慢点来 靠
Take it easy! Shit!
天哪 太赞了 我还要
My god, that is good I want more.
不行 你已经喝了够多了
No, even more that enough.
这是纯的
This is pure shit,
你要把我们的存粮都榨干了 慢慢来
and you’re drying out all our fucking supplies. So take it easy.
好吧
Fine.
那我要听你的歌♥
Then I wanna hear some of your music.
不行 我说了 这是私人的
No, I told you, it’s private.
是吗 那为什么我在洛杉矶听过
Oh yeah? Well, how could I heard it in LA, then?
你在洛杉矶听过是什么意思 你在哪里听过
What do you mean you heard it in LA. Where did you hear it?
在某个地下音乐俱乐部
At some underground music club.
我不相信
I don’t believe you.
随你便
So don’t.
那你怎么知道是我写的
How did you know was mine then?
得了吧 我一听就知道
Oh come on, I could tell immediately!
我是夜之子
I might have been born in night
但又不是昨夜才出生
but I wasn’t born last night.
好吧 那我要出去
Fine. But I’m gonna go out.
-我想听听音乐 -好主意 出去吧
– I wanna hear some music. – Good idea. Go out.
可我想跟你们一起出去
But I wanna go with you two!

No.
你太无聊了
You’re so fucking boring!
我打赌他从没带你出去过 对吧
I bet he never takes you out. Ever, right?
不是 我们有时会开车进城兜风
Well, no. We do go for a drive sometimes to town.
兜风啊 真是刺♥激♥
Oh! A drive! That’s exciting.
我们出去吧 去个有音乐的地方
I mean, go somewhere! Where there’s music.
-你不想去吗 夏娃 -我不介意出去
– Don’t you wanna go, Eve? – Well, I wouldn’t mind.
这是底特律啊
We are in Detroit.
-好棒 -不去
– Yeah! – No!
亚当要带我们出去了
Adam is going to take us out!
不 亚当不会带你出去
No! Adam is not going to take you out.
-棒极了 -他们好棒
– Awesome! – They were great.
你们的手套真棒 从哪儿买♥♥的
You guys have awesome gloves, man. Where did you get them?
-你好 伊恩 -斯科特 最近怎么样
– Hey, Ian. – Scott, how are you man,
见到你很高兴
it’s nice to see you.
-有阵子没见你了 -是啊
– I haven’t seen you for a while. – Yeah
-上次见你是和丹尼尔在一起 -好像是
– The last time I saw you were with Daniel. – I think so, yeah.
我给你带了些东西 我马上回来
I’ve got something to you. I’ll be right back.
-那太好了 -我知道 特别不错
– That’s great. – I know. So good.
-你记得那张大碟吧 -记得
– So, you remember that 12 inches? – Oh yeah yeah.
-我拿给你 -好的
– Let me get it for you. – Okay, cool.
-你看看 三张 -好
– So check it out, man. Triple pack. – Yeah
-180克黑胶唱片 -没错 180克
– 180gr vinyl? – 180 grame, man.
-好极了 -没印任何文字图案
– Amazing. – No printing anywhere.
真了不起 太神秘了
Yeah that’s awesome. So mysterious.
谢了
Thanks, man.
这真是太棒了
Wow, man, this is so great you know? I…
我从来劝不动这家伙
I couldn’t get this guy just
出来看现场乐队表演
to come out and see some live music, you know?
-你喜欢这演出吗 亚当 -喜欢
– Do you like it, Adam? – Yes.
-亚当 你想认识白丘吗 -不想
– Adam! You wanna meet White Hills, man? – No.
那好吧
Cool, then.
真是抱歉 我太不礼貌了
Oh, I’m so sorry! So rude,
我能给你买♥♥瓶啤酒或什么饮料吗 夏娃
Can I get you a beer or anything, Eve? Some drink?
我是伊娃 她是夏娃
I’m Eva, she’s Eve.
真抱歉
I’m so sorry.
夏娃 我能给你买♥♥点喝的吗 啤酒如何
Eve, can I get you something? A beer?
-不用了 谢谢 -伊娃
– No, thank you, nothing. – Eva?
真好 你自带饮料了 那是什么
Oh! Very nice. You brought your own, what is that?
