guys hear that?
听到了吗
Let’s go to work, Supe.
开干吧 主管
All right, back to work, boys.
好的 继续吧 兄弟们
Back to work.
继续干活了
Come on, man,
继续吧兄弟
this is what we were born to do.
这是我们的天职
Let’s break a sweat, boys.
该出出汗了
Let’s get it!
出发
What? Let’s put this bad boy out.
怎么了 去把火灭了
Let’s go, Ashcraft!
走了 阿什克拉夫特
Ops, Granite Mountain.
指挥处 我是花岗山
I want to pass on that we’re gonna make our way toward our escape route.
我们不打算往逃生路线走了
You guys are in the black, correct?
你们是在焦土区 对吧
Yep. We’re gonna pick our way through the black,
对 我们会在焦土区谨慎前进
and then on toward the ranch.
然后进入大牧场
Copy that.
收到
Donut, fire just hit trigger point two.
甜甜圈 火势蔓延到第二触发点了
We’re pulling back to the restaurant.
我们要撤到餐厅去
Copy, Blue River.
收到 蓝河
Ops, Granite Mountain.
指挥所 我是花岗山
We’re going down our escape route to our safety zone.
我们要通过逃生路线去安全区了
Is everything okay?
一切还好吗
Yeah.

We’re just moving.
准备转移了
Copy.
收到
Steed, you with me?
斯蒂德 能听到吗
Yeah, we’re with you. Coming off the black and into the canyon.
听得到 从焦土区前往峡谷中
I’m almost at the ranch. Looks good.
我快到大牧场了 一切正常
Be able to reengage the fire from there.
可以在那重新救火
All right, guys. Keep the pace and watch your footing.
好了 伙计们 继续前进 注意脚下
Watch your footing.
注意脚下
Come on through.
过来
You, too. Let’s go.
你也过来 走了
Hey, how can I help?
我能帮什么忙
Just wait here with my crew.
在这和我的队员一起等着
I’m gonna check in with Operations to get orders.
我联♥系♥下指挥所看有什么命令
All right. Hey, thanks for picking me up.
好的 谢谢带我一程
I owe you one.
我欠你个人情
Just sit tight, all right?
待在这 好吗
Air Attack, Operations.
空中消防处 我是指挥所
We’ve got a storm cell that’s developed to the north
发现一阵龙♥卷♥风♥暴在向北方蔓延
with heavy wind gusts toward the southwest.
还有狂风向西南方袭去
Fire has just hit trigger point three.
火势已经蔓延到第三触发点了
It’s making a run.
速度很快
I copy, yeah. We’re getting 50-mile-an-hour wind gusts here.
收到 我们这里刮起了阵风 时速为八十公里
Hey, Supe!
嗨 主管
Prepare deployment site right here. Now!
在这里准备部署点 快
We can’t go back up there.
我们不能回上面去了
There’s no time, Jesse.
没时间了 杰西
Deployment site! Right here, right now! Let’s go!
立刻部署点位 就在这 快
Deployment site!
部署点位
Breaking in on Arizona 16!
呼叫亚利桑那州16号♥
Granite Mountain Hotshots!
这里是花岗山快车支援队
We are in front of the flaming front!
我们就在大火正前方
Burning!
烧过来了
Burn around the perimeter!
烧到周边了
Ashcraft, next tree!
阿什克拉夫特 下一棵树
Granite Mountain, we’re gonna bring you the air tanker, okay?
花岗山 我们给你们派飞机 好吗
You got it! That’s exactly where we want the drop!
好的 我们正需要洒水
Operations, Air Attack.
指挥所 这里是空中消防处
Do you have a firm location on Granite Mountain?
你知道花岗山确切的位置吗
Air Attack, Granite Mountain. How do you read me?
空中消防处 这里是花岗山 能听到吗
Air Attack, Granite Mountain!
空中消防处 这里是花岗山
Drop!
洒水啊
Air Attack, Granite Mountain.
空中消防处 这里是花岗山
Okay, Granite Mountain. Air Attack.
好吧 花岗山 这里是空中消防处
Okay, I’m here with Granite Mountain Hotshots,
好吧 我和花岗山快车支援队在一起
and our escape route has been cut off.
我们的逃生路线断了
Come on, man.
快点啊
We are preparing a deployment site.
我们准备部署点位了
We are burning out around ourselves…
火已经烧到我们这了
In the brush.
烧到灌木丛了
And I’ll call you when we’re under our…
我会联♥系♥你们的 只要我们进了
The shelters.
避火服
Okay, copy that.
好的 收到
So, you’re on the south side of the fire, then?
你们是在大火的南部 对吗
Affirm!
是的
Deploy!
部署
Get your feet to the fire!
脚朝大火方向
Water! Get your water!
水 拿上水
Feet to the fire!
脚朝火
Rookies on the inside!
新人在中间
Jesse!
杰西
What?
怎么了
You, too!
你也进去
Oh, God. God, help me.
上帝 上帝保佑
Mack?
麦肯齐
It’s gonna be okay!
不会有事的

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!