Hey, what other tricks do you use besides your fucking apples
还靠什么伎俩启发灵感呢 爸爸
to get your writing juices flowing, Dad?
背着妈妈拈花惹草是一种吗
Cheating on Mom, is that one?
我会请一位全职护士 回纽约去吧
l will hire a full-time nurse. You are going back to New York.
还有些什么技俩
What other tricks?
有几个人指出
Several people have mentioned
曾见到你与你父亲
a heated argument that you had with your father
在校园咖啡厅的激烈争吵
outside the campus cafe.
在感恩节过后不久
lt was shortly after Thanksgiving.
你记得这件事吗
Do you recall the incident?
我记得
Uh-huh. Yeah, l remember.
那时压力很大
lt was a stressful time
太多的事 太过辛苦
and there was a lot to do and it was hard.
那么 你和父亲之间没有问题存在
So, there was no problem between you and your father?
没有
No.
你父母之间呢
Or your father and your mother?
我父母之间
My mother and my father?
当然没有 那时很忙
Of course not. lt was a busy time.
我是说 我是一名尽力的会员啊
l mean, l was a full-fledged Minnie.
我们做了装饰品
l remember we were making the, uh, ornaments
用羽毛及金属片
the craft ornaments with the feathers and the sequins
为了我母亲在广场上的圣诞树
for my mother’s Christmas tree in the square.
我会爬上梯子
And, uh, l would climb up the ladder
她会指示我挂在哪儿
and she would tell me where to put them.
很好玩
So, it was fun.
非常好玩
lt was a lot of fun.
真的不赖
Yeah, it’s really not that bad.
真的不错
Yeah, it’s okay.
你小时候我想尽办法要你去看圣诞老人
You know, l always used to try to get you to go see Santa.
试了好多好多年 结果在你8岁那年
For years and years. And then when you were 8 years old
你跑到队伍的前方 扯下了他的胡子
you got in line and you went to the very front, pulled his beard off
扯下了他的胡子 并大叫骗子
Pulled his beard off. – and yelled, ”Fraud!”
你♥爸♥爸为你感到很骄傲
Your dad was so proud of you.
猜猜看
Well, guess what?
我排队去 你现在想去了 是的
l’m getting in the line. Yes. – Oh, now you want to.
好孩子 去吧 要乖
Uh-huh. – Good girl. Go on. Be good.
艾伦·歌♥尔顿 你好
Ellen Gulden. – Hello.
我知道你想要什么
Hi. – l know what you want:
一个新电脑及黛安苏叶的工作
a new computer and Diane Sawyer’s job.
那倒可以 来吧
l’m here, okay? Okay, here we go.
不是为我 镇长
Nothing for me, Mayor.
圣诞老人
Santa.
也许算是为我吧
l guess maybe it is for me.
我其实
l really– l–
妈妈
Mom!
妈妈
Mom!
可以借用一下电♥话♥吗
Excuse me, is there a phone that l can use?
当然
Sure.
这支线 先拔9
This line right here. Press nine to get out.
接电♥话♥呀 爸爸
Answer the phone, Dad.
艾伦
Ellen?
妈妈进了医院
Mom’s in the hospital.
癌细胞比预期中扩散得快
The cancer has progressed much more quickly than we had expected.
我很抱歉 但我想是时候停止化疗了
l’m sorry, but l think it’s best to stop the chemotherapy.
你知道吗 我还不想停止化疗
Uh, you know what? Um, l’m not ready to stop the chemotherapy.
我们已经尽力了
l’m afraid there’s no more we can do.
最重要的是帮她度过下一关
We all need now to focus on helping her through this next part.
我给她开了吗♥啡♥
l’m putting her on morphine.
你们需要给她一天两粒来减轻她的痛苦
You’ll need to give her one tablet twice a day for the pain.
只能整粒的吞下以防中毒
They shouldn’t be chewed or crushed because they might become toxic.
我很抱歉 我去拿处方
l am sorry. l’ll get you the prescription.
你觉得轮椅怎么样
So, what do you think of the wheels?
好极了
Oh, they look wonderful.
喜欢吗 就像小时候
You like ’em? – Oh, gosh, it’s like what we used to do
骑着的单车一样
to the bikes when you were kids. – Uh-huh.
你很美
You look beautiful. – Oh, Brian.
