Slowly sinkin’ down
被人称爱情的东西捕获
Trapped by this thing they call love
宝贝
Oh baby
为人称爱情的东西着迷
Hooked on this thing called love
谁能道出这个男人的魔力
Somebody tell me what has this man got
他让我流泪 上帝啊 我不想泪流
He makes me cry Lord, I don’t wanna cry
他打来电♥话♥ 我总是假装不在
He calls me up and I tell ’em to say that I’m not in
但他若不再打来 我又要饮泣而眠
Then I cry all night if he doesn’t call again
渐渐地 我无力抵抗
I’m slowly losin’ my ground
渐渐地 我跌入情网
lowly sinkin’ down
被人称爱情的东西捕获
Trapped by this thing they call love
宝贝
Oh baby
深陷爱河 情不自禁
I’m trapped, I can’t help myself
沉醉于你 宝贝 我无法自拔
I’m hooked on you baby, I just can’t help it
没有你在身边 我便再无欢颜
I can never be happy, when there’s no one else
宝贝 我爱你
Oh baby, I love you…
满月了
It’s a full moon.
你知道天上有一颗
Did you know that there’s
行星大小的钻石吗
a diamond out there the size of a planet?
一颗白矮星的结晶核心
It’s a white dwarf. It’s the compressed heart of a star.
那颗钻石不仅是脉冲星
And it’s not only a radiant diamond
还是硕大无朋的锣 奏响乐曲
but also it makes the music of a gigantic gong.
一颗钻石
A diamond…
还是硕大无朋的锣 奏响乐曲
That emits the music of a gigantic gong.
-它在哪儿 -不过五十光年以外
– Where is it? – It’s just… 50 light-years away.
人马座白矮星Bpm37093
在半人马座
In the constellation Centaurus.
真想听听看
I wonder what it sounds like.
我得告诉你件事
I have to tell you something.
我也梦到我妹妹了
I… also had a dream about my sister.
我离开丹吉尔之前 马洛也梦到她了
As did Marlowe before I left Tanger.
我觉得她在找我们
I think she’s looking for us.
该死
Fuck!
事情已经过去很久了
Well… I mean, it’s been quite sometime.
还不够久
Yeah, not long enough.
她难道不该
Shouldn’t she be sleeping
躺在哪个臭棺材里吗
in a fucking coffin somewhere anyway?
没准心脏还扎着木桩
Probably with a wooden stack sunk in?
-亚当 她是我妹妹 -现在还是吗
– Adam, she’s my sister. – Is she now?
毕竟我们血脉相连
Well, we are… related by blood.
我走的时候没留灯
I didn’t leave these lights on.
那是你的曲子
That’s your music?
伊娃
Eva.
你♥他♥妈♥在这里做什么
What the fuck are you doing here?
天哪 真高兴见到你们
Oh my God! It’s so great to see you!
你还是那么美
You’re still so beautiful.
可否
May I?
亲爱的姐姐 我好想你
My amazing sister, I missed you.
你收到我的讯息了吗
Did you get my message?
可能吧 我梦到你了
I think I might have. I had a dream.
真酷 奏效了
Aw, how cool! It works!
这就是你的诡异的超距作用
There’s your “Spooky action at a distance”.
确实太诡异
Yeah, well spooky action anyway.
你们在说什么
What are you guys talking about?
你知道未经邀请进入私宅
You do know that is very bad luck to cross a threshold
是会触霉头的吧
without being invited.
你还怕大蒜吗
Are you still afraid of garlic?
我不是在说笑 伊娃
I’m not talking about myths here, Eva.
你知道未经邀请
You know it’s also bad luck to
偷听他人的私有音乐 也是会触霉头的吧
listen to someone’s private music without invitation?
天哪 我很喜欢 亚当
My god, I love it Adam!
堪称天才之作 我能下载吗
It’s totally brilliant. Can I get a download?
不行
No.
你刚好路过底特律吗
So? You just passing through Detroit?
