I fished round here for years.
从未听过水妖的事
Never knew this selkie stuff.
也许你已经死了
Maybe you were dead.
是我把你拉回这个世界
And I fished you back to life!
是的
Yes!
现在你就要来纠缠我吗
And now you’re gonna haunt me?
缠着不放 跟我来
Forever! Come here.
什么叫纠缠你 你是什么意思
What does “haunt” mean? what does “haunt” mean?
你想来点吗
You want some?
水妖不喝酒吗
Selkies don’t drink?
那么…在这里你就安全了
So… you’re safe here.
对吗
Is that right?
-安妮怎样了 -她很好
– How’s Annie? – She’s fine.
她也很安全
She’s safe, too.
我还有一瓶在船上
I got another bottle on the boat.
西拉科斯
Syracuse.
什么叫我纠缠你
What does “haunt” mean?
就是你对我…做的一切
It means what you’re doing… to me.
不会的
You wouldn’t.
西拉科斯 西拉科斯
Syracuse! Syracuse!
不要
Don’t!
你在干什么
What are you doing?
我知道童话不该这样结束
I know it’s not how fairy tales end.
可这次不得不例外了
But this one does. This one does because it has to.
你什么意思 你什么意思
What do you mean? What do you mean?!
我跟你不是同类
I mean your kind and my kind.
人妖殊途
We don’t belong together.
-至少让我道别吧 -走吧
– I have to say goodbye… – Go away.
跟安妮道别
…to annie.
西拉科斯
Syracuse.
-哥们 -怎么 我是你的哥们吗
– Hey, buddy. – Oh, I’m your buddy, am I?
是的 当然
Yeah. You are.
你是我的清醒哥们
You’re my sobriety buddy.
你昨晚去哪了 我需要你
Where were you last night? I needed you.
-你从篷车上摔下来了 -快乐的时光啊
– You fell off the wagon. – Big time.
傻货马戏团
Circus of fools.
我刚才还在大帐篷里四处旋转
I was twirling around that big top.
现在又回到无聊的现实了
I’m back in the sawdust now.
没劲透了
And it tastes like shite.
哥们 知道我的问题在哪吗
Do you know what my problem is, buddy?
你时运不济
You can’t take good luck.
一猜就中 大侦探
Ten out of ten, Sherlock.
西拉科斯 痛苦很容易
Misery is easy, Syracuse.
幸福就得自己经营
Happiness you have to work at.
树怎么不这么说
Why didn’t the tree say that?
那当然 树不会跟你讲话
Sure, the tree’s not gonna tell you anything.
-那个女孩呢 -她走了
– What about the girl? – She’s gone.
-安妮呢 -她今天就出院了
– And annie? – She’s getting out today.
我把她带回家
I’m taking her home with me.
然后 我就再没借口了对吗 哥们
After that, there’s no excuses, is there, buddy?
没了
No.
-你怎么哭了 -我没有
– Why are you crying? – I’m not.
你哭了 我看得出来
Yes, you are. I can tell.
也许是因为你要回归正轨了
Maybe because you’re back on the road again.
-到家了 -奥丹在哪里
– You’re home. – Where’s ondine?
奥丹要离开一段时间
Ondine had to go away for a while.
这就是你为什么哭
That’s why you’re crying.
我发誓 不是的
It’s not, I swear.
-她丈夫来了吗 -应该是吧
– Did her husband come? – He must have.
因为她走了 为了海族的事
Because she’s gone. On sea business.
-可你知道她会回来的 -你觉得呢
– But she’ll be back, you know. – Do you think?
我知道
I know.
-她留了些东西下来 -什么
– She left something here. – What?
-几点了 -一点半
– What time is it? – Half-one.
怎么不叫醒我
Why didn’t you wake me?
因为你睡得像个孩子
Because you were sleeping like a baby.
-我以为你才是孩子 -看起来不像
– I thought you were the baby. – Doesn’t look like it.
