唯·爱·永·生
《爱情漩涡》 原唱 旺达·杰克逊
我不断下沉 下沉 下沉
Here I go, going down, down, down
脑海一片空白
My mind is a blank
天旋地转 地转天旋
My head is spinning around and around
深陷爱情的漩涡
As I go deep into the funnel of love
这种感觉 无比疯狂
It’s such a crazy, crazy feeling
我两脚发软
I get weak in the knees
头晕目眩
My poor old head is a reelin’
深陷爱情的漩涡
As I go deep into the funnel of love
一次又一次
I tried and I tried
我躲躲藏藏
to run and hide
也曾试图逃离
I even tried to run away
你逃不开 爱情的漩涡
Ya just can’t run from the funnel of love
总有一天 你会深陷其中
It’s gonna get ya someday
深陷爱情的漩涡
Deep into the funnel of love
深陷爱情的漩涡
Deep into the funnel of love
-伊恩 -亚当 你好吗
– Ian. – Adam, man, how are you?
-这把是斯普罗 -对 漂亮极了
– Hey. Is this the Supro? – Yeah. It’s a beautiful one, man
真心希望你能喜欢
I really hope you’re gonna like it
因为斯普罗越来越不好找了 你知道
’cause these Supros are getting harder and harder to find you know what I mean?
要么就是拾音器有毛病
You get one with the pick-ups are messed up
要么就是琴颈有问题
and then the neck is messed up or something.
该死 亚当 要我把鞋脱了吗
Oh shit! Adam, do you want me to take off my shoes, man?
上面不知道沾了些泥土啊啥的
I think I got stuck with some mud or something.
-我不介意 -好吧
– I really wouldn’t bother. – Alright.
著名吉他品牌吉布森出品
-斯普罗吉他 -1959年的 哥们儿
– The Supro. – 1959, man.
-真的很棒 伊恩 谢谢 -客气
– Really nice, Ian. Thank you. – Cool.
所有的电子配件 每个部分 都是原装的
All the electronics, everything, are original, of course.
我插电试过了 一切正常
I plugged them in, and make sure they’re all work.
真是我肚子里的蛔虫
Just what the doctor ordered.
正如俗话所说
As they say.
我要叫它威廉·劳斯[音乐家]I should call it William Lawes.
它是男的
It’s a male?
对 这把是男的
This one is, yeah.
威廉·劳斯是谁
Who is William Lawes?
一个17世纪的英国人
He was just a 17th century English guy.
写过几首好听的哀乐
Wrote some great funeral music.
英国内战时期
And during the English Civil War
被一个议会党人失手开枪打死了
he was casually shot dead by a parliamentarian.
真可惜
That sucks.
亚当 来看看这把
Adam, check this one out, man.
这把…
This one…
瑞典著名品牌 被誉为北欧的吉布森
是把非常奇特的海格斯特龙 1960年的
It’s a very strange Hagstrom, from 1960.
瑞典原厂在80年代停产 因此原厂吉他极为罕见
-瑞典产 -对
– Swedish. – Yeah.
瞧瞧这家伙
Look at this thing.
看这背板
Look at the back.
坐便圈之母
Mother of toilet’s seat.
可不是嘛
Seriously, man.
还有这把 看看这个
And this one… Check this out.
丹电-银音1448 1962年产
银音 60年代早期产品
It’s Silvertone, in the very early 60’s.
琴盒内置放大器
With an amp fit into the case.
-太棒了 -对吧
– Fantastic. – Right?
-是啊 -还有
– Yeah. – And…
美国吉他公♥司♥格莱琴生产 传奇吉他手切特·阿特金斯代言
多美的格莱琴 切特·阿特金斯
Oh, that’s a lovely Gretsch ‘Chet Atkins’.
6120 双缺角琴身
6120. Double cutaway.
埃迪·科克伦 1938-1960 美国乐手
我见过埃迪·科克伦弹这款吉他
I once saw Eddie Cochran playing one of these.
不过他把前拾音器换成了吉布森P-90
But it had the front pick-up modified to a Gibson P-90.
等等 你看过埃迪·科克伦演出
Wait. You actually saw Eddie Cochran play?
