你们从南边的那条路搜过去
Work your way south on the side roads.
我从这条主道过去
I’ll take the main road.
在丁斯夫里碰头
See you in Dinsford!
庞戈 我给你们准备了一趟返程车
Pongo, I’ve got a ride home for you.
返程车 佩蒂 你听见了吗
A ride home? Perdy, did you hear that?
-给我们大家的 -你是说我们不用再步行了
-For all of us? -You mean we don’t have to walk any more?
如果一切顺利的话 来吧 我们得快点
If we can manage it. We’d better hurry.
我们可以坐上返程车 快来 孩子们
We’ve got a ride home! C’mon, children.
看见停在街上的那辆大蓬货车了吗
See the van down the street?
它是去伦敦的 引擎一修好就走
It’s going to London as soon as the engine’s repaired.
上面可以藏下你们一大家子
And there’s room for all of you.
庞戈 那是克鲁拉
Pongo, there’s Cruella.
是啊…
Yes…
还有贾斯帕和霍勒斯
and Jasper and Horace.
我们怎么靠近那大蓬货车呢
How will we get to the van?
我不知道 佩蒂
I don’t know, Perdy.
-可我们一定得上去 -妈妈 爸爸
-But somehow we’ve got to. -Mother, Dad,
-帕奇推我到壁炉里 -拉奇先推我的
-Patch pushed me in the fireplace. -Lucky pushed me first.
-才没有 -就有
-Did not. Did not. -Did too. Did too.
就没有
Did not!
-孩子们 不能吵嘴 -这么说…
-Please, children, don’t quarrel. -Say…
佩蒂 我有主意了
Perdy, I’ve got an idea.
庞戈
Pongo,
这是怎么了…
what on earth…
瞧啊 我变成一个拉布拉多猎犬了
Look, I’m a Labrador!
我们都跳进煤灰里 我们就都是拉布拉多猎犬
We ‘ll all roll in soot. We ‘ll be Labradors.
嘿 这是个好主意
Say, that is an idea!
来吧 孩子们 都跳到煤灰里来
C’mon, kids! Roll in the soot.
你是说 你要我们弄脏自己
You mean, you want us to get dirty?
你们听见了吗 雀斑 爸爸要我们把自己弄脏
Did you hear that, Freckles? Dad wants us to get dirty.
-妈妈 我们可以去么 -照你♥爸♥爸说的做吧
-Mother, should we? -Do as your father says.
-这可太有趣了 -我一直都想这么干
-This’ll be fun. -I always wanted to get good and dirty.
就是这样 越黑越好
That’s the stuff. The blacker the better.
-我好了 -我也是
-I’m ready. -Me too.
这一下怎么样 爸爸
How’s this, Dad?
等等 够了 一次别太多了
Wait. That’s enough. Not too many at a time.
啊哦 洛里 慢着 你只做了一半
Uh-oh. Rolly, hold on. You’re only half done.
从现在起 紧紧跟着我
Now, stay right with me.
我们要去耍耍那个老疯婆子
We’re gonna fool the ol’ mad lady.
庞戈…
Pongo…
我真害怕
I’m so afraid.
贾斯帕 你觉得它们会伪装自己么
Jasper, do you suppose they disguised themselves?
瞧着吧 霍勒斯 它们就是这么干的
Say now, Horace. That’s just what they did.
狗就是喜欢把自己涂成黑的
Dogs is always paintin’ themselves black!
你这白♥痴♥
You idiot!
嗯 到目前为止还算顺利
Well, so far so good.
来吧 佩蒂 来把你自己也装扮一下
C’mon, Perdy. Better get on your make-up.
我来带领下一拨
I’ll go ahead with the next bunch.
贾斯帕 霍勒斯
Jasper! Horace!
-怎样 -发发慈悲吧 小姐
-Well? -Be reasonable, miss.
我们骨头都冻僵了
We’re froze to our bones.
我们忙了整天整夜 一口吃的都没
We’ve been out all night and all day, with nothin’ to eat.
它们就在这村子里 我们要找到它们
They’re somewhere in this village, and we’re going to find them.
给我继续找
Now get going!
你觉得他们看见我们了吗
Do you think they’ve seen us?
不会 可是我们得抓紧时间了
No, but we’re running out of time.
再试试 伙计
Try ‘er again, mate.
快 佩蒂 大货车要开走了
Hurry, Perdy. The van’s about to leave.
赶快
Better hurry.
我去接剩下的
I’ll get the rest.
这下应该可以了 她能把你们带回伦敦
That ought to do. She’ll get you back to London.
