老闪电是世界上最伟大的狗
Old Thunderbolt’s the greatest dog in the whole world.
他甚至比老爸还强
He’s even better than Dad.
没谁能强过老爸
No dog’s better than Dad.
他打算干什么 爸爸
What’s he going to do, Dad?
嘘 嘘 接着往下看就知道了
Shh, shh. Let’s just wait and see.
瞧啊他跑了 这胆小鬼
Look at him run, the old coward.
这老家伙 道森
That old dirty Dawson!
这个大混球
The yellow-livered old skunk!
我要把他的喉咙撕开
I’d like to tear his gizzard out.
怎么 帕奇 你在哪儿听到这些话
Why, Patch, where did you ever hear such talk?
肯定不是从你妈妈这儿
Certainly not from your mother.
-小心啊 闪电 -别担心 佩妮
-Watch out, Thunder. -Don’t worry, Penny.
他会抓住那个混…
He’ll get that yellow-livered…
反正 他会抓住他的
Well, he’ll get him, all right.
拉奇 快下来 我们看不见了
Lucky, get down. We can’t see.
妈妈 让他下来吧
Mother, make him get down.
来吧 拉奇 下来吧 亲爱的
C’mon, Lucky. Down, dear.
没打着 离他差着好一里呢
Missed him. Missed him by a mile.
我饿了 妈妈 我饿了
I’m hungry, mother. I’m hungry.
洛里 你才刚用过午饭
Rolly, you’ve just had your dinner.
可是我还是饿
But I am, just the same.
我饿得都可以吃掉…一整头大象
I’m so hungry I could eat… a whole elephant.
嘘
Shh!
他在那儿 躲在石头后面
There he is, behind that rock.
哦 不好了 他打中了可怜的闪电
Oh, dear. He shot poor Thunder.
他没打中他 老闪电是假装的…我想是这样
He missed him. Ol’ Thunder’s pretending… I think.
瞧 我怎么跟你说的 这是他的拿手好戏之一
See? What did I tell you? That’s one of his tricks.
-拉奇 下来 -哈-哈-哈
-Lucky, get do wn. -Ha-ha-ha!
我饿了 妈妈 我真的饿了
I’m hungry, Mother. I really am.
别错过了下礼拜的剧集 谁会获得胜利
Don’t miss next week’s episode. Who will triumph?
老闪电 总是会赢
Ol’ Thunder always wins!
说到赢家 朋友们
And speaking of champions, friends,
肯耐昆彻斯 是所有狗饼干中的冠军
Kanine Krunchies is the champion of all dog biscuits.
肯耐昆彻斯 饼干最好吃
Kanine Krunchies can’t be beat?
它把每餐都变成美食
They make each meal a special treat?
吃有营养的 肯耐昆彻斯 的狗狗们都快乐
Happy dogs are those who eat nutritious Kanine Krunchies?
佩蒂 我们最好送这些小东西上♥床♥去…
Perdy, we better get these little nippers off to bed…
如果待会儿我们要去…散 步
if we’re going for a… w-a-l-k.
-我们也要去 妈妈 -可以吗 妈妈
-We want to go too, Mother. -Can we, Mother?
我们从来都没去过
We never get to go.
跟我来 孩子们 午睡时间
Come along, children. Bedtime.
可是我们还不想…睡
But we’re not a… …bit sleepy.
我们就想去公园散个步
We want to go for a walk in the park.
-爸爸 好吗 -最好听你妈妈的话
-Dad, can we? -Better do as your mother says.
一 二 三 四…
One, two, three, four…
五 六…七…
five, six… seven…
八 九 十 十一 十二 十三…
eight, nine, ten, eleven, twelve, thirteen…
我不想睡 我饿
I’m not sleepy. I’m hungry.
十四
fourteen.
嗯
Hmm?
记住 朋友们 只要寄上五…
Remember, friends, just send five…
拉奇 你这小淘气 我们走
Lucky, you little rascal, let’s go.
他们走了 霍勒斯 伙计
There they go, Horace, me lad,
每晚雷打不动的习惯
out for their evening constitutional.
活象一对热恋中的斑鸠
A lovely pair of turtledoves.
转过街角 然后去公园散步
Around the corner and off to the park.
哼 我可不喜欢这么干 贾斯帕
Yeah, I don’t like it, Jasper.
他们可随时都会回来
One more pinch and they’ll throw the keys away.
闭嘴吧 霍勒斯 我们已经拿了人家不少钱
Come off it, Horace. We’re getting plenty of boodle.
那是不假 可是…我在考虑…
Yes, but… I’ve been thinkin’.
你在考虑 我警告你还是别去考虑
You’ve been thinkin’? I warned you about thinkin’.
这儿我说了算 咱们把这事干完拉倒
I’ve got the knob for this job, so let’s get on with it.
啊哈 家里只剩下一个老厨子
Ah, nobody home but the little ol’ cook.
