水中仙
天哪
Jesus.
有人吗 我需要帮忙
Anybody out there? I need a little help.
你还活着
You’re alive.
好了
OK.
好了 没事了
OK. All right!
你没事了
You’re all right.
现在没事了
OK, now.
你会活下来的
You’re going to live.
能站起来吗 来
Can you stand? Come on.
来 抓紧我
Come on. Hold on to me.
好的…
OK…
好了
OK.
什么叫我…我还活着
What do you mean I’m… I’m alive?
你在船上 我的船上
You’re on a boat. My boat.
我怎么会在你的船上
Why am I on your boat?
这要问你了
Maybe you can tell me.
还好吗
All right?
我死了 我确定我已经死了
I was dead. I was sure of that.
不 你没死 你还活着
No. But you’re not. You’re alive now.
为什么我还活着
Why? Why am I alive?
不知道 你在我的渔网里
I don’t know. You were in my net.
-渔网吗 -是的 你溺水了
– Net? – Yeah. you were drowning.
你吞了很多水 沉下去了
You swallowed water. You sank.
原因我就不知道了
Don’t ask me how.
-来 你冷吗 -冷
– Come on. Are you cold? – Yes.
来 抓紧我 起来 起来
Come on. Hold on to me. Get up. Get up.
好了
OK.
小心台阶
Watch your step.
-暖暖身 你得去医院 -不
– keep warm. You need a hospital. – No!
为什么不去
Why not?
因为我没事
Because I’m fine.
发生了这样的事
You’ll need to see a doctor.
你需要去看医生
After a thing like that!
不 我不去
No, I don’t!
我谁都不想见
I don’t want to see anyone.
那我还是走开好了
Will I just disappear, then?
-我不介意见你 -你不介意见我…
– I don’t mind seeing you. – You don’t mind seeing me…
那不错
That’s nice.
-什么意思 -大多数人都介意
– Say again? – Most people do.
-我不介意 -为什么
– Well, I don’t. – Why not?
因为…你把我从水里捞起来了
Because… you fished me from the water.
你好吗
How are ya?
天哪 你还真是怕见人
Jesus. You really don’t want people seeing you.
你叫什么
What’s your name?
我不知道
I don’t know.
你在海里失忆了吗
You lost your memory in the water?
-也许吧 -我听说过这种事
– Maybe. – I’ve heard it happens.
-是吗 -有些人撞到头了
– Does it? – People knock their head.
忘记很多东西
Forget the lot.
过一阵子又突然想起来了
Then it all comes back suddenly, like.
你叫什么名字
What’s your name?
我叫西拉科斯 不过大家都叫我马戏团
My name’s Syracuse, but people call me Circus.
[二者谐音]
为什么
Why?
笑话我是一个小丑呗
To let on, you know, that I’m a clown.
-马戏团里的…小丑吗 -类似吧
– A clown… in a circus? – Something like that.
-我想我还是叫你…西拉…-西拉科斯
– I think I’ll call you… Syra… – Syracuse.
好吧 我得带你去医院
Ok, then. I’m taking you to a hospital.
-我有辆车在岸边 -不
– I’ve a car on the shore. – No!
你是叛逃政♥治♥犯吗
Are you one of those asylum seekers?
什么
What?
从阿♥拉♥伯游来的吗 游得可真够远的
You swam here from Arabia? It’s a hell of a swim.
放我走吧
Let me go, then.
你真想溺死吗
Do you really want to drown?
-我不可能死两次的 -但你这次就真死了
– I can’t die twice. – Well, you can die once for real.
求你了 我不去医院
Please. I don’t need a hospital.
我知道一个地方 没有人会看到你
I know a place. where people won’t see you.
来吧
Come on.
-这是谁的家 -我妈的家
– Whose is this place? – it was me Mam’s.
-她住这里吗 -有时候
– She lived here? – On and off.
她有点…独来独往
She was a kind of… loner.
-独来独往? -跟你有点像
– Loner? – Bit like you.
她不爱接触人
She didn’t like people much.
为什么
Why?
她是吉普赛人
She was a kind of Gypsy.
-她现在在哪 -回到造物者的怀抱了
– Where is she now? – She’s with her maker.
-你是说她已经去世了吗 -是的
– You mean she’s dead? – Yes.
-像我一样 -你没死
– Like me. – You’re not dead.
没死 可我或许应该死的
No. But maybe I should have been.
这里有些三明治 是我的午餐
Here’s some sandwiches. Well, me lunch.
今天捕鱼经历太怪了 我都忘了吃
With all the strange fishing today, I forgot to eat it.
谢谢
Thank you.
好的 我可以走了吗
Right, can I leave you now?
有事就走吧
If you have to.
是的 我还得去别的地方
I do, yeah. Got to be somewhere.
好吧
OK.
好吧?
OK?
-她等很久了 -抱歉 忽然有点事
– She’s been waiting. – I’m sorry. Something came up.
约好六点的 她不开心了
Appointment’s for six. She gets upset.
我会补偿她的 我的宝贝怎样了
I’ll make it up to her. How’s my baby?
再见 妈妈
Bye, Mam.
你一定要把事情办砸 是吗
You have to fuck it up, don’t you?
没错 遗传的
Yeah. It’s genetic.
好的 起来
Right, up you get.
有什么奇闻趣事发生吗
Anything strange or wonderful?
你怎么总这么问
Why do you always say that?
安妮 我也不知道
I don’t know, Annie.
算是…一种期盼吧
It’s… a kind of a wish.
-期盼吗 -对呀 就是会有奇闻…
– A wish? – Yeah, that something strange…
或是趣事发生啊
…or wonderful might happen.
没有 老爸 没有什么奇闻趣事
No, dad, nothing strange or wonderful.
那也好
That’s good, then.
-你好 -你好吗
– Hello. – How are you?
-汉农医生在吗 -不在 他刚出门了
– Is Dr Hannon around? – No, just missed him.
我还以为他会在
I thought he was gonna be here.
科克那边出了一些事
Something came up. In Cork.
-这次要多久 -跟往常一样
– How long this time? – Same as usual.
一个半小时左右 她有书看吗
An hour and a half or so. Does she have a book?
没书 我可以给她讲故事
No book. Maybe I’ll tell her a story.
-我在里面 有事就叫我 -好的
– I’ll be inside if you want me. – All right.
那…讲吧
Well… go on.
-讲什么 -你说给我讲故事的
– Go on what? – You said you’d tell me a story.
好吧
OK.
很久很久以前…
Once upon a time…
每次都要”很久以前”吗
Does it always have to be “once upon a time”?
故事都是这么开始的
Well, it’s how stories begin.
然后就是那是个很好的年代
And a very good time it was.
对…那是很好的年代
Yes… it was a good time.
也是不好的年代
And it was a bad time.
宝贝 你感觉怎样
How are you feeling, love?
不用管我 继续吧
Never mind about me. Go on.
在很久以前…有一个渔夫
Once upon a time… there was a fisherman.
一天…他在拉渔网…
And he was pulling in his nets…
就像往常一样
and it was a normal day.
-然后呢 -什么然后
– And? – And what?
-她是什么 -什么意思
– What was she? – What was she?
-她是美人鱼吗 -不 她不是美人鱼
– Was she a mermaid? – No. She wasn’t a mermaid.
-那她是水妖吗 -什么是水妖
– Was she a selkie, then? – What’s a selkie?
是披着海豹皮的女人
A kind of seal woman.
你能听到她们在海豹岩上唱歌♥
You hear them singing out on seal rock.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!