-谁呀 克鲁拉 -小狗啊 那些小狗
-Who, Cruella? -The puppies! The puppies.
没时间开玩笑了 那些小畜生在哪
No time for games. Where are the little brutes?
哦 至少还要等三个星期呢 这种事急不得的
It’ll be at least three weeks. No rushing these things.
安妮塔 你还真风趣
Anita, you’re such a wit.
来这儿 小狗狗 这儿来
Here, dog, here.
来这儿 小狗狗
Here, dog.
克鲁拉 你又换了件新的皮裘大衣
Cruella, isn’t that a new fur coat?
这不过是我唯一的嗜好 亲爱的
My only true love, darling.
我为皮裘而生 我崇拜皮裘
I live for furs. I worship furs!
住在这个悲惨世界里的女人
Is there a woman in this wretched
哪一个不喜欢皮裘
worldw ho doesn’t?
哦 我也喜欢皮裘
Oh, I’d like a nice fur,
但是生活里还有许多其它的东西…
but there are many other thing…
可爱的 天真的 安妮塔
Sweet, simple Anita.
我知道 我知道
I know, I know!
这栋破烂小楼就是你的梦幻城♥堡♥
This horrid little house is your dream castle.
而可怜的 罗杰 就是你鲁莽
And poor Roger is your bold
无畏的白马王子
and fearless Sir Galahad!
哦 克鲁拉
Oh, Cruella.
当然啦 还有你的小斑点朋友们
Then of course you have your little spotted friends.
是啊
Oh yes,
我得说…非常美丽的毛皮
I must say… such perfectly beautiful coats.
-你要不要来点热茶 -我得走了
-Won’t you have some tea? -I’ve got to run.
生小狗的时候告诉我一声
Let me know when the puppies arrive.
-你会吗 亲爱的 -好的 克鲁拉
-You will, won’t you, dear? -Yes, Cruella.
别忘了 你答应过我的 三礼拜以后再见
Don’t forget, it’s a promise. See you in three weeks.
加油干吧 我亲爱的朋友
Cheerio, darling.

Ohh!
真拿你没办法
You’re no help.
罗杰 你就会瞎扯
Roger, you are an idiot!
-佩蒂 -那个巫婆 那个坏女人
-Perdy? -That witch. That devil woman.
她想要我们的孩子 她的目的就是这个
She wants our puppies. That’s all she’s after.
别担心 佩蒂 他们能应付她的
Don’t worry, Perdy. They’re on to her.
我们的孩子会平安无事的
Nothing’s going to happen to our puppies.
她要孩子们是想干嘛
What does she want with them?
她不可能会爱他们
She can’t possibly love them.
哦 庞戈
Oh, Pongo.
起初我是那么地高兴 可是现在我…
I was so happy at first, but now I…
哦 我…
Oh, I…
我倒宁愿我们没有孩子
I wish we weren’t having any.
可怜的 佩蒂塔 当然 她也没得选择
Poor Perdita. Of course, she had no choice.
小狗狗们如期出生…
The puppies arrived right on schedule…
在♥十♥月♥的一个狂风暴雨的夜晚
one wild and stormy night in October.

Ohh!
稳着点 伙计
Steady, boy.
小狗狗们出生了
The puppies are here!
哦…小狗狗生下来了
Oh… the puppies are here!
多少只
How many?
-八只 -八只
-Eight. -Eight?
太棒了 庞戈 八只小狗狗
By George, Pongo! Eight puppies.
十只
Ten.
-十一只 -十一只
-Eleven. -Eleven.
十一只 十一只小狗 庞戈 老伙计
Eleven? Eleven puppies, Pongo.
等等 等等…十三只
Wait a minute now, wait a minute… thirteen!
不 不 不 十四只
No, no, no. Fourteen.
-哦…十五只 -十五只
-Ohh… fifteen! -Fifteen?
而且狗妈妈也很平安 我亲爱的
And the mother’s doing fine, love.
你这幸运的家伙
You ducky thing, you.
十五只小狗
Fifteen puppies?
啊哈 庞戈 这简直太棒了
Why, Pongo, that’s marvellous!
太不可思议了
It’s fabulous!
哈 你这老家伙
Why, you old rascal!
十四只
Fourteen.
只有十四只了
Just fourteen.
我们失去了一只
We lost one.
可怜的小家伙
Poor little thing.
唉 庞戈 我的老伙计
Oh, Pongo, boy.
有时人生就是这样
It’s just one of those things.
不过
And yet?
