-谁告诉你的 -老师
– Who told you that? – Teacher.
她从海里来 褪去海豹皮幻化为人
She comes out of the sea. Loses her seal coat.
在陆地上生活 直到大海召唤她回家
Lives on land until the sea calls her back.
不知你在说什么 她没有海豹皮
Well, she didn’t have a seal coat. Whatever that is.
-她似乎记得溺水了 -然后呢
– She seemed to remember drowning. – And?
然后…就这样了
And… that’s it.
真是一个烂故事
That’s a real shite story.
也许吧
Yeah, maybe.
记得我们从儿童权利委员会预定的东西吗
Remember that thing we ordered from the CRC?
-什么东西 -等我带你来看
– What thing? – Wait till I show you.
现在…
Now…
在我们把你安排妥当前
You should rest as much as possible
尽量能多休息
until we sort you out.
-好吗 -好的
– All right? – Ok.
-你也电动啦 宝贝 -电动
– You’ve got juice now, Annie. – Juice.
亚历克斯 看这个
Look at this, Alex.
-一点都不颠簸 -你♥爸♥给你买♥♥的吗
– Doesn’t do bumps. – Did your daddy buy you that?
-不 是儿童权利委员会 -这样
– No. The CRC. – Well, that figures.
-马戏团 鱼捕的怎样了 -是西拉科斯
– How’s the fishing, Circus? – It’s Syracuse.
-西拉科斯 鱼捕的怎样了 -还那样
– Syracuse how’s the fishing? – Same
再见
See you.
-什么时候 -明天
– When? – Tomorrow.
-那你见到医生了吗 -他不在那里
– So, did you see the doctor? – He wasn’t there.
-因为你迟到了 蠢货 -是小丑
– Because you were late, you fool. – Clown.
是的 小丑
Yeah, you clown.
他在做测试了 她需要换肾
He’s been doing tests. She needs a kidney.
-测试是关于…什么来着 -配型
– Something about… what’s the word? – Compatibility.
你懂吗 什么意思
You understand? What does that means?
就是要合适呗
It has to be the right fit.
是血型 你这跳梁小丑
Blood group, you flipping clown.
你该问问他最新进展的
You were to ask him had he news.
拜拜
Goodbye.
还在吗
Still here?
你以为我会走吗
You thought I’d be gone?
不 我以为自己做梦了
No. Thought I’d dreamed it.
梦到把我从海里捞起来吗
You dreamt you fished me from the water?
差不多吧
Something like that.
-那你还在做梦吗 -那是我妈的外套
– So you still dreaming now? – That’s my mother’s coat.
-抱歉 我得换洗衣服 -这和梦境不符
– Sorry. Had to wash my dress. – Doesn’t suit the dream.
-不符吗 -不符
– No? – No.
我妈很高大
She was large, my mother.
-而且有点难看 -难看吗
– And kind of awkward. – Awkward?
是的 不像你这么好看
Yes, she was not like you.
-我有时候也很难看 -人都这样
– I can be awkward. – So can most of us.
-你要去捕鱼了吗 -是的
– You’re going fishing? – Yes.
说不定还能再捕一个
Thought I might catch another.
像我这样的女孩吗
Another girl like me?
是的 说不定海里满是姑娘
Yes. Maybe the sea is full of them.
-我能一起去吗 -不行
– Can I come with? – No.
-为什么 -你不是不想见人吗
– Why? – Thought you didn’t want to be seen.
-我能再躲起来 -这会走霉运的
– I can hide again. – And it’s bad luck.
-有女孩在船上吗 -对捕鱼来说是这样
– A girl on a boat? – For the fishing.
那你最近运气好吗
Have you been having good luck lately?
不怎么好
None.
好吧 上船
OK, then. Get in.
你刚才唱的什么歌♥
What was that song you were singing?
-就是一首歌♥ -可你记得
– Just a song. – But you remembered it?
-是啊 -你记得你的名字吗
– I must have. – Do you remember your name?
-你可以叫我奥丹 -很好听
– You can call me Ondine. – That’s nice.
-什么意思 -她从海里来
– What’s it mean? – She came from the water.
奥丹的意思是”她从海里来”吗
Ondine means “she came from the water”?