赶紧上车 女士
Better get aboard, miss.
嘿 贾斯帕
Hey, Jasper.
来啊 霍勒斯
C’mon, Horace.
快来 孩子们
Hurry, kids!
快 孩子们 往前跑
C’mon, kids. Run on ahead.
-她盯着我们呢 爸爸 -别停下
-She’s watching us, Dad. -Keep going.
不会吧
It can’t be!
这不可能
It’s impossible!
赶紧逃呀
Run for it!
贾斯帕 霍勒斯
Jasper! Horace!
贾斯帕
Jasper!
它们跑了…在那货车上
There they go… in the van.
追上它们 追上它们
After them! After them!
庞戈 她追上来了…是克鲁拉
Pongo! There she is… Cruella.
嘿 女士
Hey, lady,
你搞什么鬼
what in thunder are you tryin’ to do?
乱开车的疯婆子
Crazy woman driver!
-庞戈 看 -贾斯帕
-Pongo, look! -Jasper!
它们跑不了啦
Ain’t nothin’ to it.
我要把他们挤到泥巴地里去
I’ll give him a nudge and shove him in the dirt.
佩蒂 当心啊
Perdy, watch out!
-贾斯帕 -霍勒斯
-Jasper! -Horace!
你个白♥痴♥
You idiots!
你个笨蛋
You fools!
你个低能
You imbeciles!
啊 闭嘴吧
Ah, shut up!
罗杰 毕竟这是你第一首畅销曲
Roger, after all, that’s your first big hit.
它替我们赚到了从未想过会拥有的钱
It’s made more money than we ever dreamed of.
对 我知道
Yes, I know.
我就是不能相信…
I still can’t believe…
庞戈和佩蒂会离家出走
that Pongo and Perdy would run away.
这个圣诞节假如还有什么事值得高兴一下
Here’s a bit of Christmas cheer for you,
那就剩这个了
If there’s anything to be cheerful about.
唉 那些可爱的小东西
Oh, those dear little things.
有时候我在夜里都听见他们的叫声
Sometimes at night I can hear them barking,
可那都是我的梦而已
but it always turns out I’m dreaming.
罗杰 这怎么回事…
Roger, what on earth…
他们是拉布拉多猎犬
They’re Labradors.
不 不是 他们是被煤灰染的
No, no. They’re covered with soot.
看哪 是拉奇
Look, here’s Lucky!
庞戈 小伙子 是你吗
Pongo, boy, is that you?
哦 庞戈 庞戈 呵呵 是庞戈
Oh, Pongo, Pongo! Ho-ho, it’s Pongo!
还有佩蒂 我亲爱的
And Perdy, my darling.
还有帕奇 还有洛里
And Patch, and Rolly,
还有佩妮 还有雀斑
and Penny, and Freckles.
他们都回来了 这些小可爱
They’re all here, the little dears.
-真是个奇迹 -多奇妙的圣诞礼物啊
-It’s a miracle! -What a wonderful Christmas present!
看哪…那儿还有更多
And look… there’s a whole lot more!
看 安妮塔 到处都是小狗
Look, Anita, puppies everywhere.
肯定有一百只
There must be 100!
一 二 三 四…七只
One, two, three and four… is seven.
二 四 六 还有三只 这里九只
Two, four, six, and three is nine,
再加这两只是十一只
plus two is eleven.
这儿有三十六只
36 over here.
三十六加十一 那就是四十七只
36 and 11, that’s 47!
-我这儿十八只 罗杰 -那是六十五只
-Eighteen, Roger. -That’s 65!
十 十一 十二 十三
Ten, eleven, twelve, thirteen!
-等等…还有六只 -那么就是八十四只
-Wait… six more. -Let’s see, that’s 84.
再加十五只还有两只…一零一只
And fifteen plus two… a hundred and one!
一零一 它们都是从哪儿来的
A hundred and one? Where did they come from?
哦 庞戈 你这老家伙
Oh, Pongo, you old rascal!
-我们把他们怎么办呢 -我们收留他们吧
-What’ll we do with them? -We’ll keep’em.
-在这栋小房♥子里 -我们可以买♥♥一栋大房♥子
-In this little house? -We’ll buy a big place in the country.
我们可以办一所养殖场…一个斑点狗大养殖场
We’ll have a plantation… a Dalmatian plantation.
罗杰 这真是个好主意
Roger, that’s truly an inspiration.
一定会很轰动
It’ll be a sensation!
我们要办一个养殖场
We’ll have a Dalmatian plantation.
一个斑点狗养殖场
A Dalmatian plantation, I say.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!