是啊 在油管上
Yeah, on YouTube.
也是 当然
Right, of course man.
我有好东西给你
Hey, I’ve got something very special for you.
我们有你想要的
We have what you need.
我知道你不想演出
I know you don’t wanna play live,
我知道你一点都不想出名
I know you want to remain completely anonymous.
但你这么低调
But, you being so reclusive and everything is…
只会让大众对你的音乐更感兴趣
probably gonna make people to be more interested in your music.
是啊
Yeah…
真烦人
What a drag.
听着 伊恩
Listen, Ian.
我想请你帮个忙
There is something you could do for me.
当然可以 你尽管说
Anything. Anything man, what is it?
我需要一颗子弹
I need a bullet.
一颗特制的子弹
A very special bullet.
我去年不是刚给你一盒点38的子弹
Really? I got you that box of shells of the 38 last year.
我知道 点38的
I know, the 38.
我需要一颗点38的子弹
I need a 38 caliber bullet
但要是木头做的
but made of wood.
木制子弹 你没开玩笑吧
Wooden bullet, seriously man?
用你能找到的硬度密度最大的木头做
Made from the hardest and most dense wood that you can find.
我建议用百乐圣檀 愈疮木
I’d suggest guaiacum wood, Lignum Vitae,
蛇纹木也行 圭亚那蛇桑
maybe snakewood, Piratinera Guianensis,
或者非洲乌木 东非黑黄檀
or possibly African black wood, Dalbergia Melanoxylon.
你能找人帮我做出来吗
You think you could find than someone who could make it for me?
当然 但是 能不能重复下最后俩
Yeah, but… could you just repeat the last couple.
百乐圣檀 愈疮木
Guaiacum wood, Lignum Vitae,
蛇纹木 圭亚那蛇桑
snakewood, Piratinera Guianensis,
非洲乌木 东非黑黄檀
black wood, Dalbergia Melanoxylon.
好吧 我认识能做的人 但是
Okay. Yeah, I think I know someone but…
要这个干什么
what the hell for?
为了
It’s for a…
搞创作
a project.
-秘密艺术创作 -好吧 真酷
– A secret art project. – Ok, cool, cool.
好 我想想
Alright, let me think.
谢谢 亚当
Thank you, Adam.
子弹壳用黄铜
The shellcasing should be brass
但是子弹必须是木制的
but the bullet has to be wood.
-只要一颗吗 -对 只要一颗
– Just want one? – Just the one, yeah.
好 没问题
Okay, cool.
还需要什么奇怪…有趣的东西吗
Anything else weird… interesting you may need?
有场仓库特♥卖♥♥♥会♥
There’s a warehouse sale,
有人在那儿卖♥♥软科的放大器
these guys sell all these SofTech amps,
锗电阻
germanium resistors,
苏联电子管
soviet tubes
你可以去那儿看看有没有想要的
I thought you may go there and check it out see if you…
不 不用了 谢谢
No, I’m good. Thank you.
好吧
Okay.
走之前能借用下你的洗手间吗
Can I use your bathroom before I get out?
洗手间恐怕还没修好
Ah… I’m afraid it’s still out of order.
还没好吗 不然我找人来
Still? I’m gonna get someone…
-不 不用麻烦 -真的不麻烦
– No, don’t bother. – It’s really no bother…
不用
No!
伊恩 我自己会修
Look, Ian… I’m gonna fix it myself
只是还没倒出时间
I just haven’t gone around to it yet.
请在我的花♥园♥里方便吧
Please, feel free to piss in my garden.
一千零一夜
咖啡馆
一千零一夜
咖啡馆
比拉
Bilal.
夏娃女士
Madame Eve.
告诉我 他怎么样了 说实话
So… Tell me, how is he? Really.
我的老师很虚弱 但精神很好
My teacher is fragile. But he has a strong spirit.
多亏有你悉心照料
He is in such good hands.
他是我的家人
He’s my family.
我守护着
And I protect…
守护着他的秘密
protect his secrets.
还有您的
And yours too.
医院管理工作 不再视为加班
Hospital management, no longer considered as an overtime.
是啊
Yes.
你读了吗

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!