不是 奥丹就是从海里来的女孩
No. Ondine was the girl that came from the water.
-什么时候 -很久以前
– When? – Long time ago.
你想帮忙吗 把这个篓子搬过去
Do you want to help? Load that pot over there.
那边
Over there.
-都是空的 -是的
– They’re empty. – So they are.
-被人抢了吗 -我希望不是
– Did someone rob them? – I hope not.
-我的天 -怎么了
– My god. – What?
-你在耍我吗 -我没有
– You’re playing games with me. – No, I’m not.
你刚刚干什么了
What did you just do?
-我…唱歌♥了 -对 我知道
– I… I sang. – Yeah. I know.
下来
Come down here.
能再唱一次吗
Sing again, would you?
老天…你给我带来了好运
Jesus… you bring me luck.
-好运吗 -从来没有这么多
– Luck? – Haven’t had much.
所有人都需要好运
Everyone needs luck.
是的 不过没几个人能碰上
They do. Not everyone gets it.
-也许轮到你了 -那再好不过了
– Maybe it’s your turn. – That would be nice.
好的 过来
Right, come over here.
帮我把它们的钳子绑起来
Help me tie their claws.
用双腿夹着它的一个钳子
Right, put one in-between your legs
它就不能咬你了
so he doesn’t bite you.
像这样处理另一个钳子
And then just do the other one like this.
-你要怎么处理它们 -你觉得呢
– What do you do with them? – What do you think?
-吃掉吗 -不 卖♥♥掉
– Eat them. – No. Sell them.
你经常捕到这么多吗
You always catch this much?
不是 这很罕见
No. Almost never.
给你 拿好
Right. There you go.
夹住这里 绑那里
Claws there. grab that.
不是因为你的歌♥吧 应该不是
It wasn’t your song, you know. Couldn’t have been.
-不是 -它们之前就在篓子里了
– No. – They were already in the pots.
-小心 -好的
– Watch yourself. – OK.
为什么放回去
Why you put them back?
那些留到雨天 我们卖♥♥剩下的这些
Save them for a rainy day. We sell the rest.
我们能卖♥♥不少钱
We’ll get something for these.
-我们吗 -你也有份的
– We? – Your share of the catch.
你唱了歌♥
You did sing.
不过别去帮城里其他人唱
Just don’t go around town singing for everyone.
来 上车 一磅能卖♥♥十欧元呢
Come on into the co-op, we’ll get ten euro a pound.
我谁都不想见
I don’t want to meet anyone.
可你已经见过我了
You’ve met me.
你是唯一的一个
You’re the only one.
好吧
OK.
-玛丽 你好吗 -还不错 马戏团
– How are you, Mary? – All right, Circus.
你今天收获不错嘛
You’ve done well today, then?
对 时来运转了
Yes, for a change.
他们还说已经没有龙虾了
And they say there’s no lobster left.
他们是这么说的
They do.
-十分感谢 -不客气
– Thank you very much. – Lovely.
马戏团 有什么需要
Can I help you, Circus?
特蕾西 你穿这个合适吗
Tracy, would this go near you?
-我帮你试试? -好的
– You want me to try it? – OK.
这里有一点紧
It’s a bit tight around here.
-至少你焕发出光彩了 -什么
– At least you’re not invisible. – What?
没什么 我要了
Nothing. I’ll take it.
-给谁买♥♥的 -给安妮
– For who? – Just for annie.
安妮穿不下吧
This would never fit Annie.
总有一天可以的
It will someday.
马戏团 你在想什么
What do you think, Circus?
我在想 我不叫马戏团
I think that’s not my name.
抱歉 老爸
Sorry,dad.
他们欺负你了吗
Do they give you a hard time?
没有 他们羡慕死了
No, they’re jealous.
他们能有几个有车的
How many of them have their own set of wheels?
还是机动车
Motorised wheels.
-现在干嘛 -我要载你回家
– What are we doing? – I was going to drive you home.
-我们比赛 -安妮…
– I’ll race you. – Annie…
-怎么 -来吧
– Yeah? – Go on so.
那故事怎样了
So, what’s the story?
-她唱歌♥了 -谁唱歌♥了
– Oh, she sings. – Who sings?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!