Bought my car and everything.
谢谢 亚当
Thank you, Adam.
还需要什么吗 哥们儿
Anything else you may need, man?
需要我帮你弄到什么东西吗
Anything you want me to get you?
昨晚来了几个玩摇滚的孩子
There was some Rock ‘n Roll kids here last night.
按我的门铃
Ringing my doorbell.
-真的吗 -是啊
– Really? – Yeah.
他们怎么知道你住在哪
How do they know where you live?
这儿根本没人住
No one fucking lives out here.
我不知道 但这很不好 我们谈过这事
I don’t know but it’s not cool. We’ve talked about this.
我知道 确实谈过 确实不好
I know, I know we did, man. It’s not cool at all.
真是糟透了 他们怎么知道
It’s completely fucked up. How did they…?
好吧 我知道了
Alright. I know.
别担心 我会传出消息
Don’t worry. I will spread some rumours
编个像那么回事的住址
very cautiously about where you might live
把他们的注意力转移走
and I’ll just throw away them off track.
无论你想做什么都行 拜托帮我搞定这事
Whatever you need to do. Please, do it. Just take care of it.
-交给我 -好吧
– I’m on it. – Okay.
改天再见吧 现在我有事要做
Look, I see you later there’s something I need to do.
你知道吗
You know
我昨晚做了个梦
I had a dream.
梦到了你那个臭名昭著的妹妹
About your infamous little sister last night.
你梦到伊娃了吗 什么样的梦 基特
You had a dream about Eva? What’s sort of dream, Kit?
基特
Kit?
什么 抱歉
What? Oh sorry! I…
抱歉 我一时走神了
Sorry, I drifted away for a minute.
你都走出十万八千里了
You were miles away!
其实是想起了意大利
In Italy, actually.
几百年前的事了
Few hundred years ago.
他是不是特别帅
Was he painfully good-looking?
什么
What?
我知道我不必提醒你 但是
Look, I know I don’t have to say this to you but.
请千万小心
Please, be cautious.
你要是出了什么事 我会受不了的
I couldn’t bare that something happened to you.
坦白说 我不明白你们为什么不住在一处
Frankly, I don’t understand why you don’t live in the same place.
因为你俩离了彼此都活不下去
Because you can’t live without each other.
总之 帮我向那个
Anyway, give my regards to that…
有自杀倾向的浪漫主义无赖问好
suicidal romantic scoundrel.
-你真的那么觉得吗 -无赖吗
– Do you really think he is? – Scoundrel?
但愿他只是浪漫主义
Well, let’s hope he’s just romantic.
话虽如此 我还是怪雪莱和拜伦
Even so I mainly blame Shelley and Byron.
还有以前跟他一起混的
And some of those French arseholes
那些个法国混♥蛋♥
he used to hang around with.
真希望我能在写《哈姆雷特》前遇见他
Oh, I wish that I’d met him before I wrote Hamlet.
他会是最完美的角色原型
He’d provided the most perfect role model imaginable.
莎士比亚十四行诗 第116首
爱不随光阴荏苒而改变
Love alters not with its brief hours and weeks.
一直延续至末日的尽头
But bears it out even to the edge of doom.
若此为虚言 证明属实
If this be error and upon me proved.
我从未写作 也无人爱过
I never writ, nor no man ever loved.
马洛
Marlowe…
天啊
Ouch! Oh man…
真是一团糟
I’m a mess.
-抱歉 -天啊 我帮你拿东西包扎
– Excuse me. – Oh là là, let me get you something for that.
谢谢
Thank you.
女士们先生们
Ladys and gentlemen,
飞机即将降落于底特律大都会国际机场
we are beginning on descent into Detroit Metro Airport.
感谢您搭乘卢米埃航♥空♥
Thanks for flying with us on Air Lumiere.
希望您再次搭乘本航♥班♥
And hope to see you again soon.
-感谢 -不客气
– I appreciate. – No problem.
臭鼬啊臭鼬
Mephitis mephitis.
吾爱
My lady.
可否
May I?
我喜欢你这儿的布置
I love what you’ve done with the place.
我也喜欢你的新曲
I love your newest music too.
让我想起了
It makes me think of
C大调弦乐五重奏D956 舒伯特去世前2个月完成
你把弦乐五重奏给了舒伯特的时候
when you gave that string quintet to Schubert.
