在这里。让我。-帮我一下。
Here. Let me. – Give me a hand.
哦,上帝。
Oh, God.
这地方太大了,爸爸。
I can’t get over all the space, Dad.
嘿,你可以在这里放个围栏。
Hey, you could fit in a playpen in here.
哦,不。
Oh, no.
-看起来很可爱,不是吗?
– It looks lovely, doesn’t it?
-不是吗?-是的。不是吗,爸爸?
– Doesn’t it? – Yeah. Doesn’t it, Dad?
——是的。
– Yes.
别把它点着。
Don’t set it on fire.
尼基!
Nicky!
你去年就这么做了,不是吗?
Well, you did last year, didn’t you?
我没有。-不,你说了
I did not. – Yes, you did
——还有前年。——没有。
– and the year before that. – No.
他爱开玩笑,不是吗?
He loves to tease, doesn’t he?
——嗯?-哦,看起来很漂亮。
– Huh? – Oh, it looks lovely.
有些是新的,不是吗?
Some of them new, aren’t they?
-圣诞快乐。圣诞快乐。
– Well, merry Christmas. Merry Christmas.
《我》圣诞快乐。 《我》欢呼。
Merry Christmas. Cheers.
是给你的。
It’s for you.
哦。
Oh.
哦,这很有趣。
Oh, this is interesting.
这是什么?
What is it?
来自《星期日镜报》的编辑。
It’s from the Editor of the Sunday Mirror.
“我们非常想发表一篇重要的文章
“We would very much like to publish a major article
“详细介绍儿童撤离情况。”
“detailing the child evacuation.”
但是…这是不可思议的。
But… That’s marvellous.
哦,是的。它说,
Oh, yes. It says,
“考虑到更广泛的宣传,
“With wider publicity in mind,
“我一直在说话
“I have been talking
“BBC电视节目这就是生活!”
“to the BBC Television programme That’s Life!”
当然不是。
Surely not.
是的,他们想让我进去,
Yes, they want me to go in and, uh,
检查历史准确性。
check the historical accuracy.
但这是一个愚蠢的节目。
But that’s such a silly show.
——什么?-这就是生活!
– What? – That’s Life!
这是一个非常愚蠢的节目。
It’s a very silly show.
它是。
It is.
嗯,它很受欢迎,不是吗?
Well, it’s very popular, isn’t it?
我是说,很多人都看。
I mean, a lot of people watch it.
我要和你一起去吗?
Should I come with you?
你为什么要和我一起去
Why would you want to come with me
如果你觉得这很傻?
if you think it’s so silly?
哦。
Oh.
你好。温顿先生,很高兴见到你。
Hello. Hi, Mr Winton, such a pleasure to meet you.
我带你穿过这里。
Just gonna take you through here.
——是的。这种方式。
– Yes. This way.
我到底该怎么做?
What exactly am I to do?
哦,他们会解释的。
Oh, they’re going to explain all that.
——哦。-就在这里。
– Oh. – It’s just through here.
好吧。
All right.
谢谢你!
Thank you.
谢谢。
Thanks.
相机6。
Camera six.
你能从另一边过来吗?
Can you come from the other side?
谢谢你!
Thank you.
30秒后开始直播。
Thirty seconds to on air.
好吧,你就在这里。
Okay, and you are just here.
-我不能坐得靠后一点吗?-恐怕不行。
– Couldn’t I sit farther back? – I’m afraid not.
哦,我宁愿待在后台。
Oh, I’d rather be backstage.
我…我真的很抱歉。
I’m… I’m really, really sorry.
只是他们让我把你放在这里
It’s just they told me to put you here
我们的时间不多了。
and we’re running out of time.
好吧。
All right.
那是谁?
Who’s that?
你好。晚上好。
Hello. Good evening.
你愿意接受这个牙医的治疗吗?
And would you want to be treated by this dentist
在巴斯谁用Mr . flynn这个名字?
in Bath who goes by the name Mr F Illing?
