Did you read it?
我的小姐
Mistress mine.
离日出只有一个小时了
It’s just an hour before sunrise.
我很清楚 亲爱的
I’m well aware of that, my dear.
那就是你说的好东西
Is that the really good stuff?
对 夏娃
Yes, Eve.
指法国医生于1971年创立的无国界医生组织
从法国医生那儿弄来的
From the French doctor?
正是
Precisely.
那么
So…
绝妙的克里斯托弗·马洛今晚过得怎么样
How’s the fabulous Christopher Marlowe tonight?
克里斯托弗·马洛 156♥4♥-1593 英国诗人 剧作家
我都说了一千遍了
I told you a thousand times!
别在公共场合这么叫我
Never call me that name in public.
你真是疯子
You nutcase.
我口风很严 你知道的
I can keep a secret! You should know that.
传言莎士比亚的很多作品都出自克里斯托弗·马洛之手
但那可是文学史上最引人遐思的丑闻
But I ask you, what most outrageously delicious literature scandal in history?
亲爱的夏娃 那都是四百年前的事了
Dear Eve, that was 4 centuries ago.
你那件马甲都穿了四百年了
You’ve been wearing that waistcoat for 4 centuries.
这是1586年别人送的
I was given this in 1586.
这是我最喜欢的衣服
It’s one of my favourite garments.
你是说 我们永远不能说出真♥相♥吗
So, are you saying that we’ll never gonna let the cat out of the bag?
我们就不能在各处留些蛛丝马迹吗
Couldn’t we… drop a hint here and there?
到时候惹出的乱子 想想就刺♥激♥
It would cause such a thrilling chaos.
我觉得这个世界
I think the world has enough chaos
已经够乱的了
to keep it going for the minute.
扫兴的家伙
Spoilsport.
小 心
生 化 危 害
小 心
生 化 危 害
小 心
生 化 危 害
天啊 你吓死我了
Jesus Christ! You scared the shit out of me.
不知怎的
I’ve sort of been expecting
我就觉得你最近会来
you recently for some reason, doctor…
出自克里斯托弗·马洛的戏剧《浮士德博士》
-浮士德医生 -我也很高兴再见到你
– Doctor Faust. – It’s good to see you again, too,
医生…
Doctor…
华生医生
Watson.
要知道
You know, uh…
这样交易让我心里发毛
This whole setup is a bit unnerving for me.
你能不能考虑
Would you consider meeting
改天在医院外面跟我碰头
somewhere outside the hospital sometime?
而不是突然出现 好像
Instead of just appearing unexpectedly, like a…
幽灵
phantom.
那得好提前安排才行
That would require prearrangement.
是啊 而且对我更安全
Yeah, and it would be safer for me.
我更愿意来货源地取货
I’d like to come to the source.
而且 共同承担风险让我觉得安全
Besides, the mutual jeopardy makes me feel safer.
不介意的话 我赶时间
If you excuse me. I haven’t any spare time.
好吧 给你想要的
Right, well then, let me get you what you desire.
出自《奇爱博士》斯坦利·库布里克执导
奇爱医生
Doctor… Strangelove?
O型阴性血
Type O negativo.
顺便一提 你那个听诊器
By the way, that stethoscope of yours
其实是个古董
is for all practical purposes an antique.
20世纪70年代的
It’s from the 1970’s.
-没准是60年代 -是吗
– Maybe even the 60’s. – Is it?
1935-1938克利夫兰连环无头碎尸案 嫌犯是外科医生
那家伙肯定是克利夫兰来的
That guy gotta be from Cleveland.
-喂 -亚当
– Yeah? – Adam.
-夏娃 -你好 亲爱的
– Eve. – Hey, darling.
稍等 我想看看你
Hang on a second, I want to see you.
我也想看看你
Oh, I want to see you too.
你在干什么呢 翻腾你那堆
What is that? Are you scrabbling
缠成一团的电线吗 我的老仓鼠
about your wires and knots, my old pet rat?
马上 我只要
Yeah, one second I just…
-你好啊 -我看到你了
– Hello. – There you are.
你好 亲爱的
Hello sweetheart.
怎么了 你看起来很累
What is it? You look tired.
是吗
Do I?
我猜也是
I guess I am…
补给出问题了吗
Any supply problems?
不是
No.
那是怎么回事
So, what is this, then?
你有什么事不能跟你妻子说吗
Can’t you tell your wife what your problem is?
是那些僵尸 他们对待世界的方式
It’s the zombies. The way they treat the world.
我感觉自己就像
I just feel like all the sands
沙漏底部的沙子 之类的
at the bottom of an hourglass, or something.
那就把沙漏翻过来好了
Time to turn it over, then.
我的老爷
Oh my liege lord…
我们以前经历过这种事 记得吗
We’ve been here before… Remember?
你错过了所有真正的乐子
And you missed all the real fun
公元476年-公元1453年
中世纪
like the Middle Ages,
鞑靼人 宗教裁判所
the tartars, the inquisitions…
洪水 还有瘟疫
The floods, the plagues…
你的音乐怎么样了
How about your music?
我好像写了很多哀乐
I seem to be writing a lot of funeral music.
亲爱的 你为什么不过来 亲亲我呢
Oh, my darling, why don’t you just come here and kiss me?
摩洛哥北部古城
你以前那么喜欢丹吉尔 喜欢这儿的音乐
You used to love Tanger. You loved the music.

