然后 photo Post 已经筹集了90磅。
And then Picture Post has raised 90 pounds.
准备好了吗?我们有寄养家庭
Ready? We’ve foster families
给玛丽亚·凯勒的
for, uh, Marlia Keller,
-呃,Kristina Novotka…嗯哼。
– uh, Kristina Novotka… Mm-hmm.
-…布劳弗兰克双胞胎。——《我》是的。
– …the Blaufrank twins. – Yes.
还有Jan And peter Slonek。
And Jan and Petr Slonek.
他们的兄弟呢?
And their brother?
不。没有人会把这三个都拿走。
No. No one would take all three.
善良。
Goodness.
告诉他们不会太久的。
Tell them it won’t be long now.
-我们很快就会转移他们。《我》——尼基,
– We’ll be moving them soon. – Nicky,
这里越来越难了。
it’s getting harder here.
多琳名单上又有两个人失踪了。
Two more people from Doreen’s list have disappeared.
我不知道我们还有多少时间。
I don’t know how long we’ve got.
那就来吧。好小伙子。
Come on, then. Good lads.
好了,伙计们。
There you go, good lads.
好吧。
All right.
感谢上帝你来了。我很担心。
Thank God you’re here. I was worried.
我很抱歉。
I’m so sorry.
好吧,好吧,好吧
All right, all right, all right.
切赫Slonek。——Slonek。彼得和简。
Petr Slonek. – Slonek. Petr and Jan.
174.
174.
谢谢你!
Thank you.
144. 144.
144. 144.
现在我们只缺一个了。
So, that’s only one we’re missing, now.
-全部检查。
– Check them all.
这是我们的火车。
This is our train.
你好。
Hello.
141. 141.
141. 141.
来吧,我们走吧。
Come on, then, let’s go.
快点,快点,我们走。
Come on, come on, let’s go.
好吧。好吧。
Okay. Okay.
好姑娘。
Good girl.
8号♥站台的列车
The train at platform eight
是9:25开往Ipswich的列车。
is the 9:25 service to Ipswich.
拜访Witham的Shenfield, Chelmsford,
Calling at Shenfield, Chelmsford, Witham,
科尔切斯特,曼宁特里和伊普斯维奇。
Colchester, Manningtree and Ipswich.
列车正在到达一号♥站台
The train now arriving at platform one
-延误的8:47是…
– is the delayed 8:47…
从哈威奇出发的国际列车
…international train from Harwich
到伦敦利物浦街
to London Liverpool Street.
保持……大家呆在一起。
Stay… Stay together, everyone.
很好。
Very good.
特雷弗![笑]特雷弗。
Trevor! [chuckles] Trevor.
-你来了。保佑你。是的。
– You made it. Bless you. Yes.
来,我来帮你。
Here, let me help you.
这边,这边。
This way, this way.
你还好吗?
Are you all right?
那么,威洛先生和夫人……威洛比吗?
So, Mr and Mrs Willou… Willoughby?
在这里。
Here.
尼娜,奥尔加。奥尔加Santer。
Nina, Olga. Olga Santer.
还有古德费罗夫妇。
And Mr and Mrs Goodfellow.
是的。在这里。
Yes. Here.
尼娜。- – – – – -你好。
Nina. – Hello.
下午好。
Good afternoon.
简和彼得·斯洛内克。
Jan and Petr Slonek.
-很高兴认识你。——彼得?
– Lovely to meet you. – Petr?
-我们会照顾你的。- – – – – -你好。
– We’ll look after you. – Hello.
弗兰克。加油,孩子们,
Frank. Come on, boys,
-我送你回家。-谢谢。
– let’s get you home. – Thank you.
哈兰夫妇?
Mr and Mrs Harland?
哈兰德?
Harland?
嗨,尼克。
Hi, Nicky.
哦,你好,杰夫。
Oh, hello, Geoff.
你想过来吗?
You wanna come through?
是的,谢谢你。
Yes, thank you.
好吧?
All right?
是的,我当然是。
Yes, of course I am.
你不用这么紧张。
You don’t have to look so nervous.
我没办法。
I can’t help it.