真的
You do.
外套呢 我不需要 我穿了许多层
No coat? – No, l don’t need one. l’m layered, honey.
我想展示新毛衣啊
l just wanna show off my new sweater.
我喜欢圣诞节
Oh, l love Christmas!
我爱它
l love it.
大家好 圣诞快乐
Hey! – Hey, folks! Merry Christmas.
圣诞快乐 嗨
Merry Christmas. – Hi!
今晚大家都出来了 我们迟到了吗
Oh, everybody’s out tonight. – Are we late?
他们该把雪铲掉
They should shovel that, you know. They should shovel that more carefully than that.
你也可以做 你们好
Well, honey, you should do it. Hey! – Hey, you guys!
圣诞快乐 你好
Merry Christmas. – Hello.
琼·佛提尔
June Fortier.
快上来
Get up here, you.
克尔瑞丝·密其尔
Clarice Mitchell.
她在哪儿 太好了
There she is. – Oh, great!
凯特 你好吗 艾伦 你呢
Hi, Kate. How are you? – Hi, Ellen. How are you?
你好 乔治和凯特 梅丽沙·杰米森
Hi, Brian, George. Kate. – Melissa Jamison.
你看起来好极了
Well, you just look wonderful. You look wonderful.
谢谢 别婆婆妈妈的 毛衣很好看
Well, thanks. Don’t go get mushy on me. – l just love the sweater.
谢谢 艾芙琳·贝斯
Oh, thanks. – Evelyn Best.
凯特·歌♥尔顿
Kate Gulden.
及艾伦·歌♥尔顿
And Ellen Gulden.
我们看到你了 艾伦 你躲不了
We see you, Ellen. You can’t hide. Come on.
我们需要所有的会员都上来 快点
We need all the Minnies up here. – Come on, now.
现在大家等待的时刻来临了
And now for the moment we have all been waiting for.
佳节愉快 澜佛镇
Happy holidays, Langhorne!
Silent night
Holy night
All is calm
All is bright
Round yon virgin
Mother and child
Holy infant
So tender and mild
Sleep in
Heavenly
Peace
Sleep in
Heavenly peace
Silent night
Holy night
Shepherds quake
At the sight
Glories stream
From heaven afar
Heavenly hosts
Sing alleluia
Christ the Savior
ls born
Christ the Savior
ls born
我不是样样都行
Having trouble juggling everything.
一个都还没掉过
Gee, l haven’t dropped one yet.
没办法 自然反应嘛
l couldn’t help it. lt was a reflex.
这里
Oh, here–
嗨 天啊
Oh, hi! – Oh, my God!
嗨
Whoa! – Hi.
帽子不错 谢谢
Nice hat. – Oh, thank you.
你没告诉你妈 怎么告诉她
You didn’t tell your mom? – How could l tell her?
她一直都不知道爸爸拈花惹草的事
She’s never known about my dad’s little flings.
他还是依然如此 你知道吗
God, he’s still doing it, you know? He’s got this friend
他有一个朋友 叫海洛的该死的家伙
this fucking Harold guy, who calls and makes excuses for him.
帮他圆谎 而这女人还开车送他到家门口
And this woman, she dropped him off right in front of the house.
老天 他为什么不接电♥话♥
God! – Oh, God. Why won’t he answer?
今天我已经打了3通电♥话♥给他了
This is the third time l’ve tried to call him today.
那棵红色和金色的是我们的
The red and gold one is ours.
很漂亮
Oh. Hey, it’s beautiful. – Mm-hmm.
我妈妈说那种尺寸的树重点是要俗丽
My mom says with a tree that size, the key is ”gaudy.”
多才是多 艾伦 别再打给他了
More is more. – What are you doing? Ellen, don’t call him again.
我不想他担心
l don’t want him to worry.
他还在为感恩节的事不悦
He’s still really upset about Thanksgiving and l think that
他因此而不敢来和我过节
he was afraid to come and visit me for the holidays.
拜托 我说真的
Oh, please! – No, l’m serious.
我真的对他很坏 艾伦
l was really, really hard on him. – Ellen!
喂 乔丹在吗
Hello? – Hi. ls Jordan there?
在 他在付外卖♥♥ 要不要等等
Yeah, he’s paying for the Chinese food. Do you wanna hold on?
不用了
No, that’s okay.