我们退回去一点行吗
Go back a bit, would you?
他说得没错 回到原机位
No, he’s right. Back to one.
-好了 现在集中精力 -我会的
– Okay, now, use all that, baby. – I’m gonna use it.
-我一定集中精力 -找回状态 全神贯注
– Oh, I’m gonna use it. – Use it all. Put it all inside.
我会的
I’m gonna use it.
准备…
And…
开拍
action.
我听说你把兰瑟逼得很紧
I heard you’re pushing Lancer pretty hard,
但兰瑟很有钱
but Lancer’s got money.
他总有一天
At some point,
会雇人报仇的
he’s gonna hire some guns and push back.
说不定他已经这么做了
Maybe he already has.
或许吧
Maybe.
也许是我不喜欢兰瑟
Maybe I don’t like Lancer.
不喜欢他脚上的靴子
Maybe I don’t like his boots.
也不喜欢他穿着靴子
Maybe I don’t like the way
践踏别人的那副样子
he uses those boots to step on people.
我他妈刚才是怎么回事
What the fuck was that?!
老天啊
Jesus Christ!
我♥操♥
Fuck!
废物
Piece of shit.
我去你的 瑞克 我对天发誓
Fucking damn it, Rick, I swear to God.
居然记不住台词 让自己
Forgot your fucking lines, embarrassed yourself
在那么多人面前难堪
like that in front of all those goddamn people!
喝了一晚上的酒 又管不住了
You were drinking all night, fucking drinking again,
整整八杯威士忌
eight goddamn fucking whiskey sours.
我在搞毛啊
Fucking bullshit.
你就是个可悲的酒鬼
You’re a fucking miserable drunk.
居然连台词都记不住
Not fucking remembering your fucking lines.
我明明背过台词
I practiced them,
但现在就跟完全没准备过一样
and now I don’t look like I goddamn practiced them!
傻坐在片场的样子就像只狒狒
You’re sitting there like a fucking baboon!
操 八杯威士忌
Fuck! Eight fucking whiskey sours.
喝了三四杯还不知道收手 居然还喝了八杯
I couldn’t stop at fucking three or four. I have eight!
为什么啊 你就是个酒鬼
Why?! You’re a fucking alcoholic.
就这么喜欢喝吗
You fucking drink too much, huh?
每晚如此 每晚都他妈的如此
Every fucking night. Every fucking night.
行了 我受够了
That’s it, that’s fucking it!
必须做出行动了
That’s fucking it.
现在就开始戒酒 听到了吗
You stop drinking right now, all right?
对自己发誓
Make a promise to yourself.
马上戒酒
You’re gonna stop fucking drinking.
不管了
Oh, fuck it.
操
Damn it!
你要证明给那个小屁孩看
You show that little fucking girl.
证明给那个吉姆·斯泰西看
You’re gonna show that goddamn Jim Stacy.
在该死的片场向所有人证明
You’re gonna show them on that goddamn fucking set
他妈的瑞克·道尔顿到底是谁
who the fuck Rick Dalton is, all right?
我跟你说件事
Let me tell you something.
你要是不把台词说对
You don’t get these lines right,
我今天晚上就一枪爆了你的头
I’m gonna blow your fucking brains out tonight.
听到了吗
All right?
你的脑花会溅满整个游泳池
Your brains are gonna be splattered all over your goddamn pool.
我说真的 傻♥逼♥
I mean it, motherfucker.
赶紧振作起来
Get your shit together.
-好些了吗 好 -非常棒
– Better? Okay. – It’s great.
我去
Shit.
去你♥妈♥的♥ 臭警♥察♥
Fuck you, you fucking pig!
不是吧
Oh, no.
你好啊 辣妹
Hello, hot stuff.
看来事不过三啊
Looks like third time’s the charm.
腌菜好吃吗
Mm. How were those pickles?
特别好吃
Real good.
我那都是高档货
They were the fancy kind.
要载我一程吗
Give me a lift?
你要去哪里
Where are you going?
