之前讲的那个故事里的女人
The woman in the story I told you about.
-跟渔夫一起那个吗 -是的
– With the fisherman? – Yes.
她对鱼唱歌♥ 然后渔夫捕了很多鱼
She sings to the fishes and he catches them.
-老爸 你确定你不在做梦 -做梦吗
– You sure you’re not dreaming, dad? – Dreaming?
是的 你确定这不是达成愿望的梦吗
Yeah. You sure this isn’t some weird wish-fulfilment thing?
[弗洛伊德认为 梦是愿望的达成]
你哪里学来的这些词
Where did you learn words like that?
我可是在上学呢
I go to school.
-我没上过吗 -老实说 你真没有
– And I didn’t? – No. Let’s be honest, you didn’t.
-你看书的时候还动嘴巴 -那很糟吗
– You move your mouth when you read. – Is that bad?
不 但能说明问题 她唱歌♥了 对吧
No, but it means something. So she sings, does she?
是的 一种渔夫从未听过的语言
Yeah. Song in a language he has never heard.
-那是水妖语 -水妖语吗
– That would be selk. -Selk?
一种海豹的语言
A kind of seal talk.
-你知道她为什么唱歌♥吗 -为什么
– Do you know why she sings? – Why?
她们在水里就是这样沟通的
That’s the way they communicate underwater.
她们不说话 只吟唱
They don’t speak, they sing.
所以龙虾听到她的歌♥声
So the lobster hear her singing.
什么龙虾
What lobster?
我的意思是
What I mean is,
水底下也能听到她的吟唱吗
under the water they hear her singing?
-深海居民能听到 -你确定吗
– The denizens of the deep. – Are you sure?
-她是海豹 不是人类 -她看起来像人类
– She’s a seal. She’s not human. – She looks human.
-故事里吗 -是的 在故事里
– In the story? – Yes, In the story.
-谁的故事 -我的
– Whose story is this? – It’s mine.
-你编出来的吗 -是的 为你编的
– You’re making it up? – Yeah. for you.
你周末打算干什么
What’re you planning for the weekend?
练习我的新轮椅
Practising my new wheels.
奇怪
Curious.
-给你带了点东西 -什么东西
– Got you some things. – Things?
-信息 -什么信息
– Messages. – Messages?
吃的 还有其他东西
Yeah, food and stuff.
就算是海里来的姑娘…也要吃饭吧
Even girls from the water… you need to eat, right?
也要穿衣服吧
You need clothes.
你应该…系上鞋带
Need to… tie their shoelaces.
越奇越怪
Curiouser and curiouser.
-你怎么知道我的尺码 -商店里的特蕾西
– You know my size? – Tracy in the shop.
她身材和你差不多
She looked like… your size.
谢谢你
Thank you.
-我能…-什么
– Can I… – What?
-我能把这里打扫一下吗 -可以
– Can I clean up this place? – I suppose.
你会待多久
How long are you staying?
看情况吧
Depends, I guess.
-什么情况 -你的情况
– On what? – On you.
我吗 要我说 你可以永远待下去
On me? It depends on me, you can stay forever.
-永远吗 -永远
– Forever? – Forever.
从此过着幸福的生活 很久以前
Happily ever after. Once upon a time.
我曾经…给我女儿讲过一个故事
I’ve been… telling my daughter a story.
童话故事
A fairytale.
这又是哪一出呀 老爸
What’s the story, da?
太好啦 再见 迪尔德亚
That’s great. See you, Deirdre.
你好安妮 天哪 你拿这么多书
Hi, Annie. God, you’ve a load of books there.
-我在做研究 -研究什么
– I’m researching. – Researching what?
关于海豹 对吗
Something on seals, is it?
我叫西拉科斯 是个酒鬼
My name’s Syracuse, and I’m an alcoholic.
马戏团 我告诉过你
I’ve told you before, Circus,
不要把这里当成戒酒会
that confessional is not a chapter of AA.
可镇上没有戒酒会 神父
There’s none in this town, father.
我已经戒酒两年七个月零十八天了
I’ve been sober two years, seven months and 18 days.
这时候你应该鼓掌了 神父
This is where they all clap, father.
-电影里都这么演吗 -没错
– Did you see that in the movies? – Yes.
-谢谢 -说吧
– Thank you. – So, tell me.
我做了一个梦 神父
I had a dream, father.
