已经预订了更多的火车。
with more trains already booked.
第八个已经确定,第九个正在筹备中
The eighth is confirmed, and the ninth’s in preparation
和,嗯,数百个孩子准备登机,
and, um, hundreds of children ready to board,
但是还有成千上万的人需要我们的帮助
but there are thousands more who need our help
整个捷克斯洛伐克
all over Czechoslovakia.
这些孩子无家可归,他们在挨饿。
And these are children who are homeless, they’re starving.
我们不知道边境会开放多久。
And we don’t know how long the border will remain open.
所以,我们迫切需要捐款和寄养家庭。
So, we do desperately need donations and foster homes.
——你好吗?《我》尼基。
– Hello? Nicky.
尼基,是我。
Nicky, it’s me.
听着,下一个名单上少了一两个。
Um, look, we have one or two missing from the next list.
– 丢失?是的,我不知道。
– Missing? Yes, I don’t know.
要么他们慌了,要么……或者他们被捕了。
Either they panicked or… or they were arrested.
嗯,对的。你最好把他们的名字告诉我。
Uh, right. Well, um, you’d better give me their names.
这个,啊。
This one, ah.
这是她的。Lenka维斯。
That’s her. Lenka Weiss.
还有一个婴儿。
There was a baby, too.
该死的。
Damn.
尼基,
Nicky,
你要知道我们救不了所有人。
you must know we cannot save them all.
你必须原谅自己。
You have to forgive yourself that.
如果你想找利德贝特,他已经精疲力尽了。
If you want Leadbetter, he’s on his hols.
在伊斯特本的一周,为下雨感到羞耻。
Week in Eastbourne, shame about the rain.
听着,我急需三张签证
Look, I urgently need three visas
下周离开布拉格的交通工具。
for a transport leaving Prague next week.
对不起。我帮不了你。
Sorry. Can’t help you there.
-特雷弗。-一切都好吗?
– Trevor. – Is everything all right?
听着,我们还缺三个签证
Listen, we’re three visas short,
伊莎贝尔·凯勒,伊娃和维拉·迪亚曼托娃。
Isabel Keller and Eva and Vera Diamantova.
你能做点什么吗?
Is there anything you can do?
我不知道你在干什么。
I don’t know what you’re doing.
但如果你在做我认为你在做的事,
But if you’re doing what I think you’re doing,
我不想知道。
I don’t want to know.
火车8点开。
Train leaves at eight.
他在哪里?-我不知道。
Where is he? – I don’t know.
他一小时前就该到了。
He should have been here an hour ago.
-你有吗?——是的。
– Do you have them? – Yes.
我们有。
We have them.
-他们已经离开布拉格了。
– They’ve left Prague.
是的。
Yes.
为什么英国想要这些犹太人?
Why does England want all these Jews?
请接帕特尼的豪森小姐。
Miss Howson from Putney, please.
Diamantova,伊娃。
Diamantova, Eva.
嗯,请这边走。是的,先生。
Um, along here, please. Uh, yes, sir.
谢谢你,麦克法兰太太。
Thank you, Mrs MacFarlane.
麦克法兰夫人吗?
Mrs MacFarlane?
你好。
Hello.
谢谢你!他们在那里。
Thank you. There they are.
谢谢你!呃,戴曼托娃,薇拉。
Thank you. Uh, Diamantova, Vera.
很高兴认识你。
Lovely to meet you.
雷恩佛夫人。
Mrs Rainford.
是的。对不起,打扰一下。
Yes. Sorry, excuse me.
你好,亲爱的。
Hello, dear.
– – – – – -你好。谢谢你!
– Hello. Thank you.
到来。
Come along.
你饿了吗?
Are you hungry?
得有人告诉这些人
Someone needs to tell these people
他们的孩子只是暂时的。
that they’ve only got the children temporarily.
他们都有家人要回。
They’ve all got families to return to.
我们目前最紧急的案子。
Our most urgent cases yet.
他们订了火车,第九次火车,
They’re booked on a train, the ninth train,
三天之后。
in three days’ time.