我要去查茨沃斯
I’m going to Chatsworth.
查茨沃斯
Chatsworth?
你成天在伯班克大道上溜达
You hitch up and down Burbank Boulevard all day
就是为了找人顺路载你去查茨沃斯
till someone says they’ll drive you to Chatsworth?
游客们最喜欢开车送我了
Tourists love to drive me.
我可是他们在洛杉矶度假最喜欢的环节
I’m their favorite part of their L.A. Vacation.
估计他们下半辈子都会津津乐道
They’ll be telling stories about the Hollywood hippie girl
曾经载过一位好莱坞嬉皮女
that they gave a ride to the movie ranch
去电影牧场的故事了
for the rest of their lives.
等等 斯潘电影牧场吗
Wait, Spahn Movie Ranch?
-没错 -你要去斯潘电影牧场
– Yeah. – That’s where you’re going? Spahn Movie Ranch?
你去那里干什么
Why you going there?
我住那里
I live there.
-独居吗 -不是
– Alone? – No.
我和我朋友
Me and my friends.
所以你和一群跟你一样的朋友
So you and a bunch of friends like you
都住在斯潘电影牧场
all live at Spahn Movie Ranch?
对
Yeah.
上车吧 我送你去那里
Well, hop in. I’ll take you there.
太好了
Great!
《乔治·普特南新闻秀》
走这里 然后上好莱坞高速
Go down here and get on the Hollywood Freeway.
我知道怎么走
I know where it is.
你是以前经常在那里拍电影的老牛仔吗
Are you some old cowboy guy that used to make movies there?
怎么
What?
我只是惊讶
I’m just surprised how accurate
你居然能把我描述得这么准确
that description of me really is.
以前经常在斯潘牧场拍电影的老牛仔
Some old cowboy guy that used to shoot movies at Spahn Ranch.
这么说你以前
So you used to make Westerns at the ranch
就经常拍西部片吗
back in the old-timey days?
如果你的”以前”
Well, if by “The old-timey days,”
是指八年前的电视业的话 没错
you mean television eight years ago, yeah.
你是演员吗
Are you an actor?
我是特技替身
No, I’m a stuntman.
你是替身啊
You’re a stuntman.
这样就好多了
That’s way better.
为什么好多了
Why is that way better?
演员都特别假
Actors are phony.
他们不过是说几句别人写的台词
They just say lines that other people write
然后在白♥痴♥电视剧里假装杀人罢了
and pretend to murder people on their stupid TV shows.
与此同时呢 每天都有活生生的人在越南丧命
Meanwhile, real people are being murdered every day in Vietnam.
想边开车边让我口吗
Want me to suck your cock while driving?
你多大了
How old are you?
什么
What?
你多少岁了
How old are you?
天呐
Wow, man.
好久都没人问我这个问题了
That’s the first time anybody asked that in a long time.
回答我
What’s the answer?
好吧 是要玩什么儿童游戏吗
Okay. We gonna play kiddie games?
我十八 舒服了吗
Eighteen. Feel better?
你有身份证明吗
You got some ID, you know,
比如驾照什么的
like a driver’s license or something?
-你在开玩笑吧 -我没有
– Are you joking? – No, I’m not.
我需要看到证件证明你十八岁了
I need to see something official that verifies that you’re 18,
你当然没有了 因为你根本就没成年
which you don’t have because you’re not.
要说谁最会扫兴 老兄
Talk about a bring-down bummer, dude.
那肯定是你
That’s you.
是吗
Yeah.
显然 我还没小到不能跟你上♥床♥
Obviously, I’m not too young to fuck you.
但是呢 你已经老到干不动我了
But obviously, you are too old to fuck me.
我真正老到不能干的是 因为上♥床♥而进监狱
What I’m too old to do is go to jail for poontang.
我这一辈子都在躲避牢狱之灾
Prison’s been trying to get me all my life.
现在我还没有进去
It ain’t got me yet.
如果有一天进去了
The day it does,
也不能是因为你