-跟你说过多少次了 -我不是故意的
– How many times! – I don’t mean to!
放开我
Let go!
干什么 那是我的东西
What the fuck? That’s my stuff!
滚出我的房♥子
Get the fuck out of my house.
我该去哪儿
Where am I supposed to go?
滚回洛杉矶去烂在那里
Go back and rot in fucking LA.
你们算是什么东西 一对装逼的势利鬼
You know what you guys are? You’re condescending snobs!
你们懂个屁啊
You’ve no fucking idea.
操♥你♥妈♥
Fuck you!
互相操去
Go fuck each other!
吾爱 他是个挺好的人
Oh, my love. He seemed like such a lovely fellow.
她为什么不能把他变成同类
Why couldn’t she just have turned him?
有人知道你和他认识吗
Can anybody link you two?
你开玩笑吧
You joking?
我们昨晚都在一起
We were all together last night.
什么保密协议 不也是白签
So much for that confidentiality agreement.
-他的车在哪儿 -他留在俱乐部那边了
– Where’s his car? – He left it down by the club.
那一两天之内就会消失了
Yeah, well. Then, it’ll be gone in a day or two.
看她对我的吉布森做了什么
Look what she did to my Gibson.
1905年的
The 1905.
看看里面做得多精致
Wow… Look how beautifully made is inside!
是啊
Yeah.
-有旧地毯吗 -在沙发后面
– Have you got a bit of old carpet? – Behind the sofa.
-走吧 -好
– Shall we? – Yeah…
稍等 好了
Hang on. That’s it.
-抓好没 -好了
– You got it? – Yeah.
-先把脚放进去 -好 先放脚
– His feet first. – Yeah, his feet first.
-膝盖弯一下 -好
– Just bent the knees. – Yeah.
小心他的头
Careful with his head.
我们怎么处理他
What are we gonna do with him?
现在不像以前
I mean it’s not like the old days
我们能把人直接扔进泰晤士
when we could just choke them in the
就跟患结核病死去的尸体混在一起
Thames alongside the rest of the tuberculous floaters.
还有其他主意吗
Any other ideas?
草原狼 多可爱啊
Canis Latrans, how lovely.
我觉得它们在监视你
I think they’re clocking you.
是的 它们遍布底特律
Yeah. They’re all over Detroit.
来吧 夏娃
Come on, Eve.
什么也别问 准备
Don’t even ask. Ready?
这还真令人印象深刻
That surely was visual.
你好 晚上好 我要订两张
Hello? Good evening I’d like to book
从底特律到丹吉尔的机票 夜间航♥班♥
two flights from Detroit to Tanger. Travelling at night.
是谁
Who is it?
一些玩摇滚的僵尸小孩
Some rock ‘n roll zombie kids.
他们在找我
They’re on to me.
幸好不是警♥察♥
Yes, but be grateful is not the police.
是的 我在 谢谢
Yes, I’m still here. Thank you.
对 两张机票 头等舱
Yes. Two tickets. First class.
夜间起飞 夜间到达
Leaving and arriving at night, please.
是的 抱歉 我知道这很复杂
Yes, I’m sorry. I know it’s complicated.
经伦敦中转
Connecting through London?
不不 抱歉 伦敦不行
No, no I’m sorry, London is not good.
还有其他中转路线吗
Yeah. Is there another connection?
马德里
Madrid?
马德里可以
Madrid’s fine.
对 两位旅客 没有托运行李
Yes, two travellers. And no luggage.
我的乐器怎么办
What about all my instruments?
亲爱的 满世界都是精美的乐器
My darling! The world is full of beautiful instruments.
我会在丹吉尔给你找到有魔力的乐器
I’m gonna find you the magical instrument in Tanger.
-只有登机行李 -登机行李能带血吗
– Yes. Just carry on. – Can we carry on blood?
基特有最好的 我们一落地就有
Kit has the best stuff as soon as we arrive.
对 信♥用♥卡♥ 要哪种
Yes, credit card, which would you like?
对 姓名
Yes. The names of…
《青年艺术家的画像》男主人公 《了不起的盖茨比》女主人公
斯蒂芬·迪达勒斯和黛西·布坎南
Stephen Dedalus and Daisy Buchanan.
切特·阿特金斯
Chet Atkins…
出生日期
Dates of birth…?
你们需要什么
You need something?
先生 女士 我有你们想要的好东西
Monsieur? Madame? J’ai quelque chose special por vous
我有你们想要的好东西
I have something very special for you.
不远了 加油
Not far to go now. Come on.
该死 马洛 你在哪儿啊
Shit, Marlowe, where are you?
亚当
Adam!
-那是干什么 -起来
– What was that for? – Come on.
我们在哪里
Where are we?
你找到马洛了吗
Did you find Marlowe?
没 我们得去找他
No, we gotta go find him.
你得起来 加油
You gotta get up, come on.
操 腿都抬不起来
Fuck, can’t even fucking walk.
我有你们想要的东西
I’ve got something very special for you.
我有你们需要的
I have what you need.
不是我需要的
Not what I need.
该死的 基特
Oh fuck, Kit!
-比拉 -夏娃女士
– Bilal. – Madam Eve?
比拉
Bilal.
请进 请进
Come in, come in.
夏娃女士 我的老师不太好了
Madam Eve, my teacher is not well.
情况很糟糕
This is a very, very bad situation.
非常糟
Very bad.
也许你的来访会有帮助
Maybe your visit can do good.
请进
Please.
请进
Please.
看看是谁来了
Well, well… Look what the cat dragged in.
你看上去糟透了
You look like shit.
我的亲爱的
My old darling…
出自《哈姆雷特》第二场 第二幕 梁实秋译本
人类是何等巧妙的一件天工
What a piece of work is a man!
这尘垢的精华又算得什么
What are these acquaintances of dust?
发生什么事了 基特
What happened, Kit?
这是最后的好东西了
This is the very last of the good stuff.
再没有好心的法国医生了
No more good french doctor.
我喝了一些不好的
I got some bad stuff.
污染了的
Contaminated.
别去这里的医院
Avoid the hospital here.
还在写啊 基特
Still been scratching away, though, Kit?
是啊 东一句西一句 一直都写
Oh, yeah. Here and there over the centuries.
比拉
Bilal.
比拉是一位非常优秀的作家
Bilal’s an excellent writer in his own right.
-可能还不是 -谦卑
– Maybe not yet. – Humility…
对你无益
get you nowhere.
证据就在那儿
There’s the proof of that.
没文化的僵尸小人
Illiterate zombie philistine.
基特 游戏还算公平
The game paid off though, Kit.
你还是有作品传世
You still got the work out there.
从来都没得选
Never had much choice.
太多政♥治♥在里面
It’s all… so political.
不管怎样 我都应该已经
Anyway, I was supposed to be…
死了
dead.
现在 终于
And now, at last…
我要死了
I shall be.
夏娃
Oh, Eve.
看那堆乱七八糟的
Oh, look at that shit.
-我们要怎么办 -我们要怎么办
– What are we gonna do? – What are we gonna do?
我知道我要干吗了
Well, I know what I’m gonna do.
我去把那件礼物给你弄来
I’m gonna get you that present.
把你的钱都给我 亲爱的
Give me all your money, baby.
跟我来
Come on.
你待在这儿 好吧
Now. Look, you stay here. Okay?
我要转过那个街角 就一分钟
And I’m gonna go around the corner. Just for a minute.
别乱来
No funny business.
好吧
Ok.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!