– Annie? – I told them nothing.
-告诉谁 -说谎了 小丫头
– Told who? – Not true, little girl.
你跟我们讲了七滴泪和水妖岛的事
You told us about seven tears and the selkie island.
还有奥丹是怎么从海里来的
And how Ondine came out of the water.
我发誓 重要的都没说
But nothing important, I swear.
七滴泪很重要 还有水妖岛也是
Seven tears are important, surely? And the selkie island.
只是我还想知道一些细节
Still some details I’d like to get more clear.
你要吃点吗
Do you want to eat some?
-爸爸 -你没事吧
– Dad! – Are you OK?
-你♥他♥妈♥是谁 -马戏团的小丑
– Who the heck are you? – Circus the clown.
这里有海豹 水妖 小丑…
We’ve got seals, selkies, clowns…
谁给我解释一下
someone start making sense!
她就是游走的那个人吗
Is she the swimmer?
对 我游的像鱼一样快
Yes, I swim like a fish.
她就是弄丢货那个吗
Is she the one that lost it?
我会找回来的 帮枪放下
I’ll get it back. Just put that thing down.
-在哪里 -什么在哪里
– Where is it? – Where is what?
-他要她的海豹皮 -她在说什么
– He wants her seal coat. – What’s she on about?
对 我就要她的海豹皮
Yes, I want her seal coat.
别给他们
Don’t give it to them.
-我们没得选 -那意味你要离开了
– We have to. – Means you’ll go.
-不一定 -一定是
– We don’t know that. – I know it!
-跟她说 -说什么
– Tell her! – Tell her what?
说你不在意我
That you don’t care about me.
-我不在意她 -你只要海豹皮
– I don’t care about her! – All you want is the coat.
-他在说什么 -那不重要 听我的
– What’s he saying? – It’s not important. Listen to me!
放了他们 把枪拿开 我告诉你在哪
Let them go. Put that thing away! I’ll show you where.
-哪里 -我带你去
– Where? – I’ll show you where.
-没事的…-把她给我 来
– It’s OK… – Give her to me. Come here.
来 安妮 过来这里
Here, Annie. Come here, come here.
什么 什么
What? What?
我发誓 我发誓 就在这里
Here, it was here, I swear. I swear.
住手 住手
Stop it! stop it.
听我的 听我的…
Listen to me. Listen to me…
小丫头 看着我
Look at me, little girl.
别逼我发飙
Don’t make me bite.
安妮 你是不是移走了
Did you move it, Annie?
…他挖走的话
…he digs it up
她就不能留在这里七年了…
and then she doesn’t stay for seven years…
趁他们还没有出手伤人
Tell them where you moved it
快告诉他们移去哪了
before they hurt somebody, ok?
我不想你走
I don’t want you to go.
你告诉我移去哪里了 我保证留下来
If you tell me where you moved it, I promise I stay.
-多久 -多久都可以
– How long? – As long as you want.
我会在渔船上找份工作之类的
I’ll find a job on a fishing boat, anything.
快告诉我
Just tell me.
-你发誓 -我以生命起誓
– Cross your heart? – Cross my heart and hope to die.
-龙虾篓里 -龙虾篓吗
– The lobster pot. – The lobster pot?
-什么龙虾篓 -存货用的那个
– What lobster pot? – The one for storage.
-那好 带我们去 -在那边
– OK, show us. – Out there.
宝贝 带我们去
Show us, baby.
拉起来…
Give it here…
里面都是水
It’s full of water.
-他不是水妖 对不对 -对 他不是
– He’s not a selkie, is he? – No, he isn’t.
-可你还是 -是真空包装的
– You still are. – It was vacuum packed.
一直都是
Always.
救命 我不会游泳 救命
Help! I can’t swim. Help!
把枪对准他
Keep that gun on him.
-那他在水底就不能呼吸了 -对 他不能
– So he couldn’t breathe underwater? – No, he couldn’t.
那他是不是要淹死了
Does that mean he drowned?
宝贝 别担心这个了
Don’t you worry about it, love.
-好的 放这边 -好的
– That’s it, lads. Over this way now. – All right.
好了 走吧
All right, let’s go.
-不会又是来说戒酒的事吧 -我不知道
– Is this not an aa meeting? – I don’t know.
神父 是这样 她下周要上庭了
Thing is, father, she’s in front of the judge next week.
-然后呢 -她是非本国籍的
– And? – And she’s a non-national.
然后呢
And?
这里是告解室 神父
And this is the confessional, father,
我们是不谈流言蜚语的
we’re not talking gossip here.
你可以把我当做橡树
I’m still an oak.
我以为你是…叫什么来着…
I thought you were a what-do-you-call-it…
-白蜡树 -白蜡树
– An ash. – An ash.
她的律师说如果不能获得国籍的话
Well, her solicitor said she’ll get deported
就会被驱逐出境
if she doesn’t become a national.
所以她要去司法部门申请
So she has to apply to the department of justice.
也可以…结婚
Or… she gets… married.
西拉科斯 那谁去娶她呢
So, who’s going to marry her, Syracuse?
神父…其实也没有那么多人想
Well… it’s not like there’s a queue, father.
-像我就不行 -你不行 你是一棵树
– Well, I can’t marry her. – No. You’re a tree.
没错
Exactly.
我把水妖皮扔到海里了
And I threw the selkie coat in the water.
我说谎了 其实不算是谎言吧 对吗
I told a lie about that, too. Wasn’t a real lie, was it?
因为我想她永远留下来
Because I wanted her to stay forever.
她要长久留下来了吗
She’s staying forever?
是的 你还没听说吗
Yeah. Haven’t you heard?
为了让她获得国籍 他们下周就结婚了
They’re getting married next week to make her a national.
我猜她其实不是水妖
So I suppose she isn’t a selkie, really.
你总不能跟水妖结婚吧 对吗
Because you can’t marry a seal, can you?
当然不可以的
No. you definitely cannot.
在这个平凡尘世中不行
Not in the real quotidian world anyway.
-平凡吗 -是的
– Quotidian? – Yeah.
也就是我们生活的世界
Means the one we have to live in.
就算她是水妖
If she was a seal, though,
你也会主持婚礼的吧
would you still do the wedding?
我吗
Me?
你从前的生活是怎样的
What about your past lives?
-你确定我有吗 -当然 每人都有
– Are you sure I have them? – Yeah, everybody does.
只是记不记得的问题
It’s just a matter of remembering.
-别偷看 -我没有
– Stop peeping, would you? – I don’t peep.
我是说 说不定你结过婚呢…
I mean, you could have even been married in one of them…