– Oh, pish. – Two shots to me.
奥丹
Ondine!
奥丹
Ondine!
奥丹
Ondine!
你不是还要陪我七年吗
Don’t I get seven years?
还记得水妖男人的事情吗
Remember the bit about selkie men?
那个丈夫吗
The husband?
是的 他来了
Well, he’s here.
-他要带她回去吗 -对
– And he’s taking her back? – Yes.
咱家里见 好吗
So I’ll see you at home then, huh?
格拉斯哥有个家伙开轮椅也被测了酒驾
A guy was breathalysed in one of those in Glasgow.
真的 我不夸张 他超标了六倍
No, seriously. No, he was six times over the limit.
如果我走人行道呢
What if I take the footpath?
亲爱的 就算在人行道上
Look, darling, you’re still in charge of
你也是开着电动轮椅的
your flipping vehicle, right?
我可以慢慢开
I’ll go slowly.
-叫他滚开 -我也希望可以
– Tell him to piss off. – I wish I could.
-那就许愿啊 -我不行
– Wish, then. – I can’t.
-你可以实现一个愿望 -你确定吗
– You can grant a wish. – You sure?
-安妮这样说的 -好吧
– Annie says so. – OK.
我希望她没有生病
I wish she wasn’t sick.
我也是
So do I.
我还希望你可以留下来
And I wish you’d stay.
这是两个愿望了
That’s two wishes.
一个是你许的 一个是我许的
One for you. And one for me.
你把车灯打开了没 娘们
Have you got your lights on, hen?
你不开的话条子会抓到的
The cops will get you if you don’t.
也许全是骗人的
Maybe it’s all a lie.
也许你之所以跳海
Maybe you walked into the sea
是为了逃避失败的婚姻
to get away from a bad marriage.
-你相信吗 -我就跳过
– Would you believe that? – I did it once.
然后呢
What happened?
我浑身湿透 幡然醒悟了
I got wet. Got sense. Got sober.
-但不是这样 -好吧 那是怎样
– That’s not the story, though. – Well, what is, then?
像安妮说的那样 我是水妖
Like Annie says, I’m a selk.
出事了
Something’s up.
车祸
A crash.
不 不
No. No…
不 安妮 让开 快让开
No! Annie. Get out… Out of me way!
安妮 安妮 安妮
Annie. Annie. Annie!
西拉科斯 西拉科斯
Syracuse. Syracuse!
她没事 她没事 她很好
She’s OK, she’s OK. She’s in good hands.
天哪 告诉我她怎样了
Jesus Christ! Tell me what happened to her.
她经历了一场很严重的车祸
She’s been a terrible accident,
但安妮没事 你听到我说的吗
but Annie is all right, you hear me?
安妮没事
Annie is fine.
-你系了安全带 宝贝 -发生了什么事
– You wore your seat-belt, love. – What happened?
我还不知道
I don’t know yet.
她还好吗 神父
She’s all right… Father?
上帝保佑 她会好的
Please God, she will be.
我们要把她移到另一个房♥间去 一起来吗
We’re going to move her to another room. Want to follow me?
出什么问题了吗
Is something wrong?
-怎么了 -我不知道 我不知道
– What’s happening? – I don’t know. I don’t know.
-出什么事了 -医生会解释的
– What’s happening? – The doctor will explain.
西拉科斯 我们能私下谈谈吗
Syracuse, can we talk in private?
-怎么了 -亚历克斯有捐献卡
– What’s going on? – Alex had a donor card.
-什么 -配型成功了
– What? – We have a tissue match.
很奇怪 但这是真的
Strangest thing, but it’s happened.
-你是说真的吗 -过来
– Are you serious? – Come on.
牵引器
Retractor.
你来这里干什么
So why are you here?
你现在说他们的语言了
You speak their language now.
比说我们的要柔和些
It’s softer than ours.
我希望你已经死了
I wish you were dead.
咱俩谁都不会那么幸运
None of us are that lucky.