每当我看到你的到来
Whenever I see you comin’,
我知道这要花我一大笔钱。
I know it’s gonna cost me a fortune.
哦,这一切都是有道理的。
Oh, all in a good cause.
那么,这次是哪一个呢?
So, which is it this time?
撒玛利亚人吗?MENCAP吗?Abbeyfield吗?
Samaritans? MENCAP? Abbeyfield?
哦,新东西。或者更确切地说,老了。
Oh, something new. Or rather, old.
坐下吧,尼基。
Take a seat, Nicky.
是的。谢谢你!
Yes. Thank you.
是关于第二次世界大战的文件
It’s about, uh, documents from the Second World War
——这与今天的情况相当相关。-战争?
– rather relevant for today. – The war?
——是的。-哦,太令人兴奋了。
– Yes. – Oh, it’s exciting.
今天是疫情爆发50周年纪念日
It’s the, uh, 50th anniversary of the outbreak coming up.
是的,我想一定是这样。
Yes, I suppose it must be.
是的,我们正在计划一系列的特别版。
Yeah, we’re planning a series of special editions.
——哦。-你在哪里服役?
– Oh. – Where did you serve?
陆军、海军吗?
Army, Navy?
哦,好吧,那不是这里也不是那里,不是吗?
Oh, well, that’s neither here nor there, is it?
是啊,你肯定有故事。
Yeah, I bet you got some stories.
这真的不是关于我。
It’s really not about me.
这其实非常重要。这是,呃,
It’s actually very important. It’s, uh,
关于难民。
about refugees.
难民?
Refugees?
是的。
Yeah.
我看不清
I’m not really seeing
难民的梅登黑德角度。
the Maidenhead angle in refugees.
我们想成名
We wanna be famous
我们想上电视
We wanna be on TV
Famous, Famous, Famous
Famous, famous Famous, famous
《我》你好? -你好。
Hello? – Hello.
猜猜这是谁?
Guess who this is?
-哦,下午好。下午好。
– Oh, good afternoon. Good afternoon.
我要见马丁·布莱克先生。
I’m meeting Mr Martin Blake.
谢谢你!
Thank you.
-哦,当然。-谢谢。
– Oh, certainly. – Thank you.
你愿意跟我来吗?
If you’d like to follow me?
是的。谢谢你!
Yes. Thank you.
你好,马丁。谢谢你!你好吗?
Hello, Martin. Thank you. How are you?
——尼克。-很高兴见到你。
– Nicky. – Good to see you.
所以,你自♥由♥了
So, you’re footloose
住几天?
for a couple of days?
是的。看起来像,不是吗?
Yes. Looks like it, doesn’t it?
是时候赶上进度了。我很高兴。
Time to catch up. I’m glad.
是啊,恐怕时间不多了,
Yeah, it’s not much time, I’m afraid,
因为他们给了我任务清单,你知道吗?
because, um, I’ve been given my to-do list, you know?
葛蕾特在重新安排一切
Grete’s reorganising everything
——在孩子出生之前。-哦,是的!
– before the baby arrives. – Oh, yes!
一个爷爷。你兴奋吗?
A grandfather. You excited?
-不,我吓坏了。为什么?
– No, I’m bloody terrified. Why?
-我不知道。-肯定会很有趣的。
– I don’t know. – It’ll be fun, I’m sure.
哦,真的吗?既然你这么说。
Oh, really? If you say so.
不管怎样,现在,我们只是,
Uh, anyway, at the moment, we’re just, um,
扔掉很多旧东西,你知道吗?,嗯…
throwing out a lot of old stuff, you know? And, uh…
-堆积。-是的,确实如此。是的。
– Piles up. – Yes, it does. Yeah.
你必须冷酷无情。
You have to be ruthless.
-我知道。-是的。盒子文件和,
– I know. – Yeah. Box files and,
以前所有慈善工作的记录,你知道吗?
uh, records of all the old charity work, you know?
你总是这么忙。
You’ve always been so busy.
哦,是的。
Oh, yeah.
你还在为撒玛利亚人做志愿者吗?
Do you still volunteer with the Samaritans?
不,不。他们把我赶了出去。
No, no. They kicked me out.