Come here, baby. I got you, I got you.
抓住你了
I got you.
天哪 怎么回事
Jesus Christ. What happened?
-刹车坏了 -什么
– The brakes went. – What?
-刹车坏了 -让我看看你
– The brakes went. – Let me see you.
-过来 -我很幸运 是吗
– Come here! – And I was lucky, wasn’t I?
-为什么幸运 -她可以在水下呼吸
– Lucky, how? – That she breathes underwater.
天哪
Jesus.
-怎么回事 -她追鸭子时掉进了水里
– What happened? – She fell in the water chasing a duck.
-过来 -刹车坏了 妈
– Come here. – The brakes went, ma.
-在码头旁 她救了我 -你的水生宝贝吗
– By the pier. She saved me. – Your water baby?
小丑 过来
Clown. Come on.
我们上楼给你洗个澡 快点
We’ll get you upstairs and into a bath, quick.
刹车没有坏 是吗
The brakes, they didn’t go, did they?
没有 她自己下去的
No. She did that herself.
为什么 她为什么要这么做
Why? Why did she do it herself?
也许为了考验我 看我愿为她付出多少
To test me, maybe? See how much I’d do for her.
奇怪 感觉像回到了家
Strange… Feels like home.
那个女人是谁 安妮
Who is this woman, Annie?
她从奥克尼岛来
She’s from the Orkney islands.
她沿着海岸游到这儿
She swam round the coast to here.
如果真是这样呢
What if she was?
我猜她的花蕊会温润欲滴
I imagine she’d be a wee bit wet around the scratcher, though?
两腿之间会有丝丝凉意吧
Bit cold round the old thigh region.
别让他过来 妈 把门关上
Stop him, ma. Close the door.
你的小丑渔夫可注意不到 是吗
Your clown of a fisherman would not notice, would he?
把门关上 妈
Close the door, ma.
他把她上报给了渔业部吗
Did he declare her to the Fisheries Board?
你会为她付出多少
How much would you do for her?
-你也在考验我吗 -抱歉
– You testing me, too? – I’m sorry.
他们为什么叫你马戏团的小丑
So why do they call you Circus the Clown?
因为很多年来我都是跳梁小丑
Because I was one for years.
我酗酒
I drank.
-为什么后来戒了呢 -因为安妮
– What made you stop? – Annie.
有一次我出海几周去捕鱼 回来后
I came back from a week on the trawlers and
发现她昏迷不醒 她妈妈酒精休克了
found her unconscious. Her mother out on the piss.
我觉得我们中至少得有一个清醒人
I thought one of us better be sober.
然后她就把我赶出家门了
Then she kicked me out.
你不能取得安妮的监护权吗
You couldn’t take Annie with you?
这里是爱尔兰
This is Ireland.
像我这种人是拿不到监护权的
Men like me don’t get custody.
-有人在找她 -谁
– Someone was looking for her. – Who?
-一个男人 -黑发男人吗
– A man. – A dark-haired man?
-是的 -你没有告诉他吧
– Yeah. – You didn’t tell him.
-她叫什么 -奥丹
– What’s her name? – Ondine.
他不是这样叫她的
That’s not what he called her.
-像你这种人? -渔夫
– Men like you? – Fishermen.
你身上干了吗
Are you dry?
安妮没告诉你吗
Didn’t Annie tell you?
水妖和渔夫做♥爱♥时 她…
When a selk makes love to a fisherman, she…
她会流下…
She weeps…
咸的泪水
Salt tears.
你说你在水里淹死了
You said you died. In the water.
你有多少条命
How many lives do you have?
为了你 我可以死千百回
For you? I can’t count.
我叫西拉科斯 是个酒鬼
My name’s Syracuse and I’m an alcoholic.
你已经两年零七个月没喝酒了
And you’ve been sober for two years, seven months and…
零二十一天
Twenty-one days.
干的不错 西拉科斯
Doing very well, Syracuse.
这回是关于那个女孩 神父
It’s about the girl, father.
对 那个你打渔时碰到的
Oh, yes. The one you… met… out fishing.
我把她从渔网里拉上来的 神父
I drew her up in a net, father.
在我看来她很真实 马戏团
She looked pretty real to me, Circus.
-西拉科斯 -抱歉 西拉科斯
– Syracuse. – Sorry. Syracuse.
她怎么了 我猜你和她偷食禁果了吧
So, what about her? You’ve sinned with her, I suppose?