把她留给我老 贾斯帕
You just leave her to ol’ Jasper.
对付她可说是小菜一碟
He can handle her real diplomatic-like.
是啊 可是我还是不喜欢这么干
Yeah, but I still don’t like it.
来 帕奇 你睡这儿
Here, here. Patch, you settle down.
哦 亲爱的
Oh, dear.
现在睡觉吧 闭上你们的小眼睛
Go to sleep now. Close your little eyes.
这样才叫乖小子
That’s a good little one.
会是谁呀
Who do you suppose?
晚上好 老太太
Good evening, ma’am.
我们是来检查线路开关的
We’re here to inspect the wiring and the switches.
-我们是煤气公♥司♥的 -是电力 电力
-We’re from the gas company. -Electric, electric.
电力公♥司♥
Electric company.
可是我们可没有请求什么检查
But we didn’t call for any inspection.
这是议会最新通过的新法案
There’s a new act just been passed in Parliament.
归在”帝国防卫法令”之中
Comes under the heading of
根据法令上第39项第四款条文
“Defence of the Realm Act”.
这是为了你们的住家安全 老太太
It’s for your own safety, ma’am.
我才不管什么国会法令
I don’t care whatever it says.
先生太太都出去了 你们不能进来
You’re not coming in here with the Mister and Missus gone.
拉倒吧 老可爱 我们可没时间跟你扯淡
Come off it, Ducky. We got no time to palaver.
我们有工作要做 得罪了
We got a job to do. Excuse me!
你们两个是怎么一回事
What’s the matter with you two?
你们耳聋了吗 说了你们不准进来
You got cloth ears? You’re not coming in!
呵呵 她可凶悍得紧哪 不是吗 霍勒斯
She’s a regular little tartar, ain’t she, Horace?
你们怎么敢在这里乱来 你们这俩长腿笨伯
Don’t you dare go up there, you long-legged lummox!
我说真的
Now I mean it.
你们再不滚出这栋房♥子…
If you don’t get out of this house…
我就要叫警♥察♥了 我要叫了
I’ll call the police, I will.
他们会把你们关起来 大恶棍
Now be off with you, you big weasel!
你总算说完了
Now you’ve been gone and done it.
你算是把我给伤透了 老小姐
You’ve cut me to the quick, lady.
就算你求我 我也不会再呆在这儿
Why, I wouldn ‘t stay here if you asked me.
就算一杯茶也不行
Not even for a cup of tea.
霍勒斯 老伙计 人家可疑心我们啦
Horace, me lad, I’ve got a sneaky suspicion
我估摸着我们可不太受欢迎哪
we’re not welcome here.
打包收工喽
Pack up. We’re leaving.
废话要少 动作要快
Sharp’s the word and quick’s the action.
让我出去 来人啊
Let me out! Help!
我要叫警♥察♥了 来人啊
I’ll call the police. Help!
晚安 老可爱 回见吧
Goodnight, Ducky. Ta-ta!
这些废物点心无赖流氓
Those good-for-nothing hoodlums!
电力公♥司♥…呸
Electric company. Hmph!
就是些顺手牵羊的小偷
They’re nothing but common sneak thieves.
我敢打赌他们拿着我家的贵重银器 撒丫子就溜了
I’ll bet they made off with the good silver.
他们要把这儿偷个精光…
Why, I bet they took every last…
小狗狗
The puppies!
他们不见了 帕奇 拉奇 洛里
They’re gone! Patch? Lucky? Rolly?
他们带走了小狗狗
They took the puppies!
哦…这可该咋办
Oh… Whatever will I do?
恶棍 他们偷走了小狗狗
Those scoundrels! They stole the puppies.
警♥察♥ 救救我的小狗狗
Police? Help! The puppies.
警♥察♥ 谁来帮帮我
Police! Somebody help me!
来人啊 帮帮我 救命啊
Help! Help! Help!
“盗狗案” 会有这种事儿
“Dognapping!” Can you imagine such a thing?
“15只小狗被盗走” 就是那些可爱的小东西
“15 puppies stolen”. They are darling little things.
安妮塔…
Anita…
还有她那害羞腼腆的”贝多芬”
and her bashful Beethoven!
吹笛子的家伙
Pipe and all!
哈 罗杰 你个大笨蛋
Oh, Roger, you are a fool!
喂
Hello?
贾斯帕 贾斯帕 你这个白♥痴♥
Jasper! Jasper, you idiot!
你怎么敢打电♥话♥到这里来
How dare you call here.
我们可不想再这样下去了
We don’t want no more of this, we want our boodle!
我们要剩下的酬劳 把那一半给我们
We’ll settle for half!
这件工作完成以前 我一个子儿也不给
Not one schilling ’til the job’s done.
贾斯帕 贾斯帕
Jasper! Jasper!
这事儿都上报纸头条了 连照片都有
It’s in the blinkin’ papers, pictures and all!