不过我在想…
And yet I wonder.
瞧 庞戈
Look, Pongo.
安妮塔
Anita!
奶妈 十五只
Nanny. Fifteen!
我们还是有十五只
We still have fifteen!
哦 罗杰 他没事了 感谢上天
Oh, Roger, he’s all right! Thank heaven.
看见了 他就和新的一样
See? He’s just as good as new.
你能想像吗 罗杰 十五只小狗
Can you imagine, Roger, fifteen puppies!
十五只 十五只小狗
Fifteen. Fifteen puppies!
了不起
How marvellous.
太了不起了 太好了…哎哟
How marvellous, how perfectly… ugh!
见鬼了 这些狗♥杂♥种♥…没斑点的
The devil take it. They’re mongrels… no spots!
全都没斑点 白得跟只小老鼠一样
No spots at all. What a horrid little white rat.
他们不是杂种
They’re not mongrels!
他们会有斑点的 走着瞧吧
They’ll get their spots. Just wait and see.
没错 只要几个星期他们就会长出斑点的
That’s right. They’ll have their spots in a few weeks.
哦 那好吧 我全部带走 整个一窝都带走
Oh, well, in that case I’ll take them all. The whole litter.
开个价吧 亲爱的
Just name your price, dear.
恐怕我们不能抛弃他们
I’m afraid we can’t give them up.
可怜的 佩蒂塔 她会心碎的
Poor Perdita, she’d be heartbroken.
安妮塔 别搞笑了
Anita, don’t be ridiculous.
你不可能负担得起他们的
You can’t afford to keep them.
你连自己都快养不活了
You can scarcely feed yourselves.
我想我们应付得来
I’m sure we’ll get along.
是啊是啊 我知道 我知道
Yes, I know. I know!
罗杰的…罗杰的那些歌♥ 啊哈哈…
Roger’s… Roger’s songs!
少说废话了 我给你们双倍的价钱好了
Enough of this nonsense. I’ll pay you twice what they’re worth.
我这人一向慷慨大方
I’m being more than generous.
这该死的笔
Blast this pen.
该死的破烂 这倒霉的烂笔
Blast this wretched, wretched pen!
什么时候小狗们能离开他们的妈妈
When can the puppies leave their mother?
两周 三周
Two weeks? Three weeks?
永远也不
Never.
-什么 -我们…我们不卖♥♥小狗
-What? -We’re not selling the puppies.
一只也不…不不卖♥♥ 你听懂了吗
Not a single one. Do you understand?
安妮塔 他是认真的嘛
Anita, is he serious?
我还真有点听不懂 罗杰 说的
I really don’t know Roger.
-克鲁拉 他好像…-他一定是在开玩笑
-Cruella, he… -Surely he must be joking!
不 不不 我我我就是这个意思
No, no, no. I mean it.
你一只也别…别想带走 一…一只也别想
You’re not getting one. Not one.
绝…绝绝对的
And that’s… final.
你这混球
Why, you horrid man!
你…你们…
You… you…
好吧 留着这些小畜生吧
All right, keep the little beasts for all I care.
随你们怎么处置它们 全淹死好了
Do as you like with them. Drown them!
但是我得警告你 安妮塔 我们绝交了
But I warn you, Anita, I’m through with all of you!
我会扳回来的 你们等着吧
I’ll get even. Just wait.
你们会后悔的 你们这些笨蛋
You’ll be sorry, you fools!
你们这些…你们这些白♥痴♥
You… you idiots!
哦 罗杰 你表现得那么高尚 亲爱的
Oh, Roger! You were magnificent, darling.
他可真是个英雄 夫人
He was a bloomin’ hero, ma’am!
是个真正的英雄
Indeed he was. A bloomin’ hero!
佩蒂 佩蒂 亲爱的
Perdy? Perdy, darling?
我们可以留住所有的孩子 他们每一个都可以
We’re keeping the puppies, every single one of them.
我的老伙计 罗杰 他拒绝了那个坏女人
My ol’pet Roger, he told that devil woman off.
他拒绝了她 佩蒂 她已经走了
He told her off, Perdy. She’s gone.
-亲爱的 她走了真好 -哦 庞戈
-Darling, she’s gone for good. -Oh, Pongo.
-加油 闪电 -加油 闪电
-C’mon, Thunderbolt. -C’mon, Thunderbolt.
去逮住他 闪电
Go get him, Thunder.
跟紧他 伙计
After him, boy.
他会抓住那个偷马贼的
He’ll get that dirty ol’ horse thief.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!