当然
Of course.
而且我猜你也不是来请求宽恕的吧
And I don’t suppose you want absolution?
-不是 -不是
– No. – No.
那你为什么来这里呢 西拉科斯
So, why are you here, Syracuse?
你听过这个故事吗 国王有一个秘密
You know the story about the king who had a secret,
这秘密让他坐立不安
and it drove him mad
所以他把秘密告诉了一棵树
so he told it to the tree?
好吧 那就把我当成树好了
Ok, so… pretend I’m a tree.
她给我带来好运 我不知道为什么
She brings me luck… and I don’t know why.
我很害怕 神父
I’m afraid, father…
因为
Because…
我开始有希望了
I’m beginning to hope.
我们应该永葆希望 西拉科斯
We should never lose hope, Syracuse.
她溺水了 神父 我的渔网把她救了回来
She was drowned, father, my net brought her back to life.
-这说不通 -我知道
– It doesn’t make sense. – I know.
这一切都说不通 所以我才害怕
None of it makes sense, that’s why I’m afraid.
我知道有事要发生 可能是福
I know something’s going to happen, something wonderful.
也可能是祸
Or terrible.
她就是这样一个姑娘
It’s just the kind of girl she is.
她就是这样一个人
It’s just the kind of person she is.
这就是我的秘密
And that’s my secret.
你是什么树呢 神父
So what kind of tree are you, father?
我想是橡树吧
I suppose I’m an oak.
你看起来更像那种
You look more like one of the ones
用来做♥爱♥尔兰曲棍球棒的树
they make hurley sticks out of.
白蜡树 是的
Oh, an ash, yeah.
前提是你是棵树
As long as you’re a tree.
你是西拉科斯吗
Hey. You Syracuse?
-是的 -渔夫西拉科斯吗
– Yeah. – Syracuse the fisherman?
-你有什么事吗 -能借个火吗
– What’s it to you? – You got a light?
那个在船上的女孩 你叫她什么
The girl on the boat. What do you call her?
我的吉祥物
My mascot.
-你昨晚不开心 -还好吧
– You were upset last night. – Not so much.
-你妈妈说你不开心 -她总喜欢想象
– Your mam said you were. – Well, she imagines things.
你会想象吗 爸
Do you imagine things, da?
有你来想象就够了
I leave that to you.
因为我有太多独处的时间
It’s because I’ve too much time on my own.
我的血从这里流到那里
My blood going from here to there.
我试着想象美好的结局
I try to imagine a happy ending.
这很难 有些时候真的很难
It’s hard. Some days it’s hard.
人都上哪儿去了
Where is everybody?
天哪 到镇上看划船比赛去了
Oh, God. In town for the regatta.
-划船比赛吗 -是的
– The regatta? – Yeah.
有个乐队来演奏 晚上开演
There’s bands playing. Late night opening.
妈妈告诉我的 我忘了
Mam told me, I forgot.
-你有钥匙吗 -有 但没带出来
– Have you got a key? – Yeah, but I left it inside.
-安妮 -来吧
– Annie. – Come on.
-最近她在哪儿喝酒 -斯基珀斯
– Where does she drink these days? – Skippers.
斯基珀斯吗
Skippers?
有人在吗
Hello?
有人在吗
Hello?
-做完了 妈 -你真乖
– Done it, ma. – Oh, you good thing, you.
小心点 这里可不招待小混混
Careful. They don’t serve knackers here.
把钥匙给我们就好 莫拉
Just give us the keys, Maura.
我带她回家
I’ll take her home.
她不会有事的 球杆又不伤人
She’ll be fine. A bar never hurt anyone.
-拜托 莫拉 -你现在挺闲的吧
– Please, Maura. – You’ve cleared a few in your time.
那她去我家
She’s coming to my place.
不行 回你的篷车去吧
She’s not. Go back to your caravan.
去找你的美人鱼吧 马戏团
Home to your mermaid, Circus, huh?
你知道 他有个水生宝贝
You know, he’s got himself a water baby?
-安妮 -我没事 你回去吧 爸
– Annie? – I’ll be fine. You just go, da.
-连杆 对吧 -是连杆吗
– Two shots, aye? – Two shots, is it?
这就对了 中袋 是吧
That’s it. Middle pocket, right?
正好是中袋
Right middle pocket.
-呸 -轮到我连杆了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!