你还好吗 去把衣服穿上
Are you all right? Go and get dressed.
-熙薇 熙薇 -迪特
– Sylvie, Sylvie. – Dexter?
熙薇 熙薇 我搞砸了
Sylvie, Sylvie, I screwed up.
洁敏 快去
Jasmine, now!
我搞砸了
I screwed up.
没事了 你没事了
It’s all right. You’re all right.
不 我搞砸了
No, I screwed up.
来吧 我扶你起来 起来
Come on, let’s get you up. Come on.
我太对不起了
I’m so sorry.
没事了
It’s all right.
迪特 起来
Aw, Dex, come on.
可怜的人
You poor thing.
天哪 迪特
Oh, God. Dexter.
随着雨水的降临 水平面开始上升
As the rain came down, the water levels began to rise.
弄个一年一度的节日 你觉得怎么样
So is this going to be an annual festival, do you think?
每年的7月15日
Every year, 15th of July?
我希望不要
Well, I hope not.
我不想假惺惺的交心
I don’t want a heart-to-heart.
你呢
Do you?
不 我也宁愿不要
No, no. I’d rather not.
但是要我说 艾玛在的时候你怎么活着
Except to say, that I think the best thing that you could do
现在就怎么活着
would be to try to live your life as if Emma was still here.
你说呢
Don’t you?
我不知道能不能做到
I don’t know if I can.
你当然能
Of course you can.
要不然你以为我这十年是怎么过来的
What do you think I’ve been doing for the past 10 years?
《沉默的证人》开始了 九点了
Now Silent Witness is on. 9:00.
好的
Right.
7月15日
伊恩 天哪
Ian. God!
迪特
Dexter.
-你好 -你好 老兄
– Hi. – Hello, mate.
-你还好吗 -挺好 看看你这店吧
– Are you well? – Yeah, look at this.
你怎么样 那个单口喜剧搞得怎么样
So, how are you? How’s the stand-up comedy?
实际上 我放弃了
Oh, well, I gave that up, actually.
真可惜
That’s a shame.
一点都不 我从来都搞不好
No, not really, because I was never any good.
我惟一一次把艾玛逗笑
The only time I ever made Emma laugh
是我从楼梯上摔下去那次 真的
was when I fell down the stairs. Really.
我现在在保险行业
No, I’m in insurance now.
很好 很好
Great, great.
我恨今天 7月15日
I hate today. Fifteenth of July.
圣斯威逊节
Saint Swithin’s Day.
这天是很难过
It’s a tough one.
我以前都没注意到
I never noticed it before,
这一天总是在那 等待着
but it was always there just waiting, lurking.
我以前也恨你
I used to hate you, too.
很恨 实际上 迪特
Quite violently, actually, Dexter.
我很抱歉 但是
No, I’m sorry, but…
因为 你能让她发光
Because, she lit up with you.
跟我在一起她永远不会发光
Just in a way that she never would with me,
这曾经让我如此愤怒 因为
and it used to make me so angry because…
我那时候认为你配不上她
I didn’t think that you deserved her.
我可以这么说吗
Can I say this?
没关系 继续
Yeah, go on.
她把你变成了好人
She made you decent.
反过来 你也让她那么幸福
And then in return, you made her so happy.
那么幸福
So happy.
为此我会永远感谢你
And I will always be grateful to you for that.
炸♥弹♥抛完了 接着唠家常吧
And on that bombshell, back to the sticks.
-那是我家人 -看看他们
– There’s my lot out there. – Oh! Look at them.
是啊 我明白
Yeah, I know.
所以 我们保持联络吧
So, listen, we’ll stay in touch.
我会给你打电♥话♥
I’ll give you a call.
不 我看没这必要 我们缘止于此吧
No, I don’t think that’s necessary. I think we’re done here.
过来
Come here.
祝你好运 老兄
Good luck, mate. All right?
你也是
You, too.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你把蛋糕吃的哪都是
You’ve got cake everywhere.
醒醒
Wake up.
醒醒
Wake up.
没关系 别害怕 只是我
It’s all right. Don’t panic. It’s only me.
艾玛 莫艾玛
Emma. Emma Morley.
对 你好
Yes. Hello.
所以 你说我们干点什么
So what do you suggest we do?
我们保持联络
We could stay in touch.
今天 今天我们不是要干点什么的嘛
Today. We’re meant to be doing something today.
对 对对
Right. Right, right.
听着 今天对我来说有点棘手 真的
Look, today’s a bit tricky for me, really.
不 不 不是那样的 只是
No, no, it’s not that. It’s just…
我要见我的父母 之后就得回去
Well, I’m meeting my parents, and then I’ve got to get back…
是啊 是啊 那你就该走了
Oh, yeah, yeah, you should probably go then.
见到你很高兴 现在再见吧
It was lovely to meet you. Bye, now.
听着 现在还早 你要是愿意
Look, that’s not until later, so if you wanted to,
我们可以一起去散个步什么的
we could go for a walk or something?
好啊
Okay.
快点 跟上
Come on, keep up.
是鞋的问题 我穿布洛克鞋没法爬山
It’s these shoes. I can’t mountain climb in brogues.
又不是乔戈里峰 就是个大山坡而已
It’s not K2. It’s just a big hill,
孩子都能爬上来
all right? A child could do it.
我不想让你觉得
I don’t want you thinking
昨晚的事我会想不开什么的
I’m bothered or anything about last night.
我也不要你的电♥话♥ 要你写信或明信片
I don’t want your phone number, or letters, or postcards.
我不想跟你结婚
I don’t want to get married to you.
更不想跟你要孩子
Definitely don’t want to have your babies.
明天发生什么无所谓
Whatever happens tomorrow,
拥有今天就好啦
we’ve had today.
如果以后 某一天我们无意中相遇
And if we should bump into each other sometime in the future,
那也无所谓
well, that’s fine, too.
我们会是朋友
We’ll be friends.
好的 没错
Yeah, right.
或者 你知道 另一方面
Or, you know, on the other hand…
继续
Go on.
我父母得过一会才来
Well, my parents don’t arrive until later.
所以
So?
所以 公♥寓♥没人
So, well, the flat’s empty.
如果你想跟我继续
You know, if you wanted to finish what we started.
继续什么 醒酒吗
What? Sober?
在光天化日之下
And in daylight.
跟你赛跑
Race you!
你想让我背你吗 老家伙
Do you want a piggy-back, you old man?
是鞋的问题 这双鞋抓地力不好
It’s these shoes. There’s no blooming grip on these things.
过来 小家伙
Here, come here, you.
7月15日
你和艾玛来过这吗
Did you come up here with Emma?
对 来过一次
Yeah, once.
很久以前
That was a long time ago now.
你想她吗
Do you miss her?
当然想
Well, of course, I do.
她是 她曾是我最好的朋友
She was… She was my best friend.
那你现在最好的朋友是谁
Who’s your best friend now then?
当然是你 过来
Well, you are, of course. Come here.
怎么了 你的是谁
Why, who’s yours?
我想可能是妈妈
I think it’s probably Mum.
好啊
Yeah.
我有那么讨厌吗
I’m not so terrible though, am I?
我拒绝回答这个问题
I’m not answering that.
你最清楚你自己
You know what you are.
就在这个街角 这边
It’s just round the corner. This way.
迪特
Oh, Dexter!