Hey, Mack.
嗨 麦肯齐
Gentlemen.
先生们
Yeah, don’t kick my ass tonight.
今晚别揍我啊
Have a good night.
晚上玩得开心点
He’s alive!
他还活着
Donut!
甜甜圈
Welcome back!
欢迎回来
He’s alive!
他还活着
There he is.
他来了
Hey, Donut!
嗨 甜甜圈
Hey, you want a drink, man?
嗨 你想要喝一杯吗 兄弟
Hey, it’s all on the house.
酒钱算我的
You’re a huge pussy, man, you’re huge, but I love you.
兄弟 你真是个大娘娘腔 但我爱你
Hey, Donut, come on. Come on, show it to us.
嗨 甜甜圈 快来 让我们看看
Yeah, yeah. Show it to us.
是啊 快让我们看看
Show us the wound.
让我们看看伤口
It’s all bandaged.
被绷带绑着呢
What? Don’t be afraid.
什么 不要害怕
No, it’s all bandaged.
不 被绷带绑着呢
Shit!

Hold him down, hold him down!
把他压住 把他压住
Get it. Hold him down. Show it.
压好了 快给我们看
Just show it. It’s okay.
快给我们看看 没关系的
I’m a doctor. No, you’re not.
我是个医生 不 你才不是呢
Look at this.
快看
All right, all right.
好了 好了
One, two, three!
一 二 三
I love you, brother.
我爱你 兄弟
Glad you’re back, Donut.
真高兴你回来了 甜甜圈
Let’s have another big hand
让我们再次为杜安·斯坦布林克
for Duane Steinbrink and the Rusty Pistols!
和他的锈枪乐队鼓掌
I just wanted to take this opportunity
我只想趁这个机会代表普雷斯科特
to extend a heartfelt Prescott thanks
向我们的花岗山快车支援队
to our very own Granite Mountain Hotshots.
致以崇高的敬意
Now, I believed in you guys from the very beginning,
我从一开始就相信你们
and I’m so gratified… Bullshit!
我也非常高兴 胡说
To see that gamble pay off for the old juniper
看到我们的老杜松和我们亚利桑那州
and the citizens of Prescott, Arizona.
普雷斯科特的居民平安无事
Come here, you fine thing.
快来 宝贝
Kenny, a shot of whiskey and a beer, please.
肯尼 一杯威士忌和啤酒
You got it.
好的
Why, hello. Hello.
你好 你好
How you doing?
你们好
You’re Mack, right?
你是麦肯齐 对吗
I am Mack.
我是麦肯齐
Have we met?
我们见过吗
No.
没有
What’s up?
怎么了
It just says your name on the sock stuck to your back.
你背上贴的袜子写着你的名字
Are you serious?
你开玩笑的吧
You’ve got some great friends.
你交了一些好朋友呢
What? What, man?
怎么了 怎么了 兄弟
We made it for you special.
我们为你特制的
Yeah, man.
是嘛 兄弟
Hey, Supe.
嗨 主管
Hey, buddy, how’s your leg feeling?
嗨 伙计 你的腿怎么样了
It’s good. Yeah, I’ll be fine.
好多了 我没事
Good, good.
那就好
Hey, Amanda.
嗨 阿曼达
Hey, Brendan.
嗨 布兰登
Hey, I was wondering if I could talk to you outside for a sec.
我在想我能不能跟你去外面聊两句
Yeah. Right now?
可以啊 现在吗
Yeah.

