Okay, so you’re pissed ’cause you think
你生气就是因为你觉得
he owes the job something more than his own daughter.
这份工作比他女儿更重要
I didn’t say that.
我可没这么说
Oh, maybe it’s ’cause he made the choice that you’re avoiding.
可能是因为他做了你不敢做的选择
His thing has nothing to do with me, okay?
他的事跟我没关系 好吗
I think it’s got everything to do with it.
我觉得恰恰有关
No, no. I don’t, I don’t want to do this.
不 我不想说这个
Well, you know what? You’ve had one day off
你知道吗 你上个月就一天假期
in the last month, which you spent sleeping,
你全天都用来睡觉了
so when are we supposed to do it?
我们这日子还怎么过
What? What?
什么 你说什么
I’ll tell you what!
我来告诉你
You live your life in a glass box
你一辈子都活在一个玻璃箱里
with a sign that says, “Break in case of fire”!
上面写着”如有火灾 打碎玻璃”
You are 90% hotshot, you are 10% mine,
你百分之九十属于消防队 百分之十属于我
and that is not enough!
那根本不够
What is that? Is that an ultimatum? Is that what that…
什么意思 你给我下通牒了吗 难道
No, I’m telling you how I feel, and that’s different.
不 我只想告诉你我的感受 那不一样
I want a family with the man that I love.
我想和我爱的男人有个孩子
You knew exactly what the deal was when we got into this, okay?
我们刚结婚的时候就说好了的 好嘛
I’ve been straight with you…
我一直都跟你说过
Yeah, fine. I don’t give a shit!
好吧 我不在乎
From the first day that we met!
从我们遇见的第一天起
We were in the same place then!
那时我们想法是一致的
That was six years ago,
但那是六年前了
and people are supposed to be changed by their relationships!
人会因为关系发生改变
That’s what happened to me!
我就是这样
I let you in!
我让你走进我的生活
I’ve been changed by you!
我因你而改变了
I’m a different person!
我现在是另一个人了
I have moved on from my addiction,
我已经戒除了我的瘾患
and you are still fucking feeding yours
而你还是老样子
with another kind of drug!
换汤不换药
Where are you going?
你要去哪
For a walk!
散步
I didn’t know who else to call.
我不知道还能打给谁
Sit down.
坐吧
Do you know where I’m at right now?
你知道我现在是个什么处境吗
Oh, yeah.
我知道
I’ve been there.
我也有过
I don’t know what to do.
我不知道该怎么办了
Yeah, well,
好吧
you got to ask yourself,
你得问问你自己
“What can I live with and what can I die without?”
“我能承受什么 不能失去的又是什么”
You know what I mean?
明白我的意思了吗
No, I don’t.
不 不明白
Yeah.
好吧
I don’t know.
我不明白
You know, when I was a Globe Hotshot…
当我还在环球快车支援队的时候
Maybe 26, 27…
大概二十六七岁吧
I worked this blaze near Big Timber, Montana.
我在蒙大纳州的巨木森林附近救火
It was night, and she just wasn’t laying down.
当时是晚上 火怎么都扑不灭
Conditions going from mean to wicked.
情况越来越糟
And me and my crew pulled back into the black of this wide-open grassland
我和队员们退回到了一片空旷的焦土区
set right at the foot of this sprawling forest,
就在那片巨大树林之下
just a few thousand acres of tall, dense pine,
一千多公顷的高大茂密的松树
all of it green and packed with resin.
一片绿色 弥漫着松香味
And all of a sudden,
突然之间
this savage wind kicked up,
刮起了一阵狂风
and it carried with it this tidal wave of brands and fire,
燃烧的木头随着火花的浪潮
just sweeping through the trees.
席卷了整个树林
And just in the blink of an eye, the whole stretch
只是眨个眼的功夫 整个林子
turned into a blast furnace, just fire everywhere.
变成了一个火炉 到处都是火
And then,
然后
charging out of these flames,
从火焰中
all of a sudden comes this bear.