那么大海让你重生了 是吗
So… the sea spat you out, did it?
它也可以再次吞噬我
It can swallow me again.
我们不属于这儿 不是吗
We don’t belong here, do we?
-那就回家啊 -我不行
– So? Go home. – I can’t.
-警♥察♥要和我谈谈 -谈什么
– Police want to talk to me. – About what?
她来历不明 还醉醺醺的
She came from nowhere. Drunk.
他们应该找她谈 而不是我
They should talk to her, not me.
告诉他们啊
Tell them that.
我会的 然后你再告诉我
I will. And then you’ll tell me.
无可奉告
Nothing.
妈妈在哪儿
Where’s mam?
她睡着了 她现在不能见你
She’s asleep. She can’t see you right now,
过些时候就可以了
but she will later.
-奥丹去哪了 -她就在附近
– Where’s ondine? – Ondine’s close by.
你也会见到她的
You’ll see her, too.
好好休息吧
Just rest. Just rest.
他在苏格兰有老婆和三个小孩
He had a wife and three children in Scotland.
他们现在在哪里
Where are they now?
在天国迎接他呢
They said we were welcome to him.
我很抱歉发生了这一切
I’m sorry it happened like this.
-我真的受不了了 -我知道这很痛苦
– Sure I can’t take it in. – I know. It’s hard.
你为什么不责怪我
Why aren’t you blaming me?
因为就这一次 事情完全与你无关
Because, for once, you had nothing to do with it.
为什么我觉得是我造成的
Why do I feel as if I did?
因为你是马戏团
Because you’re Circus.
你总是错的
You get everything wrong.
我与他就在这艘船上邂逅
I met him on this ferry.
那时我在哪
Where was I?
你常待的地方 海上
Where you always were. At sea.
等安妮今晚好点
Take Annie home,
你把她带回家吧
when she’s stronger tonight,
让我缓过来再说 我现在应付不了
till I get out of this thing. I can’t cope.
好的
OK.
-你不是一直都想这样吗 -是的
– It’s what you always wanted, isn’t it? – Yes.
那…你得偿所愿了
So… you’ve got it.
不过我不想那个女人待在那儿
But I don’t want that woman there.
带我去他的灵堂吧
And take me to his wake now.
-我做不到 -我坚决要去
– I can’t. – Oh, I insist.
-两杯威士忌加冰 -一杯就好
– Two whiskies and ice. – One.
-两杯 -莫拉 我不想…
– Two. – Maura, I don’t…
尊重点 这是他的葬礼
Show some respect. It’s his funeral.
-马戏团 你得摆脱她 -谁
– Get rid of her, Circus. – Who?
你的水生宝贝
Your water baby.
开始她带来了好运 后来就倒霉了
She brings good luck, then bad.
玛吉 再来两杯
Two more, Maggie.
你还好吗
You all right?
你为什么这么看着我
Why are you looking at me like that?
因为你是水妖…
Because you’re a selkie…
而我是酒鬼
and I’m an alcoholic.
睡得安稳吗
A peaceful night’s sleep, had you?

No.
他还在附近
He’s still out there somewhere.
那好 我带你回家
OK. I’m taking you home.
说说你的丈夫吧…
That bit about the husband…
-他不是我丈夫 -那是什么人
– He’s not my husband. – What is he, then?
我的主人
My pushta.
那是什么 水妖男友吗
What’s that? Selkie for squeeze?
看 你到家了
Look. You’re home.
你在那里会很安全
You’ll be safe there.
你可以唱你的歌♥了
You can sing your song.
-唱给谁听 -唱给我听
– Who will I sing it to? – To me.
来 唱啊 让海豹起舞
Go on, sing. Make the seals dance.
-不行 -为什么不行
– I can’t. – Why not?
-因为你醉了 -我早晨就会清醒过来
– Because you’re drunk. – I’ll be sober in the morning.
到时你就可以唱给我听了
You can sing to me then.
我在这捕了那么多年鱼

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!