-野格香草利口酒吗 -你是从哪儿找到的
– Jagermeister? – Where did you get that?
我出门前在家找到的
I found it at home before we left.
在家 你是说在我家
At home? You mean at my house?
-是啊 要来点吗 -不要
– Yeah, want some? – No.
我来点
I’ll have some.
-你觉得我能来点吗 -当然可以
– Do you think that I can get some of it? – Sure.

Cool.
天哪 简直是武林高手出招啊
Wow, man. That was like some martial arts top shit.
这家伙实在是 太让人吃惊了
And this guy is just.. Amazing man, you know?
-他很聪明 -确实聪明
– He’s brilliant. – He is brilliant.
我不能告诉任何人关于他的事 多怪异
You know I can’t tell anyone about him? How weird is that!
我必须签保密协议那些的
I had to sign a confidentiality term and everything.
这是你写的曲子
That’s your music.
要跟我跳舞吗 摇滚明星
Hey, you wanna dance with me, rock ‘n roll star?
什么 现在吗
What, now?
是的
Yeah.
夏娃 我们得走了 马上
Eve, we gotta go. Right now.
好 但是你要冷静 不要引人注意
Alright. Just cool off. Don’t draw attention to yourself.
放松点
Just… Go easy.
伊娃
Eva.
亚当 能给我们听听你新写的曲子吗
Adam, you think we could hear some of your new stuff?
现在不行
No, it’s not a good time.
貌似时机不错啊 正好大家都在
Seems like a great time, we’re all here you know?
我明白 很抱歉
Yeah I got you, I’m sorry I’m sorry.
我只是有点兴奋
I’m just… getting excited.
我也是
Me too.
亚当
Adam?
亚当 能把瓶子还我吗
Adam, can I have that flask back, please?
不行 伊娃 今晚不能再喝了
No, Eva. No more tonight.
我真的好渴
I’m just really thirsty.
我觉得我们都该睡觉了
I think we should all just go to bed.
天快亮了
I mean it’s getting light out.
该休息了
I think it’s time to retire.
你要来点这个吗
Oh, do you wanna share some of this?
伊恩 我觉得 我觉得你该走了
Ian. I think, uhm… I think it’s time for you to go.
他喝完啤酒就走了
He’s gonna go as soon as he’s finished his little beer.
我是该动身了
Yeah, I should, I should get going.
他一会儿就走
Yeah, he’s just going in just a second.
好主意 晚安 宝贝
That’s an excellent idea. Goodnight, baby.
晚安 伊恩 很高兴认识你
Goodnight Ian, very nice to meet you.
希望能再见到你
I hope to see you again.
我也是
Yeah, I sure hope so.
-你一会就走 -对 过会就走
– You’re leaving soon, right? – Yeah, I’m going then.
我一会就走了
Yeah, that’s I’m getting out here.
真的吗
Really?
躲猫猫 找到你了
Peek-a-boo! I see you!
躲猫猫
Peek-a.
不许说了
Don’t even dare… say it.
-外面完全黑了 -是的
– It’s all dark outside? – Yeah.
你拿它做什么
What are you doing with this?
-我给伊娃装了点东西 -操
-I filled a little something for Eva. – Oh fuck
我去看看她
I’m gonna check on her.
不过你是对的 亲爱的 她得走了
But you’re right, darling. She’s gotta go.
我要独自拥有你
I need you all to myself again.
好主意 趁她还没捅出娄子
Good idea. Before it’s too late.
该起床了
I guess I’m getting up then.
伊娃
Eva?
伊娃
Eva!
该死
Fuck!
-夏娃 -现在可是21世纪
– Eve! – This is the bloody 21st century.
我不是故意的
Ahh I didn’t mean to!
他太可爱了 我现在好恶心
He was just so cute and now I feel sick.
你还想怎样 他是搞音乐的
What did you expect? He’s from the fucking music industry!
够了
Oh, back off!
你吸了伊恩的血
You drank Ian.
亚当
Adam!
你吸干了
You drank…
伊恩的血
Ian.
对不起
Sorry!
我们能搞定这事 伊娃马上离开
We can sort this. Eva is leaving.
放开我 夏娃
Just get off me, Eve!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!