我参加他的葬礼 她就在我旁边
I’m at his funeral and she’s beside me,
我又惊慌失措了
and I’m panicking again.
也许你还是想和她复合
Maybe you still want to be with her.
不 就因为和她复合我才惊慌失措
No, I’m panicking because I’m back with her.
不可能 她还在喝酒
Can’t happen. She’s still drinking.
我只想要安妮
All I want is Annie.
也许你该找人谈谈 马戏团
Perhaps you need to talk to someone, Circus.
是西拉科斯 我不是正在和你谈吗
It’s Syracuse. And I’m talking to you.
不 我是说找个律师
No, I mean a counsellor.
若你同意 我可以找个律师
I could put you both in touch with one
帮你们牵线搭桥
if you’d give me permission.
我不同意
You have no permission.
我只对你说 因为这是秘密
I only talk to you because it’s secret.
需要时就告诉我
Whenever you feel able to, tell me
我帮你办
and I’ll set it in motion.
在那之前
Until then…
试着控制自己的情绪
try to control your feelings.
还有话要说吗
Anything else?
我想是的
I suppose there is.
-我偷东西了 -我的老天
– Yeah, I stole. – Oh, Dear.
-西拉科斯 你偷了什么 -几件女装
– What did you steal, Syracuse? – Some ladies’ clothes.
天哪 天哪 天哪
Dear, dear, dear, dear.
我绝不赞成这行为 西拉科斯
I don’t like this at all, Syracuse.
这可不是好苗头
This is a bad development.
不是你想的那样 神父
It’s not what you’re thinking, father.
-事出有因 -什么原因
– There was a reason. – What was the reason?
我之所以偷
I stole them because
是因为不好意思让人看到我买♥♥女装
I was embarrassed to be seen buying them.
你要女装干什么
What did you want them for?
给我遇到的女孩穿 神父
They were for this girl I met, father.
女孩吗 你在哪里遇到的
A girl? Where did you meet this girl?
我用网把她从水里捞上来
I pulled her out of the water in my net.
-你的网? -用我的渔网
– In your net? – In my fishing net.
-你肯定是在开玩笑吧 -不 没开玩笑
– You’re joking, surely? – No, not joking.
也许是做梦
Dreaming, maybe.
但今早我返回船上
But sure I went back to my boat this morning and…
她就在那里
…there she was.
她在船上过夜了吗
And did she spend the night in the boat?
-没有 -没有吗
– No. – No?
-那她睡在哪儿 -我不想告诉你
– So where did this girl sleep? – I’m not telling you.
-不说 我也不能强迫你 对吗 -对
– No. I can’t force you to, can I? – No.
你也不能告诉任何人
And you can’t tell anyone, either.
不会的 我守口如瓶
No, my lips are sealed.
但你要告诉我事情的进展 西拉科斯
But you’ll keep me informed of developments, Syracuse?
一定 神父
Definitely, father.
周日弥撒你会来吗
So, will I see you at mass on Sunday?
你知道我不会来 神父
You know you won’t, father.
我想也是 你来这里忏悔…
I suppose I do. You only avail of the confessional…
只是因为这贫瘠的镇上没有戒酒协会
Because there’s no AA chapter in this poxy town.
你出门路上
You wouldn’t say
连几句万福玛丽亚也不会说 对吗
a couple of Hail Marys on your way out, would you?
-安妮 你在看什么 -学习 关于水妖的
– What are you reading, Annie? – For school. Selkies.
水妖吗 是苏格兰传说中的生物
Selkies? They’re a Scottish thing.
这个不是
This one isn’t.
越奇越怪
Curiouser and curiouser.
你说什么
What’s that?
这是爱丽丝对白兔说的
What Alice said to the white rabbit.
《爱丽丝漫游仙境》中人物
能再说一次吗
Come again?
越奇…越…
Curiouser… …and…
-怪…-看 我就知道你是真的
-…curiouser. – See. I knew you were real.
我是真的?
I was real?
没错 我知道那不是编故事
Yes. I knew it wasn’t a story.
什么不是编故事
What wasn’t a story?
渔夫 网里的女孩
The fisherman. The girl in the net.
我爸爸给我讲了你的故事
My da told me a story about you.
-西拉科斯是你♥爸♥爸吗 -对 那个渔夫
– Your dad is Syracuse? – Yeah, the fisherman.
你会魔法吗
So, do you have magic powers?