-想吃早餐吗 -午饭好了
– Do you want breakfast? – Lunch.
宝贝 给你
There you are, baby.
-安妮 那首歌♥ -什么歌♥
– Annie, that song. – What song?
就刚才那首
Just a minute ago.
-是真的 -当然是真的
– It’s real. – Course it’s real.
是胜利玫瑰[乐队]
It’s Sigur Ros.
安妮 我要出去一会
Annie, I have to go out for a bit.
-我把你带到你妈那里 -不用了
– I’ll take you to your mam’s. – No.
-我不能把你一个人留在这里 -你可以的
– I can’t leave you on your own. – Yes, you can.
你不明白吗 我已经好多了
Don’t you get that I’m better?
你确定吗
Are you sure?
你还有未竟的海族事业
You got some unfinished sea business?
-我想是的 -那就去啊
– I suppose. – Go on, then.
我也有自己的事做
I’m kind of busy here anyway.
之前有很多海豹在这里
There were seals down there.
在岩石上晒太阳 我的同类 对吧
Basking on the rock. My kind, huh?
-我没这么说 -可你这么想的
– I didn’t say that. – No, but you thought it.
接着暴风雨来了
Then the storm came up.
他们一个接一个滑入海里
They slipped into the water, one by one.
我本想跟它们一起的
I was going to join them.
为什么改变了主意
What changed your mind?
你为什么改变了主意
What changed yours?
她看电视换台的时候
She was switching channels on the TV,
我听到了你的歌♥
and your song came on.
从来都不是我的歌♥
Was never my song.
-那就告诉我 -不
– So tell me. – No.
-不 带我回家吧 -家在哪
– No. Take me home. – Where is home?
你说呢
Where do you think?
-现在就告诉我真♥相♥ -真♥相♥吗
– You’ll tell me the truth now. – The truth?
真♥相♥就是我是从海里来的水妖
The truth is I’m a creature from the sea
找到了海豹皮衣 并把它埋了
that found her seal coat and buried it
因为她找到了一个可以归属的家
because she found a family she liked.
-求你了 -那是…
– Please. – That’s…
一种真♥相♥ 另一个版本你不会想知道的
That’s one truth. You don’t want to know the other.
跟我讲讲
Try me.
好吧
OK.
我是从罗马尼亚来的囚犯兼运毒者
I am a prisoner and a drug mule from Romania.
我说的是真♥相♥
I said the real truth.
这就是真♥相♥
This is the real truth.
我当时背着一公斤的海♥洛♥因♥在船上
I was on a boat with a kilo of heroin in a backpack.
海岸卫队出现了 弗拉迪克让我背着包游走
Coast guard came, Vladic made me swim for it.
-弗拉迪克? -就是我的水妖丈夫
– Vladic? – My selkie husband.
我的主人
My pushta.
他就像是童话中的魔鬼
He was like a monster, from a fairytale.
可他不会游泳
But he couldn’t swim,
就逼我背着下海
so he made me take to the water.
我很善于游泳
I was always a good swimmer,
可爱尔兰海的海浪让我精疲力竭
but your Irish waves wore me down.
我一直游到无力再游
I swam till I could swim no more.
漂在海上
Then I floated.
接着就沉溺了
Then I sank.
差一点就解脱了
It was almost a relief.
我自语道
I said,
“我终于…死了”
“here goes… I die”.
这就是真♥相♥
And that’s the truth.
你把从鬼门关拉了回来
You brought me back to life.
我找到了一个篷车 一个家
I found a caravan, a family.
现在全完了 是吗
Now it’s gone, ok?
篷车还在那里
Caravan’s going nowhere.
你真名是什么
What’s your real name?
-约安娜 -约安娜
– It’s Joanna. – Joanna.
告诉她你出门处理海族的事了
Just tell her you were away on sea business.
海族的事吗
Sea business?
-安妮 -我什么都没告诉他们

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!