# 我如此爱慕着你 #
# I adore you #
# 渴望永远跟随着你 #
# I want to follow you #
# 我们用香烟壳做一只小船 #
# Make a boat out of this cigarette pack #
# 目送它随波远行 再盼望它顺流归来 #
# Watch it float away and hope it comes back #
别吵了!
Shut up!
嗨 妈妈
Hi, Mom.
# 今天起床后 我发现自己的脸不见了 #
# I got out of bed today, Swear to God I couldn’t see my face #
# 今天起床后 我看见了一个幽灵 #
# I got out of bed today, staring at a ghost #
# 它没有飘走 还沉默寡言 #
# Who forgot to float away, didn’t have all that much to say #
# 连自己的名字 也不肯透露 我的身体哪儿去了? #
# Wouldn’t even tell me his own name. Where’d my body go? #
# 我的身体哪儿去了? 在非洲 还是墨西哥 #
# Where oh where’d my body go? Africa or Mexico? #
# 它们上哪儿去了? 它们上哪儿去了? #
# Where or where’d my body go? Where’d my body go? #
# 噢 你见到化成幽灵的我了吗? 看见它了吗? #
# Oh. Have you seen my ghost? Seen my ghost, seen my ghost? #
# 噢 你看见它了吗? 它还在吗? #
# Oh. Have you seen my ghost? Staring at the ground? #
看起来不错 谢谢
It’s great, thanks.
慢慢享用
Enjoy.
麻烦一下
Excuse me.
能帮我们拍张照吗?
Can you help us make a picture?
好啊
Sure.
十分感谢
Thank you so much.
谢谢
Thank you.
– 不客气 – 你是加拿大人吧?
– You are welcome. – You are Canadian, ya?
是的
Yeah.
我想说 你生活在世界上最美的国家之一
I wanna say that you live in one of the most beautiful countries in the world.
我知道
I know.
他们的爱情很真实
Their love wasn’t an illusion.
但是 和大多数爱情一样
However, like most relationships,
总会有大风大浪会颠覆这份温情
there were a few roar waves that could have capsized it.
在那些风雨飘摇的日子里
In those times of rough seas,
Ben拍的这张照片 一直挂在最显眼的位置
Ben’s photograph was a touch tone for what was best.
# 在艰难的日子 渴望找到归家的路 #
# Bad day, looking for a way home #
# 渴望一场盛大的逃亡 #
# Looking for the great escape #
# 乘上他的车 远远逃离糟糕的现在 #
# Gets in his car and drives away, far from all the things that we are #
# 他说 挂上笑容吧 深呼吸 赶走烦恼 #
# Puts on a smile and breathes it in and breathes it out, he says #
# 不必多想 远离尘嚣吧 #
# Bye bye bye to all of the noise #
# 噢 他说 不必多想 远离尘嚣吧 #
# Oh, he says, bye bye bye to all of the noise #
# 嗨 孩子 尽管事情看起来不妙 #
# Hey, child, things are looking down #
# 但没关系 无人能永远一帆风顺 #
# That’s okay, you don’t need to win anyways #
# 不要惧怕 忍♥住悲伤 一切都会变好 #
# Don’t be afraid, just eat up all the gray and it will fade all away #
# 不要放弃投降 #
# Don’t let yourself fall down #
没人可以确切的描述
No one can say with any amount of certainty
灵兽的模样
what Grumps actually looks like.
因此 它很难找
He is hard to pin down that way.
但是 他父亲坚信
However, a good rule of thumb his father always believed,
一旦它出现 你定能一眼认出
You’ll definitely know him when you see him.
Ben确信
And Ben was positively certain,
大自然终究 让他找到了灵兽
that the universe had coughed up at Grumps.
最后 还有一件未完之事
There’s only one thing to do.
# 我不想抗争什么 也不想窃取什么 #
# I don’t fight, and I don’t steal #
# 我相信一些 你认为不过是虚假的事 #
# I might believe in things that you don’t think are real #
# 我意识到这些不足 尝试学习抗争 #
# I know my wrong and I can learn to fight #
# 敞开心胸 去看芸芸众生 #
# I keep my heart on the outside so it can see more life #
# 去看世间百态 #
# See more life #
你身上有大海的味道
You smell like the sea.
现在的离婚率是多少?
What is the divorce rate?
56%
56%.
这可不容乐观
That’s not very good odds.
总比十分之一好(癌症治愈率)
They’re better than one in ten.
是啊 我想也是
Yeah, I suppose they are.
但切实发生在某人身上时 概率并没什么意义
When you deal with individuals, you throw out the numbers.
你不必管它
You have to.
我们必须得结束了吗?
Does it need to be over?
旅途中 我曾问过别人
I asked a man when I was on the road,
“你如何判断自己在恋爱?”
“How do you know you’re in love?”
他说 “你会这样问
He told me, “If you have to ask,
说明你还不在恋爱中”
you’re not.”
你没问过别人这问题吧 Sam?
You never had to ask anyone, did you, Sam?
没有
No.
当然没有
Of course not.
你生气吗?
Are you angry?

Yeah.
但不是只因此事
And not just about that.
让我感觉最糟糕的是
Of all the various ways this sucks,
我在被一个极度自私的想法困扰着
I’m obsessed with a completely selfish idea
我担心 别人会说
that everybody is gonna think that she is a woman
她抛弃了自己的未婚夫 只因他得了癌症
who left her fiancé because he had cancer.
我不会那样想的
I’m not gonna think that.
但换作是我 会那样想的
But I think of that about someone if I heard that.
很抱歉 我把咱们的关系弄得一团糟了
I’m sorry I got us into this mess.
确实是你的错
You should be.
感觉如何?
How are you feeling?
历经沧桑
Ancient.
不虚此行吗?
Is your trip worthy?
是的
Yeah.
拍了很多照片?
Did you take pictures?
足够此生回忆
A lifetime’s worth.
# 黑夜降临的过缓 #
# Night can’t come quick enough #
# 我的过错 还曝露于阳光之下 #
# My faults shine in the sun #
# 率真的女孩不需依赖他人 正如现在男孩一样 #
# Real girls don’t take aim, like kings do these days #
# 我决意 成为一只黑翼鸟 #
# I made my mind up to be a black-winged bird #
# 不再介怀 那些过往旧事 #
# Never turn my head for how things were #
# 那些既成之事 #
# Things we can’t change #
对于那些弥足珍贵的清明时刻
When you get those rare moments of clarity,
那些从静好岁月中 领悟到的点滴
those flashes when the universe makes sense,
你会想拼命留住它们
you tried desperately to hold on to them.
生活黑暗时 它们能带来光明希望
They are the life boats for the darker times
而那空无的大道理
when the vastness of all,
看似深奥的生命真谛
the incomprehensible nature of life
则是虚假惑人的
is completely illusive.
最后 最本质的问题 始终应是:
So the question becomes, or should be all along,
如果生命只剩下最后一天 一周
what would you do if you know you only have one day
或一个月 你要做些什么?
or one week, or one month to live?
让你继续生活的动力是什么?
What life boat would you grab onto?
还有何秘密要倾述?
What secret would you tell?
还想看哪个乐队的演出?
What band would you see?
还要向谁表白爱意?
What person would you declare your love to?
还想达成什么未了之愿 ?
What wish would you fulfill?
还有哪家异国的咖啡店 值得你前去一尝?
What exotic locale would you fly to for a coffee?
还想写本什么样的书?
What book would you write?
(“最后一周” Ben Tyler著)
(One week by Ben Tyler)
(奋斗 寻觅 追求 永不妥协)
(To strive, to seek, to find and not to yield)

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!