是也不是 我来探望你们
Yeah! No! I mean I came to see you!
我住在洛杉矶
I’ve been living in LA.
很好
Great.
僵尸集聚地
The zombie central.
一个人吗
Are you alone?
不是
No…
我和你们一起呀
I’m here with you guys!
操 你不能待在这里
Fuck. Well, you can’t stay here.
-亚当 -经过上次的事情 不可能
– Adam! – No fucking way! Not after last time.
亚当 都过了87年了
Oh, Adam, It’s been 87 years.
什么事 什么时候
What? When?
你还在为巴黎那件事生气吗
Are you still upset about the Paris thing?
你还好吗
Well, are you okay?
还好 但是
Yeah but I’m…
我是真的真的饿了
I’m really really really hungry.
你有东西吗
Do you maybe have something?
你从洛杉矶一路闻过来的吗
Did you smell it all the way from LA?
快去
Go on.
-伊娃 -怎么了 我只想看他放在哪儿
– Eva… – What? I just wanna see where you keep it.
不行
No!
见到你真高兴
Well, it’s so amazing to see you.
我们在一起会很开心的
We’re gonna have so much fun together.
她喝了一整瓶O阴性
She drank a whole bottle of O negative.
我知道
I know.
她舟车劳顿 一定是累坏了
But she’s been travelling and that fries you, you know?
不会有事的 跟家人一起总是有些奇怪
It’ll be alright. It’s always a bit weird with family.
她现在睡在哪儿
Where is she sleeping now?
我把她安顿在楼下的小卧室了
I put her in that little bedroom downstairs.
-哪间小卧室 -你知道的
– Which little bedroom? – You know,
走廊尽头的那间
the little one down the corridor.
我得把磁带也收进保险箱里了
I’ll have to put my tapes in the bloody safe now.
别担心 快睡吧
Don’t worry. Go to sleep now.
她已经睡熟了 外面也快天亮了
She’s out cold and it’s getting light out.
咱们今晚起床了再说
You can talk when we will get up tonight.
想想天上那颗响着锣声的钻石恒星
Just think of that magic gong musical diamond in the sky.
就在我们头上
It’s above us now.
夏娃 亚当
Eve! Adam!
-伊娃 怎么了 -我能进来吗
– What is it Eva? – Can I come in?
不行
Mmmmh… no.
不是该起床了吗
Isn’t time to get up?
亲爱的 我们能再睡会儿吗
Darling, can we sleep a little longer?
但天已经黑了
But it’s dark out already.
饿死了
Starving.
走开 我们还在睡
Go away, we’re still sleeping.
再过一会儿
In a little while
我们就起床一起吃早餐 好吗
we’ll all get up and have breakfast together, alright?
-还有好货吗 -当然
– Some of that good stuff? – Sure.
你们藏在哪儿了
Where do you keep it?
你去换衣服 我们给你拿 好吗
You go and get dressed and we’ll bring you some, alright?
好的
Okay.
躲猫猫
Peek-a-boo!
找到你喽
I see you!
这是什么鬼东西
What the hell is this?
这是1975年法国电视台的节目
Oh! This is from French television in 1975.
别太过分 伊娃
You’re pushing your luck, Eva.
为什么关掉呢
Why did you turn it off?
我超爱看 在油管上找到的
I love that, I found it on YouTube.
可不是吗
Yeah, of course you did…
我有点不舒服
I don’t feel well.
怎么了宝贝 是这一路折腾的吗
What is this sweetheart? You think is all the travelling?
可能吧
Maybe.
可能是血液中毒
It’s probably blood-poisoning.
-别开玩笑 亚当 -我没有
– Don’t joke Adam. – I’m not!
你有注意自己的营养吗
Are you taking care of your nutrition?
你也知道得多加小心
You know you’ve got to be very careful.
外面有很多污染
There’s a lot of contamination around.
我尽量 你们吃东西不叫我
I try. Hey! You guys fed without me!