突然钻出一只熊
And the bear’s on fire.
一只燃烧的熊
And he’s running.
它在奔跑
And he just barrels right past us,
它飞速从我们身边跑过
and keeps running,
然后一骑绝尘
hard-charging into the darkness.
在黑暗中继续奋力前行
That bear on fire
那只燃烧的熊
was the most beautiful and terrible thing I’ve ever seen.
是我见过的最美 也最可怕的事物
I’m feeling a lot like that bear right now, Duane.
我感觉我现在就像是那只熊 杜安
I’m yours.
我是你的
I’m yours, Manda-bear.
我是你的 曼达熊宝
Yeah, this is Marsh.
喂 我是马什
Okay.
好的
Hey, Jesse.
嗨 杰西
We got a new start down in Yarnell. Lightning strike.
亚纳尔那边着火了 闪电造成的
Yeah, go ahead, ring the bell.
去吧 按警铃
We’ll see you in a few.
一会见
What’s up?
怎么了
Oh, a skunker down in Yarnell.
亚纳尔起火了
It’s no big deal.
没什么的
Kiss.
吻我
Yes, ma’am.
遵命
I love you, Shortstop.
我爱你 游击手
You, too, Sugartits.
我也爱你 甜心
Go back to sleep.
再睡一会吧
I’ll probably be home for dinner.
我可能会回来吃晚饭
Not a skunker anymore, Supe. She’s moving fast.
已经不是小火了 主管 火蔓延的很快
Jesse, this is gonna be my last year as Supe.
杰西 这是我当你们主管的最后一年了
The job is yours if you want it.
你想当的话 这个职位就是你的了
Fire’s threatening homes in Peeples Valley,
大火威胁了皮普尔斯谷的居民
so we’ve ordered three more hotshot crews.
因此我们又调来了三支快车支援队
In the meantime, I want Granite Mountain
同时 我希望花岗山队
to set an anchor here on the southwest heel of the fire.
在大火的西南侧建立锚点
Keep it from running at Yarnell if the weather shifts.
如果气候有变 就要防止火势向亚纳尔蔓延
Now, there’s a safety zone here
博尔德泉牧场这里
at Boulder Springs Ranch, fireproof, built of nonflammables.
有一个防火的安全区 由不易燃的材料建成
The vegetation’s been cleared.
植被都被清理了
Ferguson? Yeah.
弗格森 在
You and Blue River will cut here,
你和蓝河队在这里挖防火线
east of Marsh’s crew,
就在马什队伍的东边
and your fallback will be this two-track road.
你们的撤退路线是这条双线道路
We’ve established three trigger points.
我们设立了三个触发点
First trigger for Yarnell evac
第一个触发点 疏散亚纳尔一带的人员
should take an hour.
用时一小时
Second trigger, all crews retreat.
第二个触发点 全员撤退
Third,
第三个
no one should be near Yarnell, okay?
谁都不许再靠近亚纳尔 明白吗
Come on, keep it tight! Tight!
快点 跟紧了 跟上
Tight!
跟上
Tight.
跟上
Tight!
跟上
Steeder. Yo.
斯蒂德 在
Tell me we’re gonna be off this shit
请告诉我 我们马上就能处理完这破事
and home by tomorrow night. Please.
然后明晚就回家
Hope so.
但愿如此
He’s got a big date. Yeah? With who?
他有个约会 真的吗 和谁
That barely legal hottie from the party?
派对上那个刚刚成年的小美女吗
That right? She got a sister?
是嘛 她还有姐妹吗
Look, guys, back off. He met a girl that he really likes.
行了 别说了 他算是遇到真爱了
No way. Who?
不是吧 谁啊
One of the nurses who took care of me.
一个照顾过我的护士
She’s, like, 27, gives a great IV.
大概二十七岁吧 点滴打的很棒
She’s nice.
人也很好
So, you closed? Like I said, brother.
你们那个了吗 我不是说了嘛 伙计
Not like that.
不是那样的

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!