该死 他们来早了
Damn it, they’re early.
你们来早了
You’re early.
我们想给你个惊喜
We thought we’d surprise you.
很显然 我们”惊”到了
Clearly, we have.
妈妈 爸爸 这位是艾玛
Mum, Dad, this is Emma…
-莫艾玛 -莫艾玛
– Morley. – Morley.
你们好 很高兴认识二位
Hello. Pleased to meet you.
艾玛 和我们一起喝茶 好吗
Emma, you’ll join us for tea, yes?
不 不 谢谢 我该走了
No, no, thanks. I should leave you to it.
-你要走了吗 -对
– Are you going to go? – Yeah. Well,
见到你们很高兴
pleasure to meet you and…
生活如意
well, have a nice life.
好的
Okay.
抱歉儿子 我们来的真不凑巧
I’m sorry. Did we just interrupt something?
不 没有 艾玛只是一个很好的朋友
No, no. Emma’s just a good friend.
你昨天穿的不是这身吗
Weren’t you wearing this yesterday?
小无赖
The rascal.
艾玛 艾玛
Emma! Em!
艾玛 等等 等一下
Em, wait! Wait, wait.
听着 我想要你的电♥话♥号♥码
Look, I need your phone number.
我的电♥话♥号♥码 对 当然
My number? Right. Of course.
刚才那个我很抱歉
Look, I’m so sorry about all of that.
我没料到他们这么早 我们…
I wasn’t expecting them until after we…
你懂的
well, you know.

Right.
这是我在爱丁堡的电♥话♥
This is me in Edinburgh.
好的
Right.
我父母的电♥话♥
My parents’ number
还有他们的地址 以防万一
and their address just in case.
好的
Right.
我爸爸工作的地方有传真机
Oh. Dad’s got a fax machine at work.
电♥话♥号♥码就够了
Just the phone number’s fine.
谢谢你
Thank you.
听着 我得走了
Look, I’ve got to go.
我知道
I know.
但是我们还会再见面的
But we will see each other again.
这我知道
I know we will.
再见 迪特
Goodbye, Dex.
再见
Goodbye.
再见
Goodbye.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!