记得吗
Remember?
他把它当作自己的作品发表了
And he presented it as his own.
是啊 但那是我要求的
Yeah, but I asked him to do that.
我只给了他柔板乐章
I only gave him the adagio.
只是想在世上留下些痕迹
Just to put something out there.
所以你才发表了这首新作
Is that why you release this new stuff?
我需要反馈
I needed a reflection.
看看能否有所回响 赶在…
See if it would echo back before…
赶在什么
Before what?
亚当
Oh, Adam.
你消沉的时候
You always have the convenience
总是顺手把一切归罪于僵尸
of the zombies to blame when you get low.
你那些偶像又怎么算
What about all your heroes?
-我没有偶像 -没有吗
– I don’t have heroes. – No?
-那些得到祝福的科学家呢 -科学家
– What about your blessed scientists? – The scientists?
瞧瞧僵尸们都对他们做了什么
Look what they’ve done to them.
毕达哥拉斯 惨遭杀戮
Pythagoras, slaughtered.
伽利略被囚禁 哥白尼被嘲讽
Galileo, imprisoned. Copernicus, ridiculed.
可怜的牛顿被推进炼金术的深渊
Poor old Newton pushed into secrecy in alchemy.
特斯拉也被毁了
Tesla, destroyed.
他那些美妙的理论被全然忽视
His beautiful possibilities completely ignored.
他们还对达尔文指指点点 直到现在
And still bitching about Darwin. Still.
不说科学家了
So much for the scientists.
他们还成功地污染了自己的血液
Now they’ve succeeded in contaminating their own fucking blood.
更别提水了
Never mind the water.
如果我们要把历史上
Yeah, well if we’re gonna have
僵尸们犯下的恶行数个遍
a litany in all the zombie atrocities in history
直到破晓也说不完
we would be here until the sun comes up.
就要破晓了
The sun is coming up.
要我再给你讲讲诡异的超距作用吗
Should I tell you again about the “Spooky action at a distance”?
爱因斯坦的量子纠缠理论
Einstein’s theory of entanglement.
我喜欢听你说 但不是现在
I love the way you tell it. But not now.
我们可不想整天都不睡
We don’t wanna be up all day.
夏娃
Eve?
你能告诉我这把吉他有多老吗
Could you tell me how old this guitar is?
我觉得是L2 但具体时间说不上来
I think it’s an L2, but… I’ve never been able to date it exactly.
她真漂亮
Ah! She’s a pretty one.
吉布森 1905年
A Gibson. 1905.
她是老了
She is old.
没错 亲爱的
Yes, my darling.
但要知道你的睡袍还要老至少一百年
But you know your dressing gown is at least a century older.
是吗
Is it?
所以 这就是你的荒野 底特律
So this is your wilderness. Detroit.
所有人都走了
Everybody left.
-那是什么地方 -帕卡德的工厂
– What’s that? – It’s a Packard plant.
上世纪美国豪华汽车品牌 后因决策错误没落
那里曾经制♥造♥出世上最美的汽车
Where they once built the most beautiful cars in the world.
消失了
Finished.
但这里还会再度繁华的
But this place will rise again.
会吗
Will it?
会的 这里有水
Yeah. There’s water here.
当南方的城市被炙烤干涸之时
When the cities in the south are burning.
这里则会迎来生机
This place will bloom.
你想去看看摩城博物馆吗
Do you want to see the Motown museum?
不过在外面看不出什么名堂
Well, there’s not much to look at from the outside.
我更喜欢雄鹿公♥司♥出的唱片
I’m more of a Stag’s girl myself.
有个地方 可以带你去看
Actually there is something I could show you.
就在附近
It’s not far.
那边
There.
杰克·怀特的家
It’s Jack White’s house.
唱作人 吉他大♥师♥ 白色条纹乐队主唱
-我喜欢杰克·怀特 -这是他长大的地方
– Aah! I love Jack White. – It’s where he did grow up.
小杰克·怀特 真好
Aw. Little Jack White. Nice.
你知道吗 他是家里的第七个孩子
You know he’s actually his mother’s seventh son?
白色条纹乐队代表作《七国♥军♥队》

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!