《我》以斯帖。
Esther.
现在,一个不寻常的故事曝光了
Now, an extraordinary story has come to light
关于一个年轻人,
about a young man who,
许多年前,我访问了布拉格,
many years ago, visited Prague,
他发现那里的情况很糟糕。
and what he found there was a terrible situation.
成千上万的难民被困,
Thousands of refugees stranded,
生活在绝望的环境中,
living in desperate conditions,
在希♥特♥勒♥即将到来的入侵的摆布下。
and at the mercy of Hitler’s imminent invasion.
这个年轻人名叫尼古拉斯·温顿,
This young man, whose name was Nicholas Winton,
决定必须做点什么。
decided that something had to be done.
因此,他成功地救出了669名儿童。
And so he managed to rescue 669 children.
这是他的剪贴簿。
This is his scrapbook.
各种迷人的照片。
All sorts of fascinating photographs.
也许你能看到……
Perhaps you can see…
这是尼古拉斯·温顿本人的照片,
Here’s a photograph of Nicholas Winton himself,
和他救出的一个孩子在一起。
with one of the children he rescued.
但在最后面,是一个列表
But at the very back, is a list
所有的孩子
of all the children
他救了。
that he rescued.
这是维拉·迪亚曼托娃,现在是维拉·吉辛。
Here is Vera Diamantova, now Vera Gissing.
我们在他的名单上找到了她的名字。
We found her name on his list.
维拉今晚也和我们在一起。你好,维拉。
And Vera is here with us tonight. Hello, Vera.
– – – – – -你好。现在,我该说了
– Hello. Now, I should tell
你知道你实际上就坐在旁边
you that you are, in fact, sitting next
致尼古拉斯·温顿先生。
to Mr Nicholas Winton.
你好。
Hello.
– – – – – -你好。
– Hello.
谢谢你!
Thank you.
我和妹妹团聚了
I was reunited with my sister
几年后。
a few years later.
你父母呢?
And your parents?
我父亲在特雷津被严刑拷打。
My father was tortured, in Terezin.
嗯哼。
Mm-hmm.
然后被送到奥斯维辛。
And then sent to Auschwitz.
然后去另一个劳♥改♥营。
And then on to another labour camp.
啊。
Ah.
一个狱友告诉我的
A fellow prisoner told me
他以为自己在死亡行军中被枪杀了
he thought he’d been shot on the Death March.
嗯。
Hmm.
我母亲死于斑疹伤寒。
My mother, um, died of typhus.
抱歉。-签约于贝尔森。
So sorry. – Contracted at Belsen.
但她知道我们是安全的。
But she knew that we were safe.
对一个母亲来说,这就是一切。
For a mother, that is everything.
还有我的堂兄弟,宏扎和汤米
And, um, my cousins, Honza and Tommy
我们上了最后一班火车。
were on the last train.
是的。
Yeah.
当然,我再也没见过他们。
Though I never saw them again, of course.
尼基。
Nicky.
尼基。
Nicky.
我很抱歉。
I’m sorry.
我很抱歉。非常抱歉。
I’m sorry. Very sorry.
不喜欢。
Don’t.
我去拿。
I’ll get it.
尼基!你还没回我电♥话♥。
Nicky! You’ve not called me back.
我留言了!
I left messages!
-这是不是意味着我不想和你说话?-哦,来吧,来吧,让我来表演一段。
– Doesn’t it follow that I don’t want to talk to you? – Oh, come on, come on, let me do a piece.
不,谢谢。
No, thanks.
来吧。这真是个精彩的故事,尼基。
Come on. It’s such a brilliant story, Nicky.
你是个英雄。请尼基。请。
You’re a hero. Nicky, please. Please.
什么……这不是我的事。
What… It’s not about me.
-尼基,别这样
– Nicky, come on,
给我一个机会。
give me a chance.
处♥女♥膜,3310年。
Maidenhead, 3310.