Oh fuck.
好吧 我去找你
Alright. I’ll come.
真不敢相信你又这么对我
But I can’t believe you’re doing this to me again.
旅途中实在麻烦太多
It’s the travelling what’s such a drag.
夏娃
Eve…
我好爱你
I love you so much.
我一路就指着这一句了
I’ll take that, for the journey.
去他妈的
Fucking hell.
帕格尼尼24首小提琴随想曲第五号♥《A小调随想曲》

Yes.
有没有从丹吉尔飞往巴黎的夜间航♥班♥
And is there a possibility of a night flight from Tanger to Paris?
对 可以
Yes, that would work.
然后次日晚上从巴黎飞往底特律
And then flying the following night from Paris to Detroit?
对吗
Is that correct?
太好了
Wonderful.
斐波那契 1170-1250 意大利数学家
姓斐波那契
Name of Fibonacci.
月亮之爱
拉蒙·德·坎波亚莫尔诗集
巴斯奇亚作品集
《堂吉诃德》
巴斯奇亚作品集
《堂吉诃德》米格尔·德·塞万提斯著
《剧终》萨缪尔·贝克特著
《无尽的玩笑》
《堂吉诃德》
《无尽的玩笑》
《堂吉诃德》
《无尽的玩笑》戴维·福斯特·华♥莱♥士♥著
《哈特拉斯船长历险记》儒勒·凡尔纳著
洛伦佐·吉贝尔蒂 天堂之门 描绘亚当与夏娃被逐出伊甸园
哥们儿 希望没打扰到你
Hey, man, I hope this isn’t a bad time.
我想马上过来是因为东西做好了
I wanted to come right the way cause I have the thing for you.
木制子弹 38毫米
Wooden bullet. 38 caliber.
是黄檀木的
It’s cocobolo.
微凹黄檀
Dalbergia Retusa.
用来搞艺术创作
For your art project!
那家伙什么都没问就帮我做了
The guy made it for me no questions asked.
他说这种木头密度特别大
He said the wood it’s so dense
可以沉入水中
that it sinks on water.
我记得也有吉他是用这种木头做的
I think they make guitars out of it too.
都没错
Both are true, yeah.
太好了 谢谢你 伊恩
It’s perfect. Thank you, Ian.
不用客气
No problem, man.
作为一个僵尸
You know, for a zombie…
你还挺不赖的
You’re alright.
谢了
Thanks.
请坐
Please.
不用了
Oh, no man.
你已经给了我那么多钱 不用了
You already paid me so much the other time. It’s okay.
伊恩 请收下吧
Ian, please.
还给我买♥♥了车 那些的

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!