You’re looking about as anxious as a cat about to shit a peach pit.
你看起来很紧张 一直在发抖
No, man, I just wanted to…
不 我只是想
You know, I wanted to talk to you for a sec.
想跟你聊两句
What? About what?
聊什么
Well, I wanted to thank you for everything that you’ve done.
我想谢谢你为我做的一切
I didn’t do anything. All good.
我什么都没做 没事的
No, you took a big chance on me. I know that.
不 你在我身上赌了一把 我知道的
Oh, the world’s full of people taking chances, Donut.
这个世界上冒险的人多了去了 甜甜圈
Jesus, Supe, why can’t you just say, “You’re welcome”?
天呐 主管 为什么你就不能说句不客气呢
‘Cause I’m uncomfortable with gratitude.
因为接受感激会让我觉得不自在
I don’t like it.
我不喜欢
All right, well, too bad.
好吧 那太糟了
That’s what this is, gratitude.
因为这就是感激
Okay. All right.
好吧
I can live with that, I guess.
我觉着我可以接受
Oh, God.
我的天
So, we good?
好了吗
There’s something else I do want to talk to you about.
还有件事我想跟你谈谈
I’ve been doing a lot of thinking,
我最近想了很多
and after this fire season’s over,
等这次的火灾季过了
I want to move over to the structure side.
我想转到建筑消防部
And I was hoping maybe that you could put in a good word with Chief Ellis for me.
我想 或许你可以帮我跟埃利斯主管举荐一下
Okay.

All right.
好吧
All right, let me just see if I got this down.
好吧 让我理一理
So, you brought me out here to thank me
你带我出来是想谢我
for giving you a chance that nobody
给了你全世界都不会
on the face of the fucking Earth would give you,
有人会给你的机会
and your way of showing appreciation is
而你感激的方式
to then say to me that, what,
是对我说这句话 怎么
you’re gonna quit on me and this crew?
你要离开我和队伍吗
Look, Supe, I’m having a hard time.
主管 我的日子不容易
It’s tough.
很艰难
I’m having a hard time being a good dad and doing this job.
我没法在做这份工作时还兼顾当一个好爸爸
Okay, everybody’s having a hard time
好吧 每个人都不容易
because most of the men on this crew have families.
因为队里大部分人都有家庭
And I don’t hear any of them bitching, do you?
但我从没听到他们抱怨 你有吗
Yeah, look, I can’t speak to that, okay?
好吧 这我没话说 好吗
I don’t know. I…
我也不知道 我
No, you can’t.
不 你确实没话说
I didn’t have a dad growing up.
我父亲在我长大时没陪过我
He wasn’t around for me, so when…
他一直不在我身边 所以
I’m not gonna do that to my daughter, man.
我不能这样对我的女儿
That’s it. So what?
就这样 那又怎样
So what, Donut, huh?
那又怎样 甜甜圈
I mean, do you think anyone’s gonna hire
你觉得建筑消防部会有人
a cheese-dick like you on the structure side,
想要雇你这么个有前科
an asshole with a record and a rep?
名声臭大街的混球
That’s just never gonna happen.
那是不可能的
And then what? Huh?
之后呢
You’re gonna be washing dishes, miserable?
你要去洗盘子吗
How long you think you’re gonna stay clean then?
你觉得你还能保持多久不吸毒
Now, listen to me. Listen.
听我说
If you quit this crew,
如果你现在退出了
you’re gonna either end up dead or behind bars.
你的结局不是死就是进监狱
Are you all right?
你还好吗
Happens all the time. Yeah.
这是常有的事 是啊
Guys are always leaving crews because of family.
小伙子们总是因为家庭想离队
Right.
可不是嘛
So why are you so pissed at this kid?
那你为什么这么生那个孩子的气
‘Cause a year ago he was a junkie, tonight he’s a hero.
因为一年前他还是个瘾君子 今晚他是个英雄
I mean, come on, this job saved his life,
这份工作拯救了他的人生
and now he’ll probably end up right back where he started.
而他现在可能会重蹈覆辙
Well, if you think that he might relapse,
如果你觉得他会重蹈覆辙的话
maybe you should take him to a meeting with you.
为什么不带他一起去互助会呢
Does he even know that you go to meetings?
他知道你参加互助会了吗
It’s nobody’s business but my own.
这是我的私事

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!