请利百特。
Please, Leadbetter.
我们会这么做的。当然可以。
We’ll do it. Of course.
谢谢你!
Thank you.
喂?
Hello?
今天的主要事件。
Today’s main event.
德国入侵波兰并轰炸了许多城镇。
Germany has invaded Poland and has bombed many towns.
英国和法国已下令全面动员。
General mobilisation has been ordered in Britain and France.
议会于今晚6点召开。
Parliament was summoned for six o’clock this evening.
海陆空三军的动员…
The mobilisation of the navy, army and the air force…
温顿,你去哪儿?温顿?
Winton, where’re you going? Winton?
你现在帮不了他们什么了。
There’s nothing you can do for them now.
温顿!
Winton!
原谅我。原谅我。
Excuse me. Excuse me.
-打扰一下。停止推动。
– Excuse me. Stop pushing.
听着,国际列车怎么了?
Look, listen, what’s happening to the international trains?
我知道的不比你多。
I don’t know any more than you do.
有一列火车要从布拉格开出。
There’s a train due to leave from Prague.
你得马上去车站。
You need to go to the station now.
我留下来帮忙。
I am staying to help.
不,不。
No, no.
如果他们抓到你,我就没法保护你了。去,现在!
If they catch you, I can’t protect you. Go, now!
特雷弗。
Trevor.
你还好吗?
Are you all right?
是的,我是。
Yes, I am.
我…我要回到多琳身边。
I’m… I’m going to go back to Doreen.
-我应该…-你现在该走了。
– Should I… – You should leave now.
你们有证件。和孩子们一起去。
You have your papers. Go with the children.
伦敦见。
See you in London.
小心些而已。
Be careful.
你也一样。再见。
You too. Bye.
你好。你好,亲爱的。
Hello. Hello, darling.
欢迎回来。
Welcome back.
啊。毫米。
Ah. Mm.
给你。
Here you go.
善良。
Goodness.
过来看看这个。
Come and see this.
大惊喜。
Big surprise.
嗯…
Well…
你已经完成了很多工作。
You have got a lot done.
是的。你想喝杯茶吗?
Yeah. Do you want a cup of tea?
你好,温顿先生。
Hello, Mr Winton.
我是Weiner图书馆的Karl Caplan。
This is Karl Caplan at the Weiner Library.
Martin Blake
Uh, Martin Blake
-给我们你的详细信息。哦。
– gave us your details. Oh.
我们有一个研究者,我们认为
We have a researcher who we think
可能会发现你的档案很有趣。
might find your archives very interesting.
所以,如果可以的话,请拨01-636-7247给我们回电♥话♥。
So, if you can, please call us back on 01-636-7247.
我们期待着你的消息。多谢。
We look forward to hearing from you. Many thanks.
我只是顺便提了一下。
Um, I just mentioned it in passing.
嗯。-但是,
Hmm. – But, uh,
马丁,他直接发现了他们。
Martin, uh, he got straight onto them.
,嗯…你知道的…
And, uh… You know…
但我不想让它进图书馆。
But I don’t want it to go into a library.
为什么不呢?
Why not?
好吧,它不会教会任何人任何东西
Oh, well, it won’t teach anyone anything
卡在架子上。
stuck on the shelf.
那就打电♥话♥给他们。
Then call them.
和他们谈谈。
Talk to them.
是的。嗯,我很感激。
Yes. Well, I’m very grateful.
好吧,我们期待着见到你。
Well, we look forward to seeing you.
谢谢你!
Thank you.
-告诉我。
– Tell me.
有个女人想看剪贴簿。
Well, there’s this woman who wants to see the scrapbook.
她是一位历史学家,
She’s a historian,
嫁给了一些……一个捷克斯洛伐克人。
married to some… a man from Czechoslovakia.
他叫罗伯特·麦克斯韦尔。
His name is Robert Maxwell.
那个报人?
The newspaper man?
是的,没错,还有
Yes, that’s right and, uh,