-你能看见她吗 -她就在我眼前
– And you can see her? – She’s right here in front of me.
问问她我怎么捕到三文鱼的
Ask her how I caught the salmon.
他怎么捕到的
How did he catch them?
用拖网
Trawling.
你要我们相信童话故事吗
And you want us to believe in fairytales?
是的
Yes.
-她说什么 -她说是的
– What did she say? – She said yes.
那你最好相信她 好了 关上吧 老兄
Then, you’d better believe her. Right. close it up, lads.
他们看到你了 没关系吧
So, they saw you. Is that all right?
-没关系 -我倒是长出一口气
– No. – That’s a relief in a way.
-说明你是真实的 -他们也会说闲话
– Means you’re not in my mind. – Means they’ll talk.
那是自然
Course they will.
-他们会说什么 -什么都说
– What will they say? – Take your pick.
马戏团 小丑 三文鱼 还有姑娘
Circus. Clowns. Salmon. A girl.
我要去港口 你要下船吗
I’m going to the harbour. Do you want me to drop you off?
-全完了 对吧 -什么完了
– It’s done, isn’t it? – What’s done?
我被人看到了
I’ve been seen.
这里 快看那艘船上的姑娘
Here, take a look at the girl coming in on that boat.
长得不赖啊 是吧
She’s not bad, is she?
这是个小镇 人们都很八卦
It is a small town. Everyone stares.
你再说一遍
You can say that again.
被人看到又有何妨
What’s wrong with being seen?
只要看起来漂亮就没关系
Nothing. When you look good.
你很漂亮
You look mighty.
你得把这事解释清楚 马戏团
I’m going to have to declare these, Circus.
-他们都看过了 -谁
– They’ve already seen them. – Who?
渔业部的人
The fisheries.
没问题的 放心吧
They’re fine, believe me.
玛丽 谢啦
Thanks, Mary.
我能给你买♥♥件礼物吗
Can I buy you a present?
送我衣服吧 但这次让我自己来选
Clothes. But can I choose this time?
-你不喜欢这裙子吗 -我喜欢 只是…
– You don’t like the dress? – No, I like it, just…
-能穿内衣就更好了 -不合适吗
– …underwear could be better. – Didn’t fit?
紧紧包在身上
Tight around the edges.
你有那么胖吗
You have edges?
-我就知道那不是编的 -什么不是编的
– I knew it wasn’t a story. – What wasn’t a story?
你编故事最不在行了
You’re such a shite storyteller anyway.
我就知道是真的
I knew it had to be true.
奥丹 这是我女儿安妮
Ondine, this is my daughter, Annie.
-我们见过了 -是的 我们见过
– We’ve met before. – Yes, we have.
-现在去干嘛 -去买♥♥衣服
– What are we doing? – Buying clothes.
好吧
OK.
这个小镇就是时装的坟墓
This town is what you’d call sartorially challenged.
什么意思
What does that mean?
超模的噩梦之地
A supermodel’s nightmare.
水妖也穿内衣吗
Do selkies do lingerie?
为什么不呢
Why not?
他们穿海藻做的短裤和贝壳做的胸罩
They wear seaweed knickers and a scallopy bra.
但那是在海里 这里可不行
But that’s underwater. Won’t do here.
我不是让她全买♥♥下来 爸爸
I’m not suggesting she buy them all, da.
供她挑选而已
Just a selection.
我就是在那儿找到她的 罗恩克拉格
That’s where I found her… Roan Carraig.
-你知道那是什么意思吗 -海豹岩
– You know what it means? – Seal rock.
对于她这类人就像是神殿
It’s a kind of sanctuary for her kind.
她这类人?
Her kind?
是的 衣着考究的那类人
Yeah. The well-dressed kind.
你们觉得怎样
What do you think?
还是应该说 他们觉得怎样
Or should we say what do they think?
你把这里整理干净了
You cleaned the place.
就像白雪公主一样
Like Snow White.
-有问题吗 -但我可不是小矮人 你知道
– Is that all right? – But I’m not a dwarf, you know.
我个子很小 但不是小矮人
I’m little, but I’m not a dwarf.
白雪公主是谁
Who is Snow White?
那不重要 她不会游泳
Doesn’t matter. She didn’t swim.
-你会游泳吗 安妮 -不会
– Can you swim, Annie? – No.
镇里没有游泳池 我从没学过
There’s no pool in the town, and I’ve never had lessons.
我觉得游泳能让你好好放松一下
I think it could relax you a lot.
除非你怕水
Unless you have a fear of water.
有水生生物在我旁边
I wouldn’t have a fear of water
我才不会害怕
with a water creature around me.
那好 跟我来
Ok, then. Come on.
我穿什么呢
What will I wear?
内衣
Underwear.
-她已经走了 -去哪儿了
– She’s gone already. – Where?
坡林的篷车那里
The caravan at Poulin.
你的水生宝贝就睡在那里 是吗
Is that where she sleeps, your water baby?
我想把她带出去玩一天
Thought I might take her out for the day.
-三点有划船比赛 -你们三个一起
– The regatta starts at three. – Oh, the three of you.
潜水找珍珠吗
Go diving for pearls?
差不多
Something like that.
你在编什么故事
What kind of stories are you spinning?
放松就行了
Just relax.
好了 平躺
Ok. Lie down now.
我托住你
I’ll hold you.
很简单 看到了吗
Easy. You see?
你也是水生生物
You’re a sea creature.
-你觉得是吗 -我知道你是
– You think? – I know.
放松 放松
Relax. Relax.
好了 现在我们上木筏 好吗
Ok, let’s go on the raft. Ok?
-这是什么 -我刚找到的东西
– What’s that? – Just something I found.
-你找到了你的海豹皮衣吗 -也许吧
– You found your seal coat. – Maybe.
你要去把它埋起来吗
Are you going to bury it?
你希望我把它埋起来吗
Would you like me to bury it?
当然 那就意味着你要在这里待七年
Yes, because it means you’ll be here for seven years.
-你希望我留下来吗 -非常希望
– Would you like that? – I would like that a lot.
-那我们最好把它埋起来 -当然
– We had better bury it then. – Absolutely.
好的
OK.
帮帮我
Help me.
七年后我还能记得埋的位置吗
Will I remember where it is? In seven years’ time?
看着
Watch this.
十七步
Seventeen steps.
这是我们的秘密 不告诉任何人
And it’s our secret. We tell nobody.
爸 你知道吗 如果她把海豹皮埋起来
You know, da, if she buries her seal coat
她就可以在陆地上呆七年
she stays seven years on land?
-安妮 -是真的
– Annie. – It’s true.
和一个…叫什么来着
With a… What’s it called again?
和陆地人在一起
A landsman.
除非她的水妖丈夫要她回去
Unless her selkie husband claims her back.
我没有丈夫
I don’t have a husband.
也许你不记得了 但你肯定有
Maybe you don’t remember, but you do.
所有的水妖都有
All selkies do.
卡咯尼斯移♥动♥餐厅
-加油 加油 -你这个混♥蛋♥
– Go on! Go on! – Oh, you bastard!
太神奇了 伙计
These are magic, man,
我告诉你 过来 尝一根
I’m telling you. Here. Have a chip.
最后一条 爸爸 她能让愿望实现
And the thing last is, da, she can make a wish come true.
-够了 安妮 -如果你是水妖就可以
– Please, Annie. – If you’re a selk you can.
但我不是水妖
But I’m not a selk.
好吧 你不是水妖
Ok. You’re not a selk.
-加油 兄弟们 使劲划 -加油 伙计们
– Come on, lads, pull harder! – Come on, lads!
你不是水妖 来证明呀
So you’re not a selk. Prove it!
什么
What?
安妮 安妮
Annie! Annie!
安妮 安妮
Annie! Annie?
安妮 安妮
Annie? Annie?
安妮
Annie?
安妮
Annie?
安妮
Annie!
老天
Jesus Christ…
安妮 到我这里来
Annie! Come here to me.
过来 宝贝 抓住你了 抓住你了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!