Come on, Jasmine. Come on.
7月15日
好了 你能别哭了吗
Come on. You gonna stop crying?
感觉怎么样
How you getting on?
很好 伙计 很好 是的
Good, mate. Good. Yeah, yeah, yeah.
并不像我期待的那样好 但是
Not quite what I was expecting, but…
什么意思
How do you mean?
你看这些有机产品和自己种的产品
Well, you see the words organic and homemade…
是的 我知道 你想象着一对嬉皮士
Yeah, I know. You imagined a couple of hippies
在一座小农场的某处
on a little farm somewhere,
做着他们自己的牛奶什锦早餐
knitting their own muesli.
好主意 但是这是生意 迪特
Nice idea, but this is business, Dex.
是的 我知道 给你最后两个
Yeah, well, I realize that. Here’s your last two.
听着 伙计 你到这是来摸门道的
Listen, mate. You’re only here to learn the ropes, okay?
公♥司♥政策 每个人都要遵守
Company policy. Everyone has to.
凯明 我很享受
Callum, I’m enjoying it.
诚实的说 我很好
Honestly, I’m good.
还剩下很多婴儿食品
There’s plenty of formula left.
我已经把蔬菜弄干净了
I’ve pureed the veggies,
或者你可以捣碎一个香蕉
or you could mash a banana.
印度食物怎么样 我可能给她吃咖喱吗
And what about Indian food? I can give her a curry, can’t I?
不 不 不 迪特 不行
No, no, no, Dexter. No.
熙薇 我在开玩笑
Sylvie, I’m joking.
我明白了
Oh, I see.
我总是搞不懂
I keep missing those, don’t I?
很抱歉 但我迟到了
I’m sorry. It’s just that I’m late.
我都不知道我为什么要去
I don’t even know why I’m going.
参加”婚前单身派对”已经不适合我了
I’m too old for hen nights.
不 你不老
No, you’re not.
出租车催我了
That’s my cab.
好 那快点吧
Right, come on, then.
我明天早上就回来
I’ll be back tomorrow morning.
好吧
Okay.
乖乖的 不要把房♥子给烧了
Be good. Try not to burn the house down.
我会没事的 我会没事的
I’ll be fine. I’ll be fine.
再见 宝贝 向妈妈说再见
Goodbye, my sweetheart. Say goodbye to Mummy.
向妈妈说再见
Say goodbye to Mummy.
我知道 亲爱的 很抱歉 很抱歉
Oh, I know, honey. I’m sorry. I’m sorry.
玩得开心
Have a good time.
得了 我们会没事的 不是吗
Oh! Come on. We’ll be all right, won’t we?
宴会不会散席
Party started there’s no end in sight.
大家都在屋里伴乐而舞
Everybody’s moving to the rhythm that’s inside
这是一个疯狂的世界 但是今晚有好戏上场
It’s a crazy world but tonight’s the right situation.
我是斯巴达克斯党
I am Spartacus.
不 我是斯巴达克斯党
No, I’m Spartacus.
不 我是斯巴达克斯党
No, I’m Spartacus.
我是斯巴达克斯党
I’m Spartacus.
让我们热烈地鼓起掌来吧
Wahey! Let’s have a big hand and give a round of applause…
看 敏敏 看 那是爸爸的前女友
Look, Jas. Look, that’s Daddy’s ex.
篮球明星TJ和米凯
…for basketball stars TJ and Mickey D!
她可真是个大嗓门
Isn’t she loud?
你能给他们一个双人特写镜头吗
Can you even fit them in a two-shot?
他们都太高了 几乎都看不见我了
They are so tall. I’m practically melting over here.
她可真是个大嗓门
Isn’t she a loud, loud girl?
“柯茱莉 年芳十五岁
“Julie Criscoll, aged 15,
除了想改变世界 不想干别的
wanted nothing more than to change the world.
如果所有的政客都洗耳恭听”
If only all the politicians would actually listen.”
柯茱莉对抗大千世界
这是艾玛的口气
Yeah, well that’s Em.
是艾玛吗 是艾玛 她出书了
Is that Em? Yeah, that’s Em. She wrote the book.
艾玛
Emma?
是我
It’s me.
对不起 亲爱的
I’m so sorry, darling.
派对怎么样 一切都顺利吗
Look, how’s the party going? How’s it all going?
我们要去俱乐部 女儿怎么样
We’re all going on to some club. How is she?
睡了 终于睡了
Asleep. You know, finally.
她一直都醒着的吗
She’s been awake all this time?
是的 是我的错 我应该给她喝低咖♥啡♥因♥
Yeah, my fault. I should have given her the decaf.
看 好了 我让你笑了
See? There you go. I made you laugh.
你还好吗
Are you all right?
是的 不 不 我很好 我很好
Yeah. No, no, I’m good. I’m good.
为什么 你在担心吗
Why? Were you worried?
不
Oh, no. Um…
没有原因 我只是
No reason. I just…
我只是问问你
Well, I was just checking up on you and…
一切顺利
Well, everything’s fine.
好吧
All right.
熙薇
Look, Sylvie,
我知道为人夫 为人父并非我强项
I know I’m not good at all this, you know, dad/husband thing.
你做得很好 迪特
You’re doing fine, Dexter.
不 我知道如果你有收据
No, and I know if you had a receipt,
你早就把我退回去了
you would have taken me back a long time ago.
但是 我正在努力 好吗
But, you know, I’m working on it, all right?
请宽容我一些吧 没别的要说了
So bear with me. That’s all.
我得挂了
I’ve got to go.
明天见 好了
I’ll see you tomorrow. All right.
晚安 晚安
Night. Good night.
7月15日
迪特先生
好笑吗
Funny?
非常好笑
Very funny.
看看你 看起来也很有作家范儿
Well, look at you. You even look like a writer.
一个在巴黎的作家
A writer in Paris.
这款短发有没有个名称
There’s a word for this, isn’t there?
假小子
Uh, butch.
那个词叫gamine
I was gonna say gamine.
gamine 源于法语 顽皮之意 女士短发造型
你看起来像什么
What do you look like?
我吗 一个离了婚的麻烦蛋
Me? A screwed-up divorc?
我的公♥寓♥离这里不远 我们走吧
So my apartment’s not far. Shall we?
你要在这里待多久
How long are you staying for?
事实上看你的意思 只是
I suppose it’s up to you, really. It’s just…
我只是想说一些
Look, I just wanted to say something
不能在电♥话♥里讲出来的话
which I couldn’t really do over the phone.
从我们上次在伦敦最后一次见面起
Well, ever since we were last together in London…
迪特 在你说别的事情以前 我
Dexter, before you say anything else, I have to…
我有点事要告诉你
There’s something I have to tell you.
你竟然有男人啦
You’ve met someone!
真的就那么难以相信吗
Is that really so hard to believe?
-男人 -是的 一个家伙
– A man? – Yes, a man. A guy.
一个家伙 我明白了
A guy! He’s a guy now, is he? I see.
他叫冉平 都冉平
He’s called Jean-Pierre, Jean-Pierre Dusollier.
什么 他是法国人
What, he’s French?
不 他是威尔士人
No, Dex, he’s Welsh.
他很帅
He’s handsome.
非常迷人 他只是非常非常法国化
He’s charming. He’s just very, very French.
什么 你是说很无礼吗
What, you mean rude?
-不 -自大吗
– No. – Arrogant?
烟抽得太多 还戴着一串洋葱
Smokes too much, wears a string of onions.
你这是吃错什么药了
Why are you being like this?
天哪 你是说他性感 是这个意思吗
Oh, God, you mean sexy. Is that what you mean?
你们俩总那个吧
You’re having lots of sex?
从什么时候开始我要请求你的许可了
Since when do I need to ask your permission?
你从来没请求过我
God knows you never asked mine.
但我们刚刚才一起睡了
But we just slept together.
不用你提醒
I haven’t forgotten.
迪特 我们那时喝醉了
Dexter, we got a bit drunk.
没错 但也没那么醉
Yeah, not that drunk.
你鞋都没脱就把裤子拽下来了
You took your trousers off over your shoes.
不 我没有
No, I didn’t.
我有吗
Did I?
我觉得你正为了跟熙薇离婚的事难过
I think that you were upset about Sylvie and the divorce,
你需要借一个肩膀哭一哭
